Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience?
    #3546390 - 12/27/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i want something to help me forget stress or in other words relieve. I dont want somethign to make me go "oh man whats going on" or anything, and i dont want something to get me calm like MJ. I want something to make me feel like wow, this is where i should come to feel better about myself, when i want to chill out...

some ppl in other threads have said blue lotus and kratom. What do you guys think??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3546407 - 12/27/04 12:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have not tried Kratom, but I think that sounds like the direction you want to go in.. i'm sure someone else will chime in here with a better answer :smile:

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3546433 - 12/27/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 04:03 AM)

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #3546450 - 12/27/04 12:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No, herion's more dangerous than its more mellow parent. I recommend opium

Or perhaps hashish with a hint of methamphetamines?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: Ravus]
    #3546488 - 12/27/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah try Opium if you can get a hold of some.

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3546522 - 12/27/04 12:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I mean dont get me wrong, i dont want that bad drug heroin, im talkin psychedelics.... and hash is like weed just more potent, i'd still get the same dull feeling wont i?

I'd like to trip, but lightly and calming. Anyone else recommend opium ? or is there something better u would recommend?

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3546542 - 12/27/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just noticed, opium is basically heroin. Why would you recommend some thing like this? I know there's someone on this board that knows what i mean.... i didnt mean to jump to heroin/opium all of a sudden, this is a very bad drug guys.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3546548 - 12/27/04 12:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

try 1g of shrooms works for me !

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: liveby]
    #3546562 - 12/27/04 12:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

1 or 2g of shrooms, 400mg dxm makes me feel what you are talking about, like, this is were I should be, calm but not to out of it, however the dose would be diffrent for everyone, and could be really intence for you instead.

Maybe like a xanex or....blah some of those other pills people pop. :p

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3546580 - 12/27/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I dont want any drug that is harmful to the body, i know for sure that xanax, and all that is harmful to the body.. shrooms are naturally occuring so i believe they arent harmful at all...

Here's what i dont want:
cocaine,heroin,mj,xanax type pills,morphine, you guys get where im getting at? just good old strong things, not something thats making me feel good but then at the same time destroying a part of my body.

OfflineaNewPerception
candy eater
    #3546587 - 12/27/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

1g of some mildly potent cubes will do the trick.. not too intense but gives that touch with reality feeling. i remember once i took 1 gram thinking it would be mild with few visuals and it blew my mind away. crazy fungi..

Offlinethenewuser

#3546590 - 12/27/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oh I know, Vodka. :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3546592 - 12/27/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I got from other ppl kratom, blue lotus, and now from you guys, shrooms is the popular vote... anyone else?

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3546689 - 12/27/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

>shrooms are naturally occuring so i believe they arent harmful at all...

So is the Opium poppy. And it is very far from being safe.. Once or twice a year kinda thing imo.

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
    #3546701 - 12/27/04 02:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hpnotiq said:
I dont want any drug that is harmful to the body, i know for sure that xanax, and all that is harmful to the body.. shrooms are naturally occuring so i believe they arent harmful at all...

Here's what i dont want:
cocaine,heroin,mj,xanax type pills,morphine, you guys get where im getting at? just good old strong things, not something thats making me feel good but then at the same time destroying a part of my body.

i would have to say that while I am very fuckd up right now on some shrooms I would still say that was the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Right now i could say that anything would feel good at this amount, like, 4 grams of shrooms are really good for tripping and just feeling good about life. Like right now its awesome. And dammit I meant to start this post thinking about being competent and now look it has just degenerated into this babbling mess, and dammit it was hard to think of how to spell and type defenerated, im so tired from this tuyping. i forgot the point ogf this NOT AGAIN. shit. anyway. Xanax is not bad for you, it is simply a synthetic means to create what your body is not making, it is not made to be abused. Taken in this respect I think it is irresponsible and dumb to say that all shrooms are ok sinc ethey are from the earth and that everything else is bad because its just not cool or its synthetic or whatever. dammit the smileys are moving and weirdin me out im done with this.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3547595 - 12/27/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm getting a very weird vibe from you, a very weird one. Maybe it's just because your an ignoramus, naturaly occuring things can most certainly be harmful. You have some 'splaining to do. Drugs aren't good or bad, those are human traits, drugs are what you make of them. I don't know if psycadelics will be your drug of choice.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: gdman]
    #3547876 - 12/27/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

exactly gdman, I know some people myself who will basically do nothing but complain that whatever drug they're doing isen't enough or isent any good. I think its mainly because of how I explained the drug to them and my personal experiences, it sort of gave them super super high expectations and were searching for identicle effects as I, as something to relate it to instead of letting the drug work itself uniquely for the individual they damper its effects by over expectation..

I remember my ex-girlfriend snorted a half bag of heroin, good quality, and I snorted the other half. I was chilled, relaxed, and sleepy and in a good mood. She however was complaining that it wasent like what the movies and other people make it out to be and did nothing but complain.

It also seems certain people have a diffuculty in differentiating the drug effects from placebo. I however seem to be capable of ingesting even small quantities of a drug and deriving some benefit to which im happy.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlinethenewuser

Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: I2ancid]
    #3547893 - 12/27/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I thought my vohdka idea wasn't to bad :wink:

calm, laid back w/ little hardness on your body.

--------------------

Offlineenrique_
psychedill

Loc: in my mind
    #3547894 - 12/27/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ever thought on smoking a simple joint?

Offlineenrique_
psychedill

Loc: in my mind
Re: What to get for a great, laid back, non freaking out, experience? [Re: enrique_]
    #3547911 - 12/27/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sorry i didn't read you did not want MJ....
you could try some running... ok...not relaxing immediately but very much afterwards and you'll be sharp !
Give it a try! :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag