Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report
    #3546126 - 12/26/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I was returning home from college for Christmas break, and much to my surprise, I was promptly introduced to a guy who was selling acid. I had only done acid a few times before, and it had always been very light doses. I wanted to go off the deep end this time. I bought 4 hits. They were sold in sugar cubes, and put in a plastic bag.

I returned home around 12:00 midnight, and decided I would take them the same night. My parents were sleeping in the other room, but I had shroomed at home before without disturbing them, so I figured I could do the same with acid. A few minutes after taking them, I started feeling really good. I went into the living room and did some whippits. As the trip went on, I saw reality fracturing out and experienced what felt like multi-dimensional consciousness. I felt my ego split away from me, but not die completely, so I think I?d classify it as a level 4 on the Shulgin scale. I saw reality in its multiple dimensions.

But then, by about 6:00, my mom heard noise in my room, and went in to investigate. That?s when I completely began freaking out. I lunged at her in a paranoid panic, and gave her a black eye. My dad woke up and thought there was a burglar or something and ran towards the door while I ran head-first into the wall, making a big hole there. My dad then tackled me, and while the next few minutes are a blur, I apparently was very vulgar and was flailing my arms. He said it reminded him of The Exorcist.

My mom called 911, and the paramedics came. It took four of them to get me on the stretcher. As they got me into the ambulance, I thought they were government agents intent on exterminating me. Then I went through a thought-loop about God and the afterlife and pain and suffering and the future of mankind and my future, etc. I sobered up to find myself in a hospital gown, heavily sedated. My parents were by me explaining the whole ordeal to me, and I was there regretting every second of it. When I got home, I found I had a concussion, and started puking violently. I?m just now recovering from the concussion. My parents are fixing the hole in the wall, and I?m starting to get back to normal, but for better or worse, I?ll never be the same again.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: silversoul7]
    #3546164 - 12/26/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Damn....acid is definately not something to fuck with, if you're going to drop a high dose, you need to be prepared, and when you get really spun out and there are people near by that do not approve........lay down, listen to music, and ride it out. I know it's hard sometimes, but that way you'll come down with no regrets. (SS7, i'm sure you know this by now, that was directed at any newbies that read this post.) Also, to any newbies reading this......do not let experiences like this turn you off to acid, it's not a bad substance, just something that needs to be treated with respect. SS7 learned the hard way, but i'm sure he learned, just remember man, life goes on.......we all make mistakes, the best thing you can do is learn from it an move on. As fucked up as shit may be now, this will make you a better person, and you may look back at it as a good thing. I know i've made many mistakes, been through many hellish ordeals, and I wouldn't have it any other way...they helped make me who I am today! Peace, good vibes, and good wishes to you man!  :heart: :laugh: :sun: :hug: :flowerchild:

--------------------

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #3546170 - 12/26/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, what did your parents think of all this? Did they know you do drugs?

OfflineBasin
Stranger
    #3546189 - 12/26/04 11:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I guess this is why they say let people know you will be doing a psychadelic and make sure you're in a setting where people that dont know wont suddenly burst in on you. man that sucks a big load.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3546194 - 12/26/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kenny7822 said:
Wow, what did your parents think of all this? Did they know you do drugs?

Yes, they knew I did drugs, and were hesitantly tolerant of it until now, but now, they don't want me doing acid anymore, and understandably so.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3546202 - 12/26/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Amazing. Not entirely bad for you in the longrun, though, I predict. You may end up learning and making steps for change in yourself that you would have never done if not for this bad trip, if you want to learn from it that is.

I think the LSD showed you that you have some inner issues to deal with. On drugs or not, behavior of that sort has roots in your sober self that you should confront, however you wish. Meditation works for some, but some Westerners prefer psychiatrists. You should hold off on all hallucinogens until you realize what the source of your trouble is, otherwise your violent behavior may repeat itself.

Most parents have a deep well of forgiveness that seems to never end, though. If they are anything like most, which they seem to be, they are probably more apprehensive for the consequences to you than any of the ones to themselves or their material objects. What is a dent in the wall compared to love and forgiveness anyway?

Thanks for the trip report :thumbup:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #3546222 - 12/26/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I saw reality fracturing out and experienced what felt like multi-dimensional consciousness. I felt my ego split away from me, but not die completely, so I think I?d classify it as a level 4 on the Shulgin scale. I saw reality in its multiple dimensions.

Quote:

shulgin said:
PLUS FOUR (++++) A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state of Samadhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end of, the human experiment.

are you sure that you weren't just at a high +++?
I personally wouldn't confuse a 4+ with a 3&1/2+ because I've never been as far as a transcendental state but would like to hear more about this section if it is as you believe.

As for everything that came to pass afterwards, I've got nothing to say really.

--------------------

OfflineHoneySunKisses
sMoKeY McPoT

Loc: Ontario, Canada (EH?!?!)
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: blink]
    #3546986 - 12/27/04 04:50 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Man, Acid is a bitch sometimes.....bad trips suck. Had a few..I dont do psychedelics anymore to say the least

Anonymous

Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: HoneySunKisses]
    #3546996 - 12/27/04 04:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:frown: im sorry to hear this.  but it did happen for your own good, for some reason, only u know.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: ]
    #3547000 - 12/27/04 04:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry to hear that man. :frown:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: thenewuser]
    #3547027 - 12/27/04 05:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like you have more to blame for your situation than simply acid.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3547036 - 12/27/04 05:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hm i hate the look when perants give u the look of shame/dissapointment and u know it !

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlinedigitalcube
would u likesome dolphinsafe tuna
 User Gallery

Loc: la
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: liveby]
    #3547245 - 12/27/04 07:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i tried two hits of acid once and loved it...the bad boys were mescaline tabs both times i ate them i had a good roll then went to a bad trip it sucked!

--------------------

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: digitalcube]
    #3547317 - 12/27/04 07:50 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Damn that sux majorly!
It's an odd reaction that you attacked you're parents but it might've seemed the only option in that state of mind. That's the most important thing, the set and setting. I've tripped alone before with my parents asleep a few times and probably still will but really don't think i should.

I'm sure you've learned from your mistake and to the rest of us it is a cautionary tale. I probably wont trip around my parents for a very long time. Unless i finally decide to be truthful with them.

Best of luck in the future. And don't give up on the psychedelics just make sure you're in the right environment.

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: digitalcube]
    #3547479 - 12/27/04 09:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

digitalcube said:
i tried two hits of acid once and loved it...the bad boys were mescaline tabs both times i ate them i had a good roll then went to a bad trip it sucked!

Yeah, probably because they weren't mescaline tabs.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3549539 - 12/27/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainJailew said:
sounds like you have more to blame for your situation than simply acid.

ya, it happens though i guess, at least he isnt a wanker and trying to preach to everyone on here and cause noone to do lsd because HE had a bad night...  nevertheless, sorry about your experience, send your dealer my way now...  :evil:

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3550771 - 12/27/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

tripping with parents in the house definitley lowers the enjoyment a lot and gets me feeling paranoid

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: syanesso]
    #3551875 - 12/28/04 07:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know if its just me but I don't see how someone could just flip out like that and yes I've dropped plenty of times. I guess I just have to wait for a REALLY bad trip to come my way :shrug: from my experiences I wouldnt be able to afford the amount of acid it would take for me to do something like that...  Like said above there has to be other things other than being dropped to have done what you did I'm by no means calling you insane or anything it just strikes me as odd.

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

Anonymous

Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: My_Corona]
    #3551882 - 12/28/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Instinct kicked in. He was threatened by his mother, she would 'know', he responded defensively as instinct (about the only semi-stable thing at those dosage) kicked in. Memory lapses happen when faced with extreme stress.

The thread title should be "How to fuck up your life with acid -- by taking it in a threatening environment"

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: How to fuck up your life with acid -- A Trip Report [Re: Organic]
    #3551984 - 12/28/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"The thread title should be "How to fuck up your life with acid -- by taking it in a threatening environment" "

^^^

Its all about set and setting.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale