Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: Almost complete list of tools please read [Re: BrownPastures]
    #353844 - 07/12/01 05:14 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I love how your "web page designer" is still in school! I guess this applies to you also ?? Mr. "lawyer" ?? lol

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #353846 - 07/12/01 05:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

WAY TO GE EVIL DO GOODER Do I need to say more??
If everyone is so wrong and your are never wrong why don't you do something like set everyone strait.
I will speak for us all PLEASE SHOW US THE LIGHT GREAT ONE.
Well flame on.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Almost complete list of tools please read [Re: dimitri211]
    #353848 - 07/12/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hey could you include spawn bags? Maybe 2 sizes like medium and large. And a few of those impulse sealers too. Or better yet sell redimade bags like Ryche does except big fuckers not that one quart bullshit.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #353847 - 07/12/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

can you spell COLLEGE??
I figured not.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#353852 - 07/12/01 05:24 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I already set you straight D... if you could comprehend what you are reading you would see that. Not only did i set you straight in this thread i have set you straight in "other" threads where you have used my name. Your pitiful, i'm done with you. Make sure mine, or any of my friends', names ever come out of your mouth. No one who goes to DDI would buy from you wack ass list , that's why it got DELETED. Your also VAGUE and GENERAL- two if the most important things that make an argument quickly turn to BULLSHIT, as all of your replies to my statments , are- BULLSHIT. . ..... good luck with your "web-site".

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#353856 - 07/12/01 05:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

What's the matter "bob" don't you "respect my opinion" anymore???? You hypocrite... ha! You make me laugh!!!!!

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#353857 - 07/12/01 05:28 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I wish you good luck too. But I mean it I'm not being an ass and wishing you luck.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Almost complete list of tools please read [Re: tom]
    #353859 - 07/12/01 05:29 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I am looking into spawn bags, filter patch bags prefilled I am not sure I want to do that. If someone has a fool proof way I will then give it a try, and send out some freebies to make sure that will not contaminate.
Impulse sealers I have been looking into those in bulk buut right now it's not feasible. Brown Pastures (the evil do gooder) has some post on DDI and it shows you where to get impulse sealers for cheap BUT before you leap and pay the low cost check the quality.
LANA impulse sealers are of good quality and that is why the price is higher. If you do a comparison
of each model you will find model for model they are within 20.00 of each other.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#353861 - 07/12/01 05:30 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Tom , no one was speaking to you , about you , or about anything that has to do with you. You are the LAST person to talk about being an ASSS. LOL

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #353862 - 07/12/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

BP I love to flame with you you are a smart man and I love to see you set the record strait.
I feel you are probably a man of great honor.
And I say this not being a smart ass as well.
thanx for your input

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#354059 - 07/13/01 06:57 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Enough of this madness! I must end it at once and buy a gun and shoot you all from my computer monitor. First one going is you brown pastures! I will aim at the pic on the left and pull the seductive trigger and BLAM-- off with thy head-- another BLAM-- oh shit the authorities-- mush be going now. But BP how DARE you accuse ME of being an ass when you are the one always ranting and chanting about feces, having fecal related pics, and just a fecal pheliac in general; you the product of an ASS accusing your creator!!! You do not bite the hand that feeds you my friend.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

--------------------

Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
    #354486 - 07/14/01 12:23 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hey tom, how about we conspire to kill the both of them. I just love jumping in on people's conversations like this. People flaming like this makes me laugh, especially when dimitri is involved (and he usually is). He will sit there and call you immature for flaming, and then he turns around and flames you. Then if you call him immature because he flamed you, he will flame you some more. Then you call him a hypocrite for being immature when he tells you not to be, and he will flame you for that too. I just love how your mind works Dimitri.

I have nothing against you man. I have never traded with you and never spoken with you, but honestly man, you make me laugh.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Almost complete list of tools please read [Re: pyromaniac]
    #354492 - 07/14/01 12:35 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Actually rather than getting into a flame war.
I find it very funny how you can only seem to post where a negative comment was made. I have never had a trade or dealing with any of you.
The people who I have delt with are in a thread talking about how they have never had a problem with trade or business dealings involving me.
And I do not see any of you posting or trying to start flame wars in that thread.
Flame on kids.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
    #354507 - 07/14/01 01:05 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hehe Dimitri, as I said I have never traded or dealt with you so I have nothing against you. And believe it or not, I wasn't flaming any there, I was pointing out a fact as it is seen in this thread, all of what I said happened in this thread. I am serious here, you make me laugh, you brighten up my day, it's great. Because I have nothing against you, and because I have heard good things about you, I probably will buy from you someday.

"I find it very funny how you can only seem to post where a negative comment was made."

I assume you aren't talking about me there, because I almost never post where negative comments are made. Generally I add comments here and there, try to help people out, be helped, constructive criticism, and overall avoid any thread where there is a flame war going on. But because you guys have me laughing so much in this thread I don't consider it a flame war, more of a comedy act. So, I posted my comment about exactly what I saw happening.

Anyway, point me to the url of the thread saying good things about you and I will gladly go join in on the conversation. I honestly didn't see it.

Anyway, since all of the people here are just throwing out some lame, and somewhat comical flames, why don't we all just stop posting. I noticed that everybody here tends to like to have the last workd and that is why these threads last so long.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #354508 - 07/14/01 01:08 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

tom.. you KNOW that feces is... as kids say these days "the shit" DO CACA!

My head is hurting..

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Almost complete list of tools please read [Re: pyromaniac]
    #354510 - 07/14/01 01:17 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

sure ... you're just as lame as anyone else who tries to be mature yet witty but still HAS to add the little cutting edge in there.... anyways.. why do people on these forums call arguing "flame" this and "flame" that? where doesthe flame comefrom? flame = heat ? heat = bad for psyhoactive drugs? plain old flame = heat will do, or what?

My head is hurting..
DO CACA!

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Cultivation Supplies