Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinekjb1891
MycoManiac

Re: What do you wish you knew when you were younger? [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #3561855 - 12/30/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, Pride or Arrogance is the worst sin of all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: What do you wish you knew when you were younger? [Re: kjb1891]
    #3562007 - 12/30/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'd like to be able to go back and tell my younger self that there will be this great internet site coming online...

"internet?", my half-pint version of me would say, "WTF are you talking about, you dolt?"
"Just shut the hell up and listen, kid" I'd reply.

Then proceed to tell him all about the shroomery. Basically I just wish I could have found this place sooner. :smile:

--------------------

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
Re: What do you wish you knew when you were younger? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3562297 - 12/30/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sure my age is that which you all consider the "younger" of yourselves. Because of that I suppose I'm in the position to learn from others mistakes during their younger years. But I believe it is for the best of each person to watch themselves grow and mature through their own expierences and observations.

Because of what I knew and how I behaved in my younger years, I believe I am able to better relate to the people who are in the same position I was some years ago.

With that said, I don't wish I had known anything more than I did during my younger years, because it is that ignorance which has helped me mature and grow today.

--------------------
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3562565 - 12/30/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe that you're going to have to fix yourself sooner of later so might as well be sooner. The thing is I did know that back then, never could apply it. Still haven't.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: What do you wish you knew when you were younger? [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3562615 - 12/30/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wish i didn't make so many mistakes in life, I wish i would of stayed awake in english class, i wish i was taking college more seriously.

I hope that one day I will meet a nice person that i can settle down with and wish i would of kept in touch with all my friends from highschool.

Things have changed so much that i wish i could go back and do them over again just for the sake of having a new life and not making all the mistakes i have. I wish i would take care of my belonging better for i wrecked my car and have no money and no job at the moment. But plan on going back to work asap. Well as soon as i find a job and i will work hard as i can to make money and get a new car.

We do live in a life of materialism but we can't let that get to the best of us. I'm also glad there is a place like the shroomery for us to discuss such great topics. The internet is amazing. Glad computers were invented. Wish i was the one who invented them. I do have brains and wish to calm my ego by meditation and trying to out think the unthinkable.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: What do you wish you knew when you were younger? [Re: Droz]
    #3564005 - 12/31/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

None of us would have listned to ourselves when younger.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3564014 - 12/31/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wish I would have know about all the bad people I would meet, so I could avoid them. And I would also have liked to know that I can make good music earlier, so that I would have been able to take related schooling.

The result of these changes would mean:

- I would not have ever gotten the beautiful daughter I now have.

So I'm glad I had such a hell of a life. Life sucks from time to time, you just need to be willing to get over things.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals