Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
My first acid trip (report)
    #3538124 - 12/24/04 04:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It all started with me and my friend Bob seeking out mushrooms. His sister was looking around for us and found some acid, and bought that for us. We were pretty excited when we found out we got acid, because we had both been anticipating our first psychedelic for a while, and it was finally time.

I got out of work at about 3:00. Unlike the previous nights where it had rained and been extremely cold out, it was a nice dry night, and much warmer. Once out of work, we both contacted each other, and tied up preparations for the trip, which consisted of some Gatorade to drink later, some snacks, some notebooks and markers, and picking up some quality herb. I?ve read some trip reports where people have metaphors for a trip happening before they trip. Me and Bob had two situations while getting the preparations, which we both found pretty coincidental. We happened to see my psychology teacher drive by us, and wave. In psychology class we had just finished the chapter on altered states of conscious, which included psychoactive drugs and focused on LSD a good amount. We also happened to see a kid we knew who was in one of our classes who was the only person we knew who had done acid before, when we were going to buy a blunt wrap, we talked to him a little about it, and told him what we were up to.

When we had all our preparations, we were ready to dive into our first encounter with a psychedelic drug. The tabs we had were in half hits, and we each took 2 half hits, the equivalent of one full hit. While we were waiting around a little, I rolled the blunt so we would have it all ready to go for later. One of my other friends called me up a little later, and we wanted to do something while we waited for it to kick in, and we went to best buy with him because he needed to get something there. At best buy, we both decided to take another half hit each, because we weren?t feeling anything yet.

Next we went and got some pizza, because we were all very hungry. I had not eaten besides a light breakfast, because I read it was best to do most psychedelics on an empty stomach. It was a little more than an hour after we took the first doses. Me and Bob both had a strange feeling in us, but weren?t really feeling anything yet. We started getting kind of disappointed and talking about how we might have gotten bunk acid. I was starting to lose hope, it being one and a half hours after we took the first doses, and not really feeling anything except placebo. After we ate, we decided we would go smoke. We picked up two kids we were friends with who wanted to smoke. They were kids who didn?t really smoke much and hadn?t had too much experience with herb. We went to a park that no one is really in at night to smoke. One of the kids we had picked up started to get a little paranoid. He saw taillights like hundreds of feet away and was panicking, even though there was nothing at all to worry about. I started feeling the herb a little bit, and then all of a sudden, BAM. This was no pot, I was feeling, an strange aura now encompassed my body and mind, that I had never felt before. Me and Bob both just looked at each other and immediately knew we were both experiencing this intense energy we could not describe.

Then the kid who was talking about the taillights starting saying he saw a fox. We were telling him to chill and stop freaking out, because everything he said we could feel, and emotions were so quickly intensified. It was probably just a dog, but him and the other kids started walking really fast. There was a very dim light shining in one part we were walking through, and all of a sudden everyone starts running. The adrenaline is going, and me and Bob start running because they are starting to make us freak out a little. It wasn?t until I was in full sprint when I encountered the most intense feeling I have ever felt. A feeling you can?t even begin to put to words. I can only describe it as a feeling I was being chased by an eternal life force. I was warped into a whole new world. A giant mouth was behind me, growing larger and more powerful with each and every stride I took. The feeling of life was sucked out of me as it came closer, and my heart was beating through my chest. We finally stopped running, and Bob kept saying, ?Slow down, I?m going to have a heart attack.? We then decided to walk down to the beach, because it was right near us. We had to walk down the stairs to get down to the beach, and Bob kept saying there was no way he could get down the stairs, they were too steep. We just kept walking, and I helped him down the stairs as he realized it really wasn?t hard to go down them. I started looking up at the purple sky. There were no stars to be seen, the sky was full of dark hazy clouds. As I looked at the clouds, they started moving and morphing, while I stood astonished in amazement. They transformed into different figures I can?t really recall. All the thoughts flooding my mind were so strange and random, but made perfect sense at the time, everything made so much more sense than it had ever before. Although my mind was clouded a little by the herb, I had extreme clarity in thoughts I had never had before.

We went back to my friends car after hanging out on the beach for a little while. His parents were home, so we walked straight into his room when we got there. The acid was kicking in with full force, and the energy and mindfuck I was experiencing was amazing. Time started to lose its meaning. Me and Bob were amazed by the time dilation which was occurring, which we both had heard about happening on psychedelics. Five minutes would go by, and what felt like a lifetime of thoughts and events happening would race through my head. We started to try to draw a little, and it was amazing. The pictures would come out at me, morph, become 3D. It just flowed, and whenever concentrating on it, my mind would become enveloped in the drawing, blocking out everything else happening around me. I had spilled a little bit of Gatorade on my pants when I was drinking it, and my friends joking around said I pissed my pants. This immediately brought on confusion and panic. My mind became cluttered with different feelings. I felt my pants, the floor, trying to figure out if I had or not. I could not tell if I had or not, and I was smelling my pants, doing everything to try to find out if I really did. I then asked Bob if he knew if I really did, and he said he wasn?t sure and that I might have. This made it even worse. Finally I figured out that they were just joking around. I went to the bathroom and took a piss to insure I would not have to worry about that anymore. Bob did too, because when they were saying I pissed my pants, he said it made him feel like he was going to.

I layed down and looked at the ceiling for a little while, and became astonished by it. Bob told me it looked like a city, and it started to become clear. The rows between the tiles looked like streets, and the tiles resembled city blocks. As I was looking at this, two of the tiles started to open up like doors. What lied beyond was vast darkness, and a few dim stars far off in the distance. While the doors were open there was a huge rush of energy running throughout my body. It was an indescribable feeling; the tremendous power and energy which lied beyond the doors blew me away with astonishment.

We then watched some of an Incubus DVD. There was a feature where there were all these trippy visuals that went along with the songs and videos. That really tripped me out for a little while. The music was amazing. I looked at some of the posters, and the glares on the posters were changing colors and morphing into different shapes. There was a poster of Bob Marley, and his face would change and become disfigured if I stared at it. After that, we just watched some Howard Stern which was pretty good. I went home and listened to music for a while, still feeling the acid eight hours after taking it. I went to bed at about 3 in the morning, while I was still coming down off the trip a little. The next morning I still felt kind of strange, but felt kind of a ?glow? all day.

All in all, I had a great experience. I learned a lot about myself, and had a great time. If you are interesting in trying any psychedelic drug, I recommend reading at least a little about what you are doing before you do it. I read a lot about acid and shrooms, and a lot of trip reports before I experienced it. I think I definitely was able to handle the trip, and get much more out of the trip than I would have had I little or no knowledge about it. As many people have said before, environment is the most influential factor in a trip.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: My first acid trip (report) [Re: PFloyd]
    #3538132 - 12/24/04 04:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

sweet report, i'm glad you had an enlightening experience! lucy is hard to find in some places, i'm hoping she makes an appearance here sometime soon :tripping: you were smart to read up on psychadelics, especially before commiting to something as long and powerful as an acid trip :thumbup: way to go, 5 shrooms for being smart with drugs and giving us a good report. you have any plans for divulging into the mushroom world??... :tongue2: shine on!

LSA Guy :-)

Re: My first acid trip (report) [Re: Hendostan]
    #3538164 - 12/24/04 05:15 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm so glad you got to expeince that stuff. :smile:

5 more shrooms for you :smile:

Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (12/24/04 05:19 AM)

I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: My first acid trip (report) [Re: thenewuser]
    #3538191 - 12/24/04 06:01 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I envy you man. Lucy is the drug i most want to do and i have NO ACCESS to it. Count you blessings. Im glad you had a great trip. Any plans to try the fungus in the future.

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #3538293 - 12/24/04 08:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Great interpretation of the experience, I had a flashback reading it. You captured the confusion and sillyness of the experience pretty well.

Wordsworthian Wanderer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #3538352 - 12/24/04 09:29 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Excellent report! :tripping:

Re: My first acid trip (report) [Re: Adden]
    #3538650 - 12/24/04 11:55 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah Hendo, we were actually going to do mushrooms instead, but the person my friends sister got it from only had acid at the time.

#3538714 - 12/24/04 12:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

damn, i wish my hookup would have that problem :smirk:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience