Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeathrow558
Stranger
Shrooms+Partying
    #3542262 - 12/25/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mmm yeah i know shrooms aren't considered a party drug and having only done them a few times i'm not entirely experience but was wondering if a low dose could be fun at a house party or a club in terms of feeling more social and the lights/music etc?
P.S If anyone has any experience then what dosage did you use and was it a pleasent experience?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: Deathrow558]
    #3542279 - 12/25/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

just do e.

but seriously, I would think a low dose of mushrooms to simply make a party more interesting would be a waste of an oppurtunity to really trip. I imagine you hypothetically could do what you are saying but I think you will still get caught in your head more than you would want to in a large social setting where you will be expected to act competent.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3542305 - 12/25/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've done shrooms at parties and had a great time. As long as you have sufficient control of your trip (ie. not your first time), you should have fun. Some people here look down on using mushrooms for recreation, but I personally don't see anything wrong with it. Still, I would never classify them as a "party drug". Shrooms can be great fun, and you go to parties to enjoy yourself, right? Whether or not you want to combine the two is up to you.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3542309 - 12/25/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I would never classify them as a "party drug"

I agree  :smirk:

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3542329 - 12/25/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Some people here look down on using mushrooms for recreation, but I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

Just to let you know Deathrow, I didn't mean to be condescending or anything, what I meant when I said really trip is that you could use that chance to eat 6-7grams instead of 1-2 and go to a party. I am all about getting fucked up and shrooms are great for that, but I just wouldn't do that at a party. Either go to the party and get wasted, or fry your mind and eat a lot of shrooms IMO.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Invisibleasd11
final sky

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3542357 - 12/25/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Shroom parties are great, just be sure you know everyone fairly well and everyone is comfortable with everyone else. It also helps to have people who have a history of tripping together, that way no one has to deal with the apprehension of wondering if the others will act okay on psychs.
All it takes is one dumbfuck who wants to crawl in the front yard screaming and laughing to really ruin your night....trust me. And if you do have to get control of the group its gonna be like hearding cats.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: asd11]
    #3543524 - 12/26/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

there was a party, pretty much everyone there was from my school, and some guy was selling dry eigths of cyanescnese, which is way too much, and some girl who had never tripped before took an eigth, and in front of everyone got naked, and let a dog eat her out...then she crushed a glass with her bare hand just holding it...it was crazy..needless to say she was very regretful the next day...party drug? no, not in high doses. i agree with whoever said that you would be too lost in your thoughts to be comfortable in such a social setting..just get a fifth or some E.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: syanesso]
    #3543548 - 12/26/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahaha ha ha ha hah ha ha!! man i bet everybody was breaking ribs laughing at a dog eating her out.  if she was hot i woulda kicked the dog out of the way and stuck her with my wang.

lol, of course im kidding fuckers, what kind of soul you think i am. shiiiznit :smirk: :lol:  that painted a fucked up mental image tho.

what kind of dog was it? :lol:

OfflineQuankus
keep a dreamjournal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Benicia, CA and Monterey ...
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: ]
    #3543565 - 12/26/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

thats a little fucked up of you guys to let that happen to her.
but, hahahah wow thats some gnarly shit.

--------------------

CyanoFriscosa

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: Quankus]
    #3543577 - 12/26/04 12:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

everybody must of really been shrooming balls, so much that they really didnt think of how she would feel the next day. if i was there i probably would have missed it cuz i woulda wondered off alone outside.

Anonymous

#3543589 - 12/26/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahaha, i mean was it a big ass slobbering saint bernard, or a lil ass chihuahua.

or was it a really old ratty lookin type of mutt?

OfflineQuankus
keep a dreamjournal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Benicia, CA and Monterey ...
    #3543599 - 12/26/04 12:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i was shroomin my balls and off with some buddies and i just sat in a chair and didnt say a word for prolly close to 2 hours. my mind was functioning like i've never felt before from the shrooms. I felt so alone and set myself into a bad trip even though 2 other guys were shroom just fine in the same room. i thought it was a bad experience for a while, but i learned a lot, and i think took too much. my mind and "ego" which i still dont know a lot about, are def. different since.

--------------------

CyanoFriscosa

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: Quankus]
    #3543605 - 12/26/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ive never went to a 'party' on shrooms, but i have gone where there was like 10-15 people that i knew personally. they were all drinkin, and i took 1.5 and had a few beers, it was an all right time, no negativity.

but no way would i ever lose my ego at a party with a bunch of people. not a chance in hell.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #3543720 - 12/26/04 04:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

For me it just depends on a few factors
Dosage,
Music,
People/my relationship to them

I've had pretty rough and anxious times tripping at "wigger parties" :wink: where the music sucks and the people are kinda stupid and obnoxious.
But at a chill party with alot of mellow people and some bob marley, maybe phish or floyd..its kosier for tripping.  At least for me :smile:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: Great Scott]
    #3544038 - 12/26/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i was rather curious about this, too, so i'm glad the thread came up. on new years, i might be going to a semi-large (30 or so people) party with a tripping motif. should i parttake, i'll be dosing about 1-2g of dried cubes. being inexperienced with low-dosing, party-tripping, and really shrooms in general (only a couple of trips under my belt), i've been curious as to whether or not it would be a good idea to dose in the company of a bunch of people who are merely friends of a friend.
after this thread, however, i think i'll go through with it, but probably only dose around 1g.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

Invisibleidr0p
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: twilight715]
    #3544312 - 12/26/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

she never really did that... that was YOU tripping

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: idr0p]
    #3544666 - 12/26/04 04:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

she wasnt hot. it was some 3000 dollar pure bread chiwawa looking thing. and it wasnt me tripping, a couple dozen other people witnessed this too

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Edited by syanesso (12/26/04 04:34 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: syanesso]
    #3544943 - 12/26/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ah well ida still stuck her with my wang, call me superballs, it aint no thang. :grin:

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #3546207 - 12/26/04 11:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

in my opinion take your normal dose, shrooms are versatile, theyll do what you want, if want ot chill with people at a party and laugh it up all night and be social shrooms do a great job of it, they make you think up good conversation topics too, i would never use them socially, in my own opinion it just takes everyhting away from the experience, but unto each their own.

and you sould have stopped that from happening instead of standing there and luaghing at the poor girl you fucking assholes, but she musta been way wasted for that shit, i mean a house party, i dont care how ugly she is im sure she coulda got laid, maybe she thought the dog was a person. :crazy2:

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Edited by incubaby_421 (12/26/04 11:29 PM)

Offlineenrique_
psychedill

Loc: in my mind
Re: Shrooms+Partying [Re: twilight715]
    #3548088 - 12/27/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i did it once on 1,5 gram. I went to a rave with a good friend who knew what i did. The rest of the ravers where all drugged so who the hell cared... After peak i smoked a bit of MJ...
RESULT: a bit confusing (all those people! )in peak but very joyfull afterwards... Dancing on shrooms + weed = very nice :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom