Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePECID
Stranger
WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS???
    #354309 - 07/13/01 03:54 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hi guys, I need someone to give me an idea where to find those damn kerr and ball pint jars. I live in San Diego and I can't find them anywhere. It's the only thing I need to start growing and there becoming a real pain in the ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: PECID]
    #354311 - 07/13/01 03:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Wal-mart k-mart garden centers home depot here has some shopco.
I am sure there is others but these are off the top of my head

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #354313 - 07/13/01 04:01 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You can buy them online from cooking supply stores. I'm sure the meth epidemic has made it really hard to purchase those kind of jars.

Also, aren't spores illegal in California??? Therefore the Cali. gov must have been innundated with this kind of cultivation. This could be another reason why it's so hard for you to find some. Maybe you know some one who already is a "pain in the ass" in your area and could sell you some for cheap??

Another good reason to buy your "stuff" online is that you can get it cheaper then you might get it at some store in your area. peace and good luck w/ the jars.....

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

Offlinepj541
Loc: fuck off
Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: BrownPastures]
    #354341 - 07/13/01 05:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

did you try the grociery store? normaly above the produce. good luck!

"If you are frightened of the end and your holding on you see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.."

--------------------
?Well, this is how the world works. All energies flow according to the whims of the great magnet. What a fool I was to defy him.?

OfflineRam85
journeyman
Loc: USA
    #354356 - 07/13/01 06:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If you cant find them anywhere locally I know that you can get them at truevalue.com. Around $8 or so

"It lasted for a million years and for a split-second. But it's over and now it's your turn." -Timothy Leary
Support the FSR
Keep Shroomin'!

--------------------
"It lasted for a million years and for a split-second. But it's over and now it's your turn." -Timothy Leary
Support the FSR
Keep Shroomin'!

OfflineMattyB
enthusiast
    #354556 - 07/14/01 05:22 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, KMart or WalMart are good bets. Oddly enough, I get my jars at a True Value hardware store. You can also try looking in the yellow pages under "canning supplies".

Offlinesplix420
Stranger
Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: BrownPastures]
    #354598 - 07/14/01 07:39 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

>BrownPastures;
>Therefore the Cali. gov must have been innundated with this kind
>of cultivation. This could be another reason why it's so hard for you to find some.

Shrooms are allmost non existent in this contries war on drugs. meth, coke, smack, X, pcp, and many more of the synthetics are what they really want to stop the manufacture of.. Dont get me wrong if they find it they will fuck with ya, but there really is no such thing as a shroom task force!

If you disagree with any of this, you can kiss my ass

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: splix420]
    #354625 - 07/14/01 08:50 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I doubt there is, and i 'm sorry you thought i was eluding to something like this. But i rather doubt that CALIFORNIA, of all places, just "decided" to make spores illegal. Shrooms, or people cultivating them, must have really pissed someone off over there.

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

Offlineaugustwest
addict
    #354629 - 07/14/01 09:03 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

these jars are used for canning veggies and jellies so that type of area in any store will have them if that fails find an old lady and ask her. if she is anything lioke my grammy then she will know for sure where you will find them...
peace

InvisibleFungusFarmer
old hand

Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: augustwest]
    #355157 - 07/15/01 01:03 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

www.truevalue.com has jars for sale at good prices, just gotta pay shipping.

Grover

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

OfflineDARKHAT
Stranger
    #355258 - 07/15/01 03:35 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1617223040

Try this url I found it while on E-bay today.

Better Living through nature.
go.to/FreeSporeRing
Sporeworks.com

--------------------
Better Living through nature.
go.to/FreeSporeRing
Sporeworks.com

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: DARKHAT]
    #355275 - 07/15/01 03:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If i was to need any i would be on that site like white on rice !

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #355337 - 07/15/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'd just like to thank you for asking this question, Pecid. I wanted to know this as well, I just hadn't gotten around to asking about it.

My head is hurting..
DO CACA!

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineBINDEGAL
Stranger
Loc: K?benhavn, Danmark
    #355642 - 07/16/01 05:43 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I use ordinary all-round drinking glass cover with a round piece of tin-foil, then take a piece of tape to make it air-tight around the glass 2cm down the side, them punce 4 holes in the folie, cover with a new piece of tinfoil, this time no tape.PC 1/2-1 hour at 15 psi.
Never had any contamination this way.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: WHERE TO FIND BALL AND KERR JARS??? [Re: BINDEGAL]
    #355984 - 07/16/01 09:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes this definately works . Some monkeys use rubber bands instead of the tape, but sounds like a good addition. peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags