Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
Life.
    #354184 - 07/13/01 11:21 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Seeing as overpopulation is becoing a problem..

Why is Euthanasia still illegal in most countries (the only ones that legalised it are Holland and Switzerland, ones I know of at least)?

Why are AIDS/ Cancer/ other fatal disease curing drugs legal to research still? I don't have a problem with shooting a cancer patient with morphine so he's too high to feel any pain but prolonging life for a few years with money that could be better spent on ... say, hand grenades for muslim terrorists?

ACCEPT DEATH! WELCOME DEATH! IT DOESN'T HURT!
(never mind, I'm not in the best of moods)

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
Re: Life. [Re: PjS]
    #354188 - 07/13/01 11:41 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

heh, the world's so fucking messed up right now, it makes me sick. I wish we could just devolve back to the level of simple beings, so everything was equal. Too much fucking greed going on. Theres no need for fucking millionaires, all they get is the comfort in thinking they are better than everyone else, while making everyone else feel inferior and worthless. I'd so love to see the world be stripped of its blindfolds and barriers.
Imagine it. All the famous people would get all fucking scared because they didnt have money or huge bodyguards to protect them, and the rich millionaires would be lost because they couldnt buy their way out of the situation, and lots of people would have nothing to do because they couldnt sit in front of the tv and pass the time in their sad little self inflicted hypnosis. And then there would be people like me, happy, smiling, watching the sheer dumbfounded confused little creatures of the modern age running around in confusion not knowing what to do with themselves.

I just hope it happens.
2012, so they say........

and i couldn't awake from the nightmare that sucked me in and pulled me under
pulled me under
oh... that was so real

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Re: Life. [Re: Chonger]
    #354265 - 07/13/01 01:58 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Very off topic, mate.

Not that I mind. But your post had too little to do with involuntary death by grenades.

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #354438 - 07/13/01 10:50 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I personally think that death is no biggy. Ya its sad when your cousin is killed in a rival gang turf war, but you get over it. I mean he's dead what good is crying gonna do. I think murders have a place on this earth, right along side cancer. They are the cure for life. There's too much of it these days. I've always wanted to become a virologist and create a deadly virus and set it loose in a jet stream wind current to wipe out 90% of the human population. If I don't do it some one else should. Oh, and if you are going to make the virus be like me and inject yourself with it after releasing, 'cuz you don't wanna cut yourself out of the fun now do you? That wouldn't be fair.

Or maybe there should be a "explosive devices for kids" program where we give kids c-4 and dynamite in exchange for teletubbies and pokemon.

This is just a product of a demented mind and a tortured soul, don't listen to anything I say.

I don't care about jack shit, I just wanna pick my nose!!!
------Jonny Socko

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineChonger
Olive grower

#354612 - 07/14/01 08:22 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Greandes are nasty little buggers

pulled me under
oh... that was so real

--------------------

Offline'Pulse
enthusiast

#355112 - 07/15/01 11:49 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Why do millionaires and famous people get to you? I'm guessing they have something that you don't so you envy them. You don't have to let them get to you, enjoy your own life. It seems to me your the one that thinks your better then them in some way b/c you live a humble life so to speak, they could have the same ideas and thoughts as you do except that they worked very hard in their life and earned a good living.

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Re: Life. [Re: 'Pulse]
    #355187 - 07/15/01 01:54 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Nah, they're just capitalists swines.

--------------------

OfflineChonger
Olive grower

#355664 - 07/16/01 06:57 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hey wait, lets get one thing clear, i dont have any kind of problem with these people.
I'm just talking about the stereotypical image that these people portray, if they exist.
I'm happy with who i am. What i am pointing out, is that a lot of people have come to depend upon their wealth as some sort of shield against the world, and that disgusts me, because money is something created by man, and it just doesnt seem right. Plus, all money lets you do is buy things which have no real value to the true essence of life.

pulled me under
oh... that was so real

--------------------

Offline'Pulse
enthusiast

#355772 - 07/16/01 11:31 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

What is the true essence of life? If it's happiness, and you have a lot of money, its a hell of a lot easier to be happy. I know that sounds fake but its true, a lot of stress in our lives comes from us having to make a living. But I don't see how someone who worked hard and made a lot of money for themself could be missing out. People demonize money too much. A lot of people here are into tripping and drugs, and for the most part shrooms and acid are pretty cheap and don't require a great amount of money to use. What if someone has different interests that weren't so cheap?

Edited by 'Pulse on 07/16/01 12:34 PM.

OfflineChonger
Olive grower

#356683 - 07/18/01 05:55 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Your going off on one now

pulled me under
oh... that was so real

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom