Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
question about air travel w/the magic
    #3540605 - 12/24/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Do dogs recognize the scent of mushies???? Would it leave a scent if I ground the mushies into powder and encapsulated them? :confused: :confused:

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: infamous]
    #3540744 - 12/24/04 10:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dogs recognize the scent of anything they are trained to recognize. Cubies aren't a high profile substance so I think it unlikely that airports are using dogs thus trained, but I am not DEA so this is only my guess.

If I were to transport my goodies I would do just as you described; mixed in with a bottle of herbal supplement capsules.

edit> Another option is to mail your goodies ahead to your destination before departure. I have done this several times. Make sure you have someone reliable to receive the package.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #3540842 - 12/24/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Busters ask this often here ...yes they can sniff the shrooms :thumbup:

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Offlinezorak
Stranger
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: PawPaw]
    #3541324 - 12/25/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

they can actually tell the difference from cubes and regular mushrooms?

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: zorak]
    #3541477 - 12/25/04 03:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

again sorry im new to this. please bear with me.

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Offlineticktock
Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: Just ask the rabbit.
    #3541951 - 12/25/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Do you really want to stand in a security line sweating over this? Dogs can be trained to find anything. People can be trained to spot nervous passengers. Spend a buck and let the mailman carry for you. JMO

--------------------
Don't panic!

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #3542016 - 12/25/04 11:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Are there dogs at airports now - sniffing the passengers?

Offlineticktock
Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: Just ask the rabbit.
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3542109 - 12/25/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There have been for a long time. They walk along the lines of people and baggage. If a pooch comes up to you, sits down, and looks at his handler, it's not a happy sign.

There are dogs that can find skin tumors, or mercury, or just about anything. Damned if I can get my fishing dog to find the hot spots though  :confused:

--------------------
Don't panic!

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: ticktock]
    #3542140 - 12/25/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

LoL ticktock. No doubt :smile:

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: ADoobie]
    #3543588 - 12/26/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well then tape the shit to your crotch in several bags containing chili powder, onions and a little coffee. Just don't get the chili powder on your genitals... youch.

OfflineAlternity
Stranger
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3543737 - 12/26/04 05:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not sure that chili powder would actually work. In theory it sounds convienient, but if it was really THAT easy, these people smuggling large amounts of Heroin/Coke/Weed would not get caught as much as they do by the dogs. Does anybody have any actual references that show some peppers work to throw dogs off a scent?

I do know of one method that should work absolutely all the time. It requires a small amount of effort though. Grind your shit up and put it in the capsules first. Then take one of those big fat candles and cut of a nice size chunk of it and toss it in a pot. Heat the shit up on the stove until the candle wax is just liquid, don't boil or burn it or anything. Take it off the stove and toss the caps in and roll 'em around until they're 100% candle wax coated. Let them cool and you've got an absolute smell-proof seal. Make sure the outside of the wax doesn't have any shroom junk on it that'll smell and you're good to go. Put them in a ziploc or something and stuff it in your pocket or wherever. It's a pain but it will work better than chili powder I'll bet you.

Have you thought about putting your stuff in your checked bags? Or does anybody see a problem with that idea?

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: Alternity]
    #3543752 - 12/26/04 05:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

They go over checked bags as well, just usually out of the customers eye. And like you said if it were that easy to conceal smells wouldn't people be doing what you described with at least moderate amounts of coke, heroine, etc. etc.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinedjred

Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3543977 - 12/26/04 11:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

look ma it's not a plane it's a flying mushrooom....holy shit let me eat that mother when it lands...yup to much free time..just to throw a little twist in the subject

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: question about air travel w/the magic [Re: djred]
    #3544585 - 12/26/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

isnt this a post for NOT this forum. but yeah the chilli powder dont work, and ill help you out since i have expirence doing this many times with dogs around and never getting caught. theres a site that sells smell proof bags, they actually work but dogs can still smell throught them so i always double bag them and place them in a bottle of hairgel and make sure the top of them is covered and deep inside the bottle, also never take them as a carry on in your bag, they will show up with a x-ray as a solid mass in the hair gel. just put them in your normal suite case its easier for them to get over looked when going through a checkers line with 65000 other bags a day. also i wont post the site becuase its not a forum sponsor but if youd like it let me know by pm.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds