Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Ayahuasca recipe specifics and intent.
    #3543550 - 12/26/04 02:34 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys, I posted this over at the ayahuasca forums but have yet to receive any response. As my time is comming soon, im hoping to open an active dialog about my recipe prep, my intent and expectations, my plants, my destinations... etc. Just bounce some idea's around. Looking for a critique;

For the question at hand - I am preparing for my first dream to bring me into the new year. Ive done much mental preparation, and cant and wont even try and explain what i feel im in for. you know, i know you know. Obviously my dreamer holds these plants in very high regard - and feels their magic through presence alone. His fast begins tonite after Christmas Dinner - and will continue until the 27th - the day of the dream.

In his possession, he hold's;

70g Orange/Red Caapi of reputable power
15g Mimosa rootbark
10g chacruna leaves

Browsing over the past preparations, the dreamer has come up loosely with a preparation of his sacraments, but is hoping to find approval and advice here;

1st. Shred caapi (Knife... into long flat shreds? Broken into small pieces.)
2nd. Pound Mimosa into fine pieces/powder.
3rd. Boil each in around 300ml of distilled water leveling the PH with a few drops of Vinegar for 2.5 hours.
4th. Strain debris with cheesecloth/shirt and repeat process x3
5th. Combine all three brews of each sacrament and boil down to a drinkable quantity. ie. 50ml. after final straining.
(saying regular prayers and expressing intent.)
6th. First drink and hold down the Caapi brew (refridgerated?) for 45 minutes.
7th. Upon receiving alerts from the heavens - consume the Mimosa Brew sippling small. Keep down at all costs. Love the agitation, and relish in the purification and awareness of spirit - much less whats to come.
8th. Purge, clean, smile and love. Release control - leave, and go beyond. Comprehend - but dont let understanding hold you down - there's a lifetime of reflection outside of infinitum.
9th. take it in. Come back. Record. integrate.
10th. Benefit life beyond the here and now. Build off what is learned.

Please add anything at this point. This is my rough outline - i feel ive done my homework spiritually, scientificly and theologicly (sp?).. I feel im going into this proper - and am excited to return here with my furthur results.

Ive been lead to the impression that this will facilitate a very strong dream, and may be a rough ride - dreaming in the past with psilocybin and Sally - i have achieved contact, and ive been building a series of questions ever since, refining them, how ill ask... and perhaps my expectations. I hope to reach a communicative place...

I hope i can swiftly establish a place within the tribe here.

Ps - Also - at this so chosen time, i will have 2 very special, very understanding people sitting me, but mostly leaving me alone - just being there to record my mannerisms, my jibberish, there to reflect, and there to keep me safe and aid me if in need. It looks as if ive got a nice large comfortable home on a farm with good energies, and surrounded by endless hills and trees. Im pleased to escape the confusing situation that is the city.

Catch my essence;

When i was a boy, i danced with the fungal teachers, and i was bit. Shown my being to be a lie created through outward influences. Very traumatizing - i fell hard. I knew i wasnt, but not who i was.. As ive grown over the years ive begun to gain direction -- As focus gains, my path becomes clearer -- and ever more, i start walking it, standing tall.

Anyways, ever since my earliest rebirthing experience's, ive been stuck with an incessent spiritual aspect sticking out of my side - certainly confusing at first; living in a spiritually devoid society, with not much to relate with... I found alot of opposition while seeking my truth. Ive taken the powers that have presented themselves to me (and they are many, and diverse) and explored - and with place's like this (entheology,shroomery,psychoaction,deoxy) ive found understanding, and bustling ideas in likeminded kin (a blessing.)

At this point im very experience'd, and finding people like me here and now, Im in, perhaps one of the greatest transitionary stages of my life - not only an i tackling independance with greater confidence, im setting myself up at the start of my life long path - for the first time the choices are all mine - and there are so many factors at play - Mainly - my spiritual beliefs and position and how i integrate them into my path. Ive been having many un-aided revelatory breakthroughs and comming-to-understandings - and it seems almost daily i advance my concepts of existance and my role within it - ive been praying (usually silently) to the powers i believe exist, ive been very concerned with my diet (needing refinement), ive been realizing that my body is my temple (dare i feel cliche'), and understanding as Seth say's "im in control of my own personal reality" - Artistic revelations are comming, and creativity is exploding but the canvas is hard to find, My studies are comming more disciplined, and im more in touch with other's (animate or inanimate) energies....

All in all - im at the beginning of my life, and feel im on the right path. I have experienced more than most anyone i know.. and have been waiting for the oppurtunity to advance, always, always waiting. Now, the time has come - and i feel prepared - and so im here;

Seeking advice, wisdom, well wishes, and community.

PS. the chacruna will be hand crushed and added with the mimosa brew.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Ayahuasca recipe specifics and intent. [Re: headset]
    #3543704 - 12/26/04 05:22 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

What are you making a movie about it or something?

A nice story, but the essential vibe I seem to get from it is that maybe you are trying a little bit too hard to make this experience into something. Wheres the spontaniety? It seems like you're riding a lot on your preconceptions of how things will or should be.

You mentioned that you feel cliche. Well in reading this that is definatley the impression I got as well. I mean clearly you are heading down a good path, but my advice would be to stop worrying about being the A+ pupil of psychedelic webforums, and basically get out there and do it. Sure theres nothing wrong with a trip report or something at the end, but personally I find that trying to define everything about your self and your situation before going into a trip only creates more preconceptions and ego definitions to be broken down before you get into the core of a trip.

Anyway, good luck with your brew, hope you have an insightful experience !

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Ayahuasca recipe specifics and intent. [Re: zee_werp]
    #3544471 - 12/26/04 04:59 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Well the sum of my where-abouts was more in relation to the introduction to the other forum, and a reflection of myself for myself. Point taken though.

I certainly hope my intent doesnt lay wrong, and i get my ass kicked backwards. Whatever happens happens. Just trying to be directed and prepared.

I do feel a fair bit riding on this though - Not looking to learn all the secrets and be omnipotent all knowing... but whatever happens, ive set this date as one to catalyze a life change and have been focused inwardly alot..

I suppose im just excited to be returning to my plant origins, and wiser ones at that.

One day there will be a movie...

Anyways, thanks for the response and well wishes.

:ooo: :smile: :tongue2: :crazy2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden