Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerigwood
Stranger
Wild Lettuce - Mmmmm.
    #3541343 - 12/25/04 03:17 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Anybody else out there a fan of wild lettuce resin or leaf(sometimes called opium lettuce)? For those that've never heard about it, wild lettuce (lactuca virosa + 2 other spp.) is this plant you've probably seen many times that has a sap which is a natural sedative/muscle relaxer. I'm a big fan - especially just before bed, or after a trip when I wanna crash. It's real relaxing, and when you take a big hit there's something of a rush - an immediate effect that is pretty cool (bigger the hit the better). It's not gonna overwhelm you, but it is a nice buzz that really grew on me. My fave bit is that, when I lay down and stay still, my limbs get really heavy, like an entheogenic massage. You can learn about it on wildlettuce.com, and they sell different varieties of leaf/buds, none of which I've tried. But they have "resin" (the collected sap) there, which actually so far (it's a new site) is just a link to iamshaman.com - the only place I know of that sells it. It's cheap, and I always have some around. By the way, I DO NOT work for iamshaman (this is like the third time I've referenced them - perhaps a consulting fee?) - I'm just a fan of their selection and quality.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWill P
Stranger

Re: Wild Lettuce - Mmmmm. [Re: rigwood]
    #12598738 - 05/20/10 05:08 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I've been researching about the stuff recently and it grows absolutley evetywhere. I attempted, last year to extract some sap and boil it down to black resin but with little sucsess; the stuff didn't get me high, at all.

I think I'll try agian this year as the plants are all getting pretty big now.

--------------------
It's stranger than you can suppose

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Wild Lettuce - Mmmmm. [Re: Will P]
    #12601633 - 05/21/10 01:17 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Will P said:
I've been researching about the stuff recently and it grows absolutley evetywhere. I attempted, last year to extract some sap and boil it down to black resin but with little sucsess; the stuff didn't get me high, at all.

I think I'll try agian this year as the plants are all getting pretty big now.

HEY buddy, you bumped a 6 yr old thread just like this in ODD.

AND you said the exact same thing...

Ok, Let me start this by saying.... I am not flaming you or calling you a newb or what ever..... I dont think I am better than you And I am not trying to tell you how to post on a forum....... or anything else wierd like that either. :rolleyes:

But, In case you didnt know, when you search for a subject, Which is totally awesome:cool: , There is a "last post" column off to the right..... that date is the last time anyone posted on that thread.

Also, above each post in a given thread, there is a date.

The reason I mention this is because IF you really wanted to know something about a subject, or had specific commentary, It might be better to start a new topic.... it will be more current, maybe a catchier title, and a longer version of your experiences with wild lettuce, which will undoubtedly make for better conversation anyway. :smile:

Anywayz, Welcome to Shroomery. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Edited by Shad0w (05/21/10 01:19 AM)

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: Wild Lettuce - Mmmmm. [Re: Shad0w]
    #12601719 - 05/21/10 01:36 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yah, this is a Lazarus Award winning thread bump for sure, but it is hard to complain too much when somebody is UingTFSE! Welcome

OfflineWill P
Stranger

Re: Wild Lettuce - Mmmmm. [Re: antiPock]
    #12610548 - 05/22/10 06:34 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I apologise I am not so up to date with sharing psychedelic (or in this case sedative) experiences over the internet. I'll bare your tip on date watching in mind, the next time I go to post something.

--------------------
It's stranger than you can suppose

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience