Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Horse shit
    #354373 - 07/13/01 07:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hey all, i have a horses stable a few miles from my house (bike riding distance).... i went there with a few friends last night/early morning, and found about 40 shrooms that bruised blue, so i ate em and tripped off em and all that happy stuff... anyways, i have a square around 5X5ft and 3 ft deep in my back yard, i figured since i found shrooms on horse shit that they obviously grow reasonably well on it so im gonna fill the hole with horse shit and whats the best way to innoculate it? should i use spore water? or just toss some mushroom slurry in there or something? any help would be much appreciated...

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Horse shit [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #354417 - 07/13/01 10:03 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If the mushrooms are already growing in the shit, then that means there is mycelium in the shit already. Just transfer the poo from the stable to your backyard and you should be set.

I don't care about jack shit, I just wanna pick my nose!!!
------Jonny Socko

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: Horse shit [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #354424 - 07/13/01 10:12 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

lol good point! .... also, the pile of shit at the stables is like 5 feet high 12ft squared... and its not very far away so is there any reason why i cant bury the shit all over in the pile and get the mycelia to distribute through the whole thing? jeese just the picture of all the shrooms popping up on that huge shit pile makes me drool... its atleast a ton of shit

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Horse shit [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #354432 - 07/13/01 10:34 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I don't see why you couldn't.

I don't care about jack shit, I just wanna pick my nose!!!
------Jonny Socko

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags