Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRazman
Stranger

i tripped HARD watching "I robot"
    #3549087 - 12/27/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This was only my second time, much more intense than my first.  My girlfriend had some shrooms and fed some to me.  It only took about 20 minutes and i started yawning uncontrollably.  My first feeling was a distinctive "giddyness" vibe.  I felt like a newborn -- so fresh and alive.  I started seeing the patterns on her closet moving up and down fluently and consistantly.  I begged her for more of her precious shrooms.  And she gave me more.. :smile:

I went to the bathroom.  My perspective seemed "lagged" behind my vision.  I would turn, and my view would be DRAGGING behind by a split second. On top of that, the normally smooth motion seemed like only 10 frames/second -- kind of like a video game played on a slow computer.  I had fun in the bathroom by myself :P I looked in the mirror, and saw myself change.  I looked really small and skinny for a moment, like a starving little child.  The next moment, my face fattened up and my arms became huge, like a halfback in the NFL or something.. This got me tripping out psychologically from that point -- what DO i really look like???  Do i even look my age (22)?  I looked closely, and saw a babyface.  I looked again, and saw and old man.  My conclusion -- I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE what i looked like!!  My face didn't stay the same for longer than half a second.

Boggled by my new distorted identity, i looked down into the sink.  My girlfriend left a wet face cloth in the sink.  The fibers of the cloth were dancing around in absolutely amazing co-ordination.  It looked like some kind of creature that you'd see at the bottom of an ocean.  I stared at it with pure amusement.  Not only were its fibers moving around in an underwater-like motion, but the whole cloth looked like it was BREATHING.  The more i gawked, the more i developed feelings for it.  It needed me.  I felt bad that i had to leave the bathroom -- would it be lonely without me there?  How will its beauty be appreciated if i leave?  This thought lasted only 5 seconds, then i snapped out of it and realized how truely fucked up i was!  It's just a facecloth, dumbass!  I laughed and left the bathroom.

We put in a movie -- "I robot" with will smith.  Every time i saw a new camera shot, it would take me 5 seconds to make sense of it as the image twisted and swirled into place-- "ahh yes" i thought, "its a junkyard with a bridge in the distance, ok that makes sense!". 

Now, It's one thing to merely be tripping out while watching a movie with the visuals -- but its a true ***mindfuck*** to have your entire attention (500% of it in my case) turning to the the storyline.  The movie became my life.  Will smith gradually revealing the "ghost in the machine" was kicking my excitement to a level ive never felt before.  I began realizing how possible this was -- personality immitations starting to become self aware, dreaming and feeling. I mean why not?  We're merely machines ourselves made of tissues. These concepts were eating away at me.  One idea became 10 others.  I'd think of them all at once, yet still being fully aware of what was going on in the movie. 

During the climax (when all the robots are climbing up the windows),  I felt true fear -- the kind that i'd only feel during a DANGEROUS situation.  My guts wanted to hop out of my stomach.  What a rush.  I've never been that involved in a story before.  I was up for awhile longer after the movie staring at her lamp.  Its made of 4 rotating curved rods holding up a screen with a neon light inside.  The rods rotate with motors, giving an illusion of this rectangular area morphing/dancing back and forth.  Anyone know what this thing is called?  Anyways, i kept staring at this thing for 10 minutes watching it move back and forth, only to realize it wasnt even on!!!!!  What a great way to end a trip.  I laughed myself to sleep :smile: :smile: :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: i tripped HARD watching "I robot" [Re: Razman]
    #3549608 - 12/27/04 06:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=i_robot

Have you bought those 'Vintage 2004' converse yet? 
How about a refreshing Dos Equis?

:tongue2:

InvisibleHeineken
Imported From Holland

Loc: Holland, duh?
Re: i tripped HARD watching "I robot" [Re: Viveka]
    #3549773 - 12/27/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol good story

--------------------
Please Enjoy Responsibly

Offlinedownasslette42o
StonerChickWhore!!

Re: i tripped HARD watching "I robot" [Re: Heineken]
    #3552371 - 12/28/04 11:57 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

last time i ate shrooms i went into my moms bathroom and one of her boots was on the floor and i thought it was breathing so i picked it up... lol

--------------------
And when my soul bleeds, the color that I?m spillin? is green

I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life you can find me postin on my porch tokin my
pipe-I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see some people gave in but I ain?t given up
the fight I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life find me old postin on my porch tokin on
my pipe I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see I?m in love with Mary Jane I?m gonna make her my wife

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: i tripped HARD watching "I robot" [Re: downasslette42o]
    #3552501 - 12/28/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hehe - I thought toilet paper was underwear and I flushed it and dwelled on how well it made it down the drain without getting stuck....but yeah, sounds like you had fun.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflinetriptOuT913
Re: i tripped HARD watching "I robot" [Re: Toricious]
    #3553898 - 12/28/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, I might have to check I, Robot out now. Dont ever try and watch Rambo (the one where he goes to Afghanistan) while tripping. Me and the dude I was tripping with made it about 2 minutes into the stick fighting scene in the beginning before we had to turn it off. That was the most intense fighting I had ever seen in my life.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: i tripped HARD watching "I robot" [Re: triptOuT913]
    #3556630 - 12/29/04 09:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Isn't it amazing how you always end up in a bathroom for an extended period of time just looking at a bath tub or something silly like that?

Gald you had a good trip!

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag