Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefungophiliac
militantpacifist
 User Gallery
Loc: yo mama
cheap tyvek
    #3541526 - 12/25/04 05:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5150543618&fromMakeTrack=true
this vendor is selling it cut to spec for 3 bucks a yard plus shipping(actual rate shipping

--------------------
why are there so many more horses asses than there are horses?

if you can't duck it, fuck it.
-the makers of duck tape

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: fungophiliac]
    #3541530 - 12/25/04 05:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You can get it for free from the post office, they'll even deliver it to you.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinedjred

Re: cheap tyvek [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3541745 - 12/25/04 10:19 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

some people like doing things the hard way..free i'll keep with the post office and just cut as needed.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: djred]
    #3542180 - 12/25/04 03:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

FedEx Express mail envelopes are Tyvek & are available FREE at every FedEx drop box :wink:Nation wide :grin:

--------------------

Offlinefungophiliac
militantpacifist
 User Gallery
Loc: yo mama
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: agar]
    #3543148 - 12/26/04 12:12 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

oh ok thanks for the info

--------------------
why are there so many more horses asses than there are horses?

if you can't duck it, fuck it.
-the makers of duck tape

Invisiblethemills
Posts do notindicateIntelligence

#3543685 - 12/26/04 04:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Some people don't want to announce or promote a federal offense by using the envelopes for anything but the mail which is the law. And just because your on here(the shroomery), well it doesn't mean your doing anything illegal unless you specify an illegal strain. Of all things, why get it delivered to your house? Is the post office really that far?

--------------------
There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.
-Enrico Fermi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sibling Gatling Gun of Looking at All Sides of the Question

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: themills]
    #3543696 - 12/26/04 05:07 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Its called conserving man, They're already coming to my house, i might as well have em bring me some tyvek. This forum is actually dedicated to psilocybe mushroom growing, so if your posting in here its a good chance that they're growing. And that load about the law, fuck em.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinedjred

#3543933 - 12/26/04 12:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

exactly how can you even care about what the law says..our govt is just as corrupted..so no worries...

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: djred]
    #3544598 - 12/26/04 06:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

damn is there a fucking echo in here, ive seen so many tyvek post the last couple weeks i mean come on people search and youll se this has been covered many many times and yes free tyvek is way better than the tyvek you pay for, not in any phisycal way but for the fact the many cultivators are short on cash and need to save that 3 dollars for a another bag of perlite or a another tub.

Invisiblethemills
Posts do notindicateIntelligence

#3546894 - 12/27/04 05:59 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Its called conserving man, They're already coming to my house, i might as well have em bring me some tyvek.  This forum is actually dedicated to psilocybe mushroom growing, so if your posting in here its a good chance that they're growing.  And that load about the law, fuck em.

You obviously haven't ever felt the law on you,try saying fuck you to a cop, without a $30,000 lawyer. Your public defender won't save you.  The Shroomery is by far one of the leading, and KNOWN mushroom sites on the internet. I am not saying to be paranoid like the CIA, but don't be ignorant. :stoned: The same way that it's a negative when people post there age being under 18 it doesn't help to announce a federal offense. I say this for the sake OF the shroomery, not you.

--------------------
There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.
-Enrico Fermi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sibling Gatling Gun of Looking at All Sides of the Question

Offlinedmc_
 Arcade Champion: Madness

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: themills]
    #3546904 - 12/27/04 06:05 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

fuck LETS ADVERTISE THE FREE TYVEK SOME MORE THE DEA GETS A NICE FOOTHOLD IN ON THE SHROOMERY FOR RIPPING OFF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY. FREE TYVEK, STEAL FROM THE GOVERMENT! YAY, WE ARE GROWING ILLEGAL SHIT AND STEALING FROM THE MAN. COME GET US MOTHERFUCKERS....

Quote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5150543618&fromMakeTrack=true
this vendor is selling it cut to spec for 3 bucks a yard plus shipping(actual rate shipping

I respect this man. He probably has a fulltime job, and just grows for himself and friends. Thanks for the link bro! 5 mushies.

Edited by dmc_ (12/27/04 06:07 AM)

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: dmc_]
    #3547351 - 12/27/04 10:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

what the fuck are you guys talking about, the dea and shit have much better shit to do then watch us on this board. Im sure some authority has made his way here before but that does not mean there out to get us all and talking about free tyvek isnt gonna raise any fucking flags with em, if they were here watching us there sure as hell not worried about the supplies we use but instead the end product of our hobby. wether free or not please shut the fuck up about tyvek i mean theres 10000 post every few days about this shit, just do a search and youll have all the info you need its been gone over many times. i can understand new people asking questions about it but thats as far as it should go, no links or anything of that short i mean people can use the search function and find out how to get it, this is the cultivation forum are job is to tell them how to use it to help them cultivate mushrooms and not were to get a good deal on it, thats there problem.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: KyKid]
    #3547704 - 12/27/04 12:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KyKid said:
what the fuck are you guys talking about, the dea and shit have much better shit to do then watch us on this board. Im sure some authority has made his way here before but that does not mean there out to get us all and talking about free tyvek isnt gonna raise any fucking flags with em, if they were here watching us there sure as hell not worried about the supplies we use but instead the end product of our hobby. wether free or not please shut the fuck up about tyvek i mean theres 10000 post every few days about this shit, just do a search and youll have all the info you need its been gone over many times. i can understand new people asking questions about it but thats as far as it should go, no links or anything of that short i mean people can use the search function and find out how to get it, this is the cultivation forum are job is to tell them how to use it to help them cultivate mushrooms and not were to get a good deal on it, thats there problem.

My thoughts exactly..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3547747 - 12/27/04 12:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

themills said:
You obviously haven't ever felt the law on you,try saying fuck you to a cop, without a $30,000 lawyer. Your public defender won't save you. The Shroomery is by far one of the leading, and KNOWN mushroom sites on the internet. I am not saying to be paranoid like the CIA, but don't be ignorant. The same way that it's a negative when people post there age being under 18 it doesn't help to announce a federal offense. I say this for the sake OF the shroomery, not you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbup:

:peace:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinesamtodd
Happy Scientist
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3547762 - 12/27/04 01:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Im sorry but I feel that this needs to be said...

You guys are morons...

--------------------
I'll take the Pepsi challenge with that Amsterdam shit... hahahha

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: samtodd]
    #3547778 - 12/27/04 01:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Such a generlized statement...so, since you posted here too, arent you included in us guys and a moron too :grin:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: cheap tyvek [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3548007 - 12/27/04 02:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

man this has to be the best damn tyvek ranting thread yet, i always knew i was a moron it just took your opinion to realize how big of one i am, man everyone should take this guy seriously. damn moron. i guess now that the dea knows i use tyvek i better watch my back, or is it to late (Door being kicked in, GET ON THE FLOOR, WERE IS THE TYVEK)

Offlinedjred

Re: cheap tyvek [Re: KyKid]
    #3548024 - 12/27/04 02:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

drama drama..lol i like reading such thoughts on tvek. dude if your going to need a 30,dollar lawer to say fuck you to a cop then im broke..:) man free tvek post office everyone..ya know for being into whats best for the shroomery why do you think they put those diclaimers up..shroomery isn't going anywhere no matter what we say,were not part of the shroomery..so they have no legal issues about what we type. second hand information..

free tvek post office read all about it........

Edited by djred (12/27/04 02:26 PM)

Offlinemike57
Stranger
    #3548027 - 12/27/04 02:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

All this drama because some guy posted a source for large quantities of cheap tyvek. The guy on e-bay selling it doesn't have a bad idea because you can buy hugh rolls of it at home depot or any building supply place but you'd never use it all unless you were building a house. He's just cutting it up into smaller pieces and making a profit along the way, nothing wrong with free enterprise. Everyone on this board already knows you can get the envelopes free from the post office or fed-ex or buy them at staples, the guy only posted a source where you could buy much larger quantities for cheap if you really need it, so what's the problem with that?

Offlinedjred

Re: cheap tyvek [Re: mike57]
    #3548032 - 12/27/04 02:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

there is not problem everyone has an opinion like an asshole on what and how things should be..

welcome to the internet boys girls....

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation