Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
brf vs. grain based in terms of potency
    #3545226 - 12/26/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

happy holidays all!
a friend of mine grew some grain based mycobags eq strain(fruited them as cakes with verm on top and bottom just like the pf cakes, also cased 1 but that didnt produce as much) and also inoculated brf/pf cakes with eq. after trying the fruits of both on seperate occasions(with time in between so tolerance not an issue, but pf's were taken after grains anyway) and equal amounts each time, we noticed the brf cakes to be way more psychedelic than the grain. the grain was not very visual but the brf was out of this world! really great color and beyond words visual-everything on the tv seemed so interconnected like for instance. also we noticed the brf to produce some nausea in the begining-we almost puked, but with the grains there was no naussea problems.
anyone here notice this? everyone raves about grains but damn the brf seems so much more intense. i read once that the professor said this about the difference between the two, but i read this b4 our experiences. i thought mb he was biased so i didnt pay it much mind but now i have to say i think he was right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: brf vs. grain based in terms of potency [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3545358 - 12/26/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Perhaps a psychosomatic experience?

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: brf vs. grain based in terms of potency [Re: newuser1492]
    #3545516 - 12/26/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

maybe it was psychosomatic....i dont know. thats one of the reasons i was asking if anyone noticed this. i guess if the majority of people here say brf is not anymore potent than grain then something else must be going on here. mb psychosomatic or with further thought im thinkin mb cause there were relatively more aborts in the brf cakes. i'ld suppose most here would say that was why they seemed more psychedelic. thats probably it i guess, unless any 1 thinks differently.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3545574 - 12/26/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

BRF is not more potent then grain, if anything it would be the opposite, more nutes in grain. But it can depend on what grain your talking about..if it was popcorn that could be the issue..I've heard nothing but bad from popcorn fruited straight.

Every grow, cake, casing, mushroom will be different and contain different amounts of actives...it could have been a coincidence or psychosomatic..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #3546071 - 12/26/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I`ve not been abel to tell any differance between WBS or BRF...Corn produces very good potency as far as my grows with corn have been

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Offlinezorak
Stranger
Re: brf vs. grain based in terms of potency [Re: PawPaw]
    #3546497 - 12/27/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

or maybe you just took better care of the brf

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix