Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
The Cylinder Grid Sonar and a Wheelbarrow - A Salvia Experience
    #3552331 - 12/28/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:confused:

After reading countless reports I ordered some 10x salvia standardized extract from a online vendor. I wasn't sure what to expect when i came to smoking it, but i considered my self knowledgeable of the subject considering how much research i have done. Was wrong, however.

I ignored the warnings and gave it a go solo (as i reflect this was not smart). I created a makeshift grav bong that wasn't completely efficient but would do for the time being. I did not want to go head on so a decided to take three hits in succession. Three smaller hits increasing in size. Created a good setting and gave it a go.

Upon the third hit a felt a true "high" as in a feeling of rising. Soon after a felt the presence of a wheelbarrow. I was one...or was in a large one....hard to explain, but i KNEW there was a wheel barrow (no i did not have a experience with a wheel barrow before, nor have I been thought of one or used one in years) . This all seemed so familiar. The wheelbarrow, and then the fields that seemed to be present (grass or wheat) all around the out side of this wheelbarrow. This is all Closed eye, and I can see the rusted textures of this item clearly.

Soon, I felt as if I was being twisted and flattened. I became afraid at first, but then was able to lose all my logic that I had in this physical plane that I'm used to (reality?).  Soon after a felt engulfed in a cylinder made up of wire grids. I can compare it to what an ant would feel like if it was wrapped in a a wire screen from a door. This grid started to rotate around me, shooting out particles of myself. Not enjoyable at first, but then i became used to this new sensation as the grid shoot these particles off the gridded surface. I was almost accustom to this...like this is the way its always been (?). These waves continued until the experience came to an end.

Enjoyable? Not sure. Insight-full? Not sure.....But I will be trying salvia again...complete loss of identity has not occured yet...this is what I am truly apprehensive about, but at the same time, I must attempt.

Edited by SourceLimit (12/28/04 04:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: The Cylinder Grid Sonar and a Wheelbarrow - A Salvia Experience [Re: SourceLimit]
    #3552336 - 12/28/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Can't wait to try it here in a few weeks.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (12/28/04 12:30 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The Cylinder Grid Sonar and a Wheelbarrow - A Salvia Experience [Re: SourceLimit]
    #3552337 - 12/28/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yup sounds right

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: The Cylinder Grid Sonar and a Wheelbarrow - A Salvia Experience [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3552342 - 12/28/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow...thats a blow to me. I'll rewrite and post it here :[

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
    #3552419 - 12/28/04 12:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There we go. Was hard enough to describe the first time...

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #3554136 - 12/28/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow, you brokthrough on your first try? nice. I too have met some wheelbarrel people. I find the most rewarding experiences to be small tokes with an ear close to ground, it's what she tells me; not what i see, that i find is of the upmost importantance.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: The Cylinder Grid Sonar and a Wheelbarrow - A Salvia Experience [Re: schmutzen]
    #3554221 - 12/28/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm curious, why didn't you use a sitter? and your report sounds like you just layed there with your eyes closed, a sitter might have made it worse for you (sorry if it sounds like I am flaming you, i'm not by any means)

I have gotten to the point where I hardly ever use a sitter anymore with Salvia, I did at first but now it just seems that I can't concentrate enough to have a good/educational time..

By the way.. Welcome to the Shroomery!! :grin:

Edited by K4Lic0 (12/28/04 07:34 PM)

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: The Cylinder Grid Sonar and a Wheelbarrow - A Salvia Experience [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3556942 - 12/29/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the welcome. As for why I didn't use a sitter...shear impatience.

Im not sure if it was a complete breakthrough, but it was like nothing i've experienced before.

Edited by SourceLimit (12/29/04 10:45 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder