Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently...
    #3545896 - 12/26/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So, if you're really interested in what an LSD trip is like, here's a link that explains it pretty good (although you have to experience it to truely know what it's like). Peter has his own views on how it should be done, and why it should be done, and LSD lets you experience yourself truely......so don't take his views as the word on high. He does give very good advice however, and if you're inexperienced, it would be wise to follow it. It'll also give experienced users a very detailed description, not only of what a trip is like, but what you can get out of it, from another perspective. http://www.lsdexperience.com/    If you are interested in how LSD was discovered, and how it exploded in the 60s, this next link gives a fairly un-biased documentary on it (esp. considering it was on the History Channel, it's nice to the doors slowly opening again!  :laugh:) http://crrh.org/hemptv/docs_lsd.html  Enjoy, peace and good vibes to you all!  :flowerchild: :tripping: :sun:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3546185 - 12/26/04 11:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i wish i could be so lucky, theres no lsd in ohio, and there probably nevr will be, i want it so bad though, :frown:

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3548264 - 12/27/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^^
Yeah there is acid in ohio... probably more than in most states right now.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3550764 - 12/27/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

news to me, i wish i could find some, i guess its who ya know

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3551988 - 12/28/04 09:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no lsd in ohio?  FLies, eyes, faries, dragons, condoms, elephants have all be found at non show/fest places in ohio :smile:

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: baraka]
    #3552169 - 12/28/04 10:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i unfortunately couldnt make it to any of the festivals this year :frown:
but i guess ill start looking around, hopefully i will have some good luck, any info on which ones to buy and which ones not to buy?
i dont really know a whole lot about LSD(well i know what it does and what it is and have researched it thouroughly, i just dont knnow about it on the street.)

--------------------

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

#3552921 - 12/28/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just go to a jamband type concert. People are always selling in the parking lots.

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: deadHead321]
    #3553585 - 12/28/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

>People are always selling in the parking lots

not anymore.. U have to know people that you trust.. The people in the parking lot are peddling meth and AMT blotter

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: Legoulash]
    #3553679 - 12/28/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think if you are a good judge of charactor you can find PLENTY of people to buy from in the parking lot.  You just gotta know your shit and know how to handle the scams. Though there are TONS of scammers peddling absolute crap.  I can't begin to tell you how many shitty "headies" I looked at that was just some asses homegrown mids. But I have seen good people showing people the light in the parking lot ( thank you widespread :smile: )As for there being no acid in Ohio......you need to look a little harder.  I've seen plenty of wiggers/hippies/metalheads....pretty much every group of people, has some access to it in my parts.  Even if it is through 4 different people til they get it, it still comes around.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: vandago]
    #3555009 - 12/28/04 10:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i just dont like to drive somebody around for sixteen hours and then drive thier freind around for twelve hours and by the end of two weeks i have a caravan of cars driving to kansas for two doses, it allways seems to turn into a wild goose chase for me, but i will give it a shot.

--------------------

Offlineage40
boy man

#3557624 - 12/29/04 02:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had a difficult time at first also, but it's around in OH. Just have to look hard. Patience is the key. There are a lot of big talkers, but you'll recognize these types quickly. There are definitely people out to spread the love.

Be persistent, ask around, be smart, and with a little bit of luck, you'll get what you're looking for. Remember, It is worth it! Good luck!

--------------------
I wish I was a headlight on a north bound train...

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Ok, there having been a lot of people asking about acid recently... [Re: age40]
    #3561379 - 12/30/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well i asked somebody who happens to know about everybody involved with drugs here, so i will know from that on source tonight, if it comes through im gonna post what it looks like and ask if they are legit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale