Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Ignorant, close minded people
    #3541231 - 12/25/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

They sure do get certain emotions in me going. I wouldn't say I get mad at the individual, but it's like I feel so amazed that someone can be so close minded. I suppose that both sides feel the same amazement of ignorance though.

Check this guy's post I stumbled upon..."the darker side of existence"

http://p075.ezboard.com/fperfectdarkelit...t=1&stop=20

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Spooge]
    #3541299 - 12/25/04 12:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No, don't do those shrooms. They're the work of the devil! I've even tried them myself, but don't get caught up in that! It will warp your mind!

:rolleyes:
What a jackass. So he wasn't prepared mentally for the trip ahead of him, and he blames it on the mushrooms? Shame on him. He should at least respect other peoples' decisions to do drugs they want to do, seeing as how he's experienced them himself. If you can't handle it, don't come back for more.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: DNKYD]
    #3541355 - 12/25/04 01:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahah,i like the guy that said acid is a death wish and that visions can pop up years later from just one drop :lol: how old are these kids? i registered and posted on the end of that, attempting to set them straight...what a bunch of bullshit

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
    #3541623 - 12/25/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

To me its sounds like the person on that forum has some seroius attchment to his ego and the way he views the world, as soon as these walls began to crumble when the light of the divine mushroom shined apon his pathetic existence, he just could take it, he fought against the experience and cause himself psycological damage. Instead of opening his mind to the experince he closed it tightly shut, and as a result suffered intensly. I really do feel sorry for these people who are have such closed minds, they will never know the joyful states revealed to us by these sacred sacrements.  :flowerchild:

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Sinbad]
    #3541712 - 12/25/04 07:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

he's gunna be pissed off when he finds out that ..that night could have been fuckin great. if only he knew that alcohol has an ism i.e ( alcoholism) any one here heard of marijuana ism or was any one here sent to MA (mushrooms annonymous)? honestly....i think the guys full of shit....but thats me. and isn't soooo much easier to say "dont do it cuz this happend to me..yada....yada"  :whatever:shit, id rather tell peole the truth: that yes drugs are dangerous when abused and not used,but when you exept the mind expanding mental awareness isss..ssiss..iss that comes with certain "drugs" like mush,salvia,weed,etc., AND let the drug lead the way to...HERE and NOW, -drugs are fuckin great. beer=drunkeness=fighting=loving=wakin up in bed with your bro's wife= fuck it.

dont know where that was headed but...yeah that guy seemed a little overly-anti-entheogen. to me

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Hendostan]
    #3542289 - 12/25/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hendostan said:
hahah,i like the guy that said acid is a death wish and that visions can pop up years later from just one drop :lol: how old are these kids? i registered and posted on the end of that, attempting to set them straight...what a bunch of bullshit

some people could interpret that as being close minded :wink:  specifically the last sentance :smile:

although i lean towards your logic, i wont rule out what they say jsut caus ei dont know, and personally dont have 100% trust in what books, internet, movies etc say is fact.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: kadakuda]
    #3542349 - 12/25/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey i'm still a little overwhelmed these days from the shrooms i took, but my dose was the largest i have ever seen people take. My ignorance let me take them at such a high dose but i will never do that again, that's for sure.

I don't see why you guys have to disrespect the guy for having a bad trip. Some people are allergic to these mushrooms and can always have bad trips. I myself had a lovely first trip but went a little overboard on my second with a dose that is 3000% greater then his 3.5 grams.

Basically all i experience now is so intense that everything seems to blow me off my ass. I'm pretty sure one of my visions showed me that it had wiped out my right hemisphere. Not knowing if this vision was real or not led me to many things. I of course am similar to that guy and wasn't ready to have everything I have ever come across challenged. I experience telepathy, the occasional telekinisis. For starters I am part indian and can dance for rain. Something I never knew possible. So I'm completely blown out of my mind and await the next low dose of shrooms. For I need them again to travel into distant journeys to hopefully heal myself. I am over prepared for my next journey and await the day for full meditation practices and such things that will keep my mind at peace.

Peace and have a safe trip, always.
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #3542352 - 12/25/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Love the signature pic, KadaKuda.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Droz]
    #3542493 - 12/25/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

105 _dried_ grams?

or was that an exaggeration?

cause... that's... alot :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Droz]
    #3542502 - 12/25/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
I don't see why you guys have to disrespect the guy for having a bad trip. Some people are allergic to these mushrooms and can always have bad trips. I myself had a lovely first trip but went a little overboard on my second with a dose that is 3000% greater then his 3.5 grams.

Listen, he could have just said "I tried shrooms and did not have a pleasent experience any of the times I tried it. Shrooms just aren't for me, but it may be different for you." Looks like he tried to make the best of his bad experience and integrate some of what the mushroom showed him into hs life. Good for him on that part. But badmouthing drugs because you can't handle them? Bad.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3542520 - 12/25/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kadakuda said:
Quote:

Hendostan said:

some people could interpret that as being close minded :wink:  specifically the last sentance :smile:

although i lean towards your logic, i wont rule out what they say jsut caus ei dont know, and personally dont have 100% trust in what books, internet, movies etc say is fact.

you might be right..i don't know all there is to know about these things, but when i see information that i know is just a result of being misinformed, i want to try and correct that...probably shouldn't be digging around that board :grin: i just couldn't resist

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3542568 - 12/25/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ya i hear ya man. i generally ignore things liek that, but one can never fully dismiss it.

thanks droz. and ya that is a LOT!!

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#3542576 - 12/25/04 06:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The one thing that gets me about these people, is that they become so violently opposed to accepting any new ideas. They'll defend their views until death it seems. :sad:

I really pity and loathe the suckers. It's a scary thought! Debating with people like that, they won't even bother to listen. They're so attached to what they think is true in their minds. It's such a flawed logic. You can't just know everything, it's not hard to understand that. If you don't accept different ideas, analyze them for yourself and reconstruct your theories then you're just fucked. It's like a car without and proverbial fuel. This is a pretty well braindead statement, I don't understand why these sorts of people don't get it!? It's so simple!

It really sucks that so many people are like that, eh. Hopefully these fools will wake up before we destroy ourselves.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: browndustin]
    #3542617 - 12/25/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"Ignorance is bliss `til it talks..then it's just freakin` annoying"
-me and my bong :stoned:

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3542879 - 12/25/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

theres so many that they even have a name ..republicans...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineDeviate
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3543111 - 12/25/04 10:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

don't you guys realize that there are some people who are afraid to expand their minds? for them psychedelics are terrible. they forcefully deconstruct the dellusion that these people having spent so much time setting up and believing in. these people don't want to see beyond it, they don't want they're comforting illusions challenged. this is why psychedelic experiences can be so traumatic for them and afterwards they blame the drug. they must convince themselves that it was just a drug so they don't have to think about the meaning of what they experienced. i've often thought about this while under the influence, "this state of concsiousness which i am fine with, would scare the shit out of some people."

Edited by Deviate (12/25/04 10:02 PM)

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Deviate]
    #3543264 - 12/25/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
"this state of concsiousness which i am fine with, would scare the shit out of some people."

I'm pretty sure this whole community feels that same way. Unfortunately these people who are too afraid to accept different ways of thinking also condemn those different ways of thinking. Instead of accepting someone's decision to think how they want, use drugs that they want, and live as they want, they badmouth it, spread lies and disinformation about it, and condemn it.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3544034 - 12/26/04 11:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Looks like he had ego loss and was scared from it.

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3544094 - 12/26/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i havent done shrooms in a long while, and am quite anxious about it really, i think my ego has had too much time to reconstruct itself. I think ill start with a low dose over new years eve. Might just stay indoors and meditate, god knows i need too :smile:

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Ignorant, close minded people [Re: Sinbad]
    #3544172 - 12/26/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

theyve got us surrounded!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder