Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Please, No DXM Posts in The Psychedelic Experience Forum!!!
    #3537922 - 12/23/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

DXM can be very dangerous, there is a good chance of an allergic reaction, or if you take the wrong stuff, death.

DXM can be purchased by people too young to buy cigarettes or beer.

There have been a shitload of DXM posts in here lately.

Please stop, OR if you see a DXM post, please, help me out and tell the poster it is not allowed in this forum.

DON'T GIVE DXM ADVICE IN HERE and people will stop posting about it.

There are better forums for such discussion.

This is NOT the forum for teaching teens how to get high on a DANGEROUS substance.

This is a Forum for Traditional Shamanistic Entheogens, LSD and arguably MDMA... IE: DXM is not PHYSICALLY safe enough for this Forum. No RC's or over the counter medication are allowed in here. This is simply the WRONG forum for such discussion.

The Permitted, Trip Tips Approved Entheogens do come with some degree of PSYCHOLOGICAL risk, but their PHYSICAL risk is relatively small... ESPECIALLY when compared to DXM.

There are better, safer substances for TRIPPING. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Thanks for your help.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (09/10/05 02:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: Rose] * 1
    #3537926 - 12/23/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Please No "PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! " posts in Trip Tips this is off topic.  :evil:

...just kiddin'  :grin:

--------------------

Edited by ld50negative1 (12/23/04 11:45 PM)

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: Rose]
    #3537991 - 12/24/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
DXM can be very dangerous, there is a good chance of an allergic reaction, or if you take the wrong stuff, death.
DXM can be purchased by people too young to buy cigarettes or beer.
There have been a shitload of DXM posts in here lately.
Please stop, OR if you see a DXM post, please, help me out and tell the poster it is not allowed in this forum.
DON'T GIVE DXM ADVICE IN HERE and people will stop posting about it.
There are better forums for such discussion.
This is NOT the forum for teaching teens how to get high on a DANGEROUS substance.
This is a VEGAN DRUG forum... IE: Only safe plants, and fungus. No RC's or over the counter medication is allowed in here.
There are better, safer substances for TRIPPING. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:
Thanks for your help.

you may think I'm splitting hairs but I consider a lot of things safe that others scoff at, including mushrooms :wink:

I dare you to find any new DXM reports published on Erowid... You wont find them because there are literally thousands of them waiting in line to be read and 95% of them are barely inteligible and just plain fucking suck.  Honestly, I've read some of them and they make me honestly consider gouging my eyes out with rusty spoons:captain:

If you want to get "high" because you're bored with pot, I suggest the business end of a shotgun and your toe, it will bring you to places you can only dream about.  Quit cluttering up what would otherwise be a useful forum.  And don't take your shit to ODD either.

--------------------

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: blink]
    #3538004 - 12/24/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow, im kinda glad this finally came to this...  and the fact of the so called dxm gurus on here, i like dxm as much as the next junkie but this isnt the dxmery.org, its the shroomery.org...  if you want to try the effects of dxm stick to DXM and dose accordingly to erowid...  it will work and its not too complicated, get over that cough 30mg, get fucked up (go to erowid.org... edited by cervantes... posting dosage info in this thread goes against the whole concept of keeping this room DXM free... but it was funny what you wrote Trem... sorta' sorry I edited it :smile: )...

Edited by Cervantes (12/24/04 03:42 AM)

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3538005 - 12/24/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

btw, dxm sucks anal cavity, eat shrooms and acid...  :tripping:

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3539004 - 12/24/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dxm as a drug is not so bad it's the people that use that are so stupid they fuck up and buy CCC's or buy some other ingredients that are dangerous...

i simply don't really dxm in high doses... at low doses though dxm can be a fun drug

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3539778 - 12/24/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

DXM is a stupid drug anyway...I am gonna do some shrooms later on today...a much better drug!

Anonymous

#3541827 - 12/25/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not entirely clear on the rules of the forum even after reading Geokills' sticky and this post by Cervantes.

geokills
Quote:

Although we like to keep this forum as on-topic as possible, trip reports can offer insight into a psychedellic experience and give people ideas about what they may want to try out when they take their own journey into the alternate reality.

Cervantes
Quote:

This is a VEGAN DRUG forum... IE: Only safe plants, and fungus. No RC's or over the counter medication is allowed in here.

I'm no DXM advocate or promoter by any means, but I think many intelligent people use it successfully and safely as a psychedelic. I consider a DXM experience to be quite the 'alternate reality'.

Maybe the forum guidelines or description could be modified to reflect Cervante's rule[?] -No LSD, DXM, MDMA, synthetic DMT/psilocybin/etc posts.

Also, what defines a 'safe plant', because most plants I see appear somewhere on a toxicity list. 'Fungus' can cause psychological disturbance/allergic reaction/susceptibility to , so is it really safe to give relevant advice?

I wonder how many psychological and physical problems have resulted from people OD'ing on shrooms from dosage advice/general talk in here as compared to DXM?

Just food for thought

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: Organic]
    #3542971 - 12/25/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

-I wonder how many psychological and physical problems have resulted from people OD'ing on shrooms from dosage advice/general talk in here as compared to DXM?

prolly like 1:50 actually hospitalization from a clinical overdose shrooms:dxm

shrooms are alot safer.. i dont say it cause this is a shroom site.. but its the truth. we dont need 14 posts a week about how someone bought a bunch of pills at the pharmacy and now is super fucked up.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: Infrared]
    #3543018 - 12/25/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dxm should be illegal. i admit to posting trip reports and advice on dxm, but i take it all back. it's a horrid drug.

all drugs are to me right now.

despite what you may think, dxm will kill you. it nearly killed me.

edit: oh, before you guys get on my nuts about me dosing on c's and i was stupid for doing it, let me tell you something.

i knew ALL the erowid facts. i "knew" my body and i thought sinse i've done the exact same combo before(and I spaced the trips out by a month, like reccomended, every time) i'd be fine. i knew all the catches with DXM. i knew set and setting. i knew dxm was a disassociative. i knew DXM was like PCP and ketamine. i 'knew' how my body reacted to dxm and i 'knew' what i could take.

the next thing i really knew was I was in the ER having seizures and being detoxed. don't be a fucking fool. don't think cause you dose on robotussin max cough syurp or robo cough gels you're safe. you aren't. dxm did this to me, not coricidin. don't be a fucking fool.

Edited by zSDMF (12/25/04 09:18 PM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3543645 - 12/26/04 01:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
I'm not entirely clear on the rules of the forum ...

The only thing you need to know, understand and abide by concerning DXM in this Forum is: NO DXM in Trip Tips. Simple.

Now for a LONG list of details explaining the simple comment I just made.

Quote:

Organic said:
...Maybe the forum guidelines or description could be modified to reflect Cervantes's rule[?] -No LSD, DXM, MDMA, synthetic DMT/psilocybin/etc posts.

The reason a rule (No DXM) hasn't been added to the "Official" forum rules is: Not all Shroomerites can see all forums... newbies can see this forum, but they can't see the proper forum for DXM posts... and we like to keep it that way.

But...

Since newbies tend to make mistakes, and likely, think this IS the proper forum to make DXM posts, I made this thread. Now they know better... and so do the Veteran members of this community.

I don't want to make a HARD RULE because I don't think anybody should be banned, or even warned for making a DXM post in here... especially n00bies. If they post about DXM in here, they probably THOUGHT they were using the proper forum.

What I am hoping to get from this thread is HELP from the community.

I am asking everybody to stop giving ADVICE to people who post about DXM in here. Tell them this is the WRONG forum. DON'T GIVE DOSAGE ADVICE. I don't expect as much from n00bs as I do from VETERAN members of this community. We set the example.

Quote:

Organic said:
Also, what defines a 'safe plant', because most plants I see appear somewhere on a toxicity list. 'Fungus' can cause psychological disturbance/allergic reaction/susceptibility to , so is it really safe to give relevant advice?

As for what is SAFE and what is unsafe, that is pretty simple... Since this is a psychedelic Forum, we have to deal with the PSYCHOLOGICAL issues that may arise... but not with the PHYSICALLY dangerous ones. Toxicity is relative: ANYTHING CAN KILL YOU. Too much water = drowning.

And as for allergies, hell, Anyone can be allergic to anything... but the risk of being allergic to pot, or mushrooms is MINUTE, compared to being allergic to latex, or DXM.

Too much of anything is bad, and someone's ALWAYS allergic to something. These are necessary evils of a Forum such as this.

That said, I've seen more people have problems with DXM here in this forum, than ALL Trip Tips Approved SUBSTANCES (Traditional Shamanistic Entheogens and LSD)... COMBINED. I've seen enough to wonder just WTF the FDA was thinking ($$$) when they approved DXM for over-the-counter sale.

Without A RULE, nobody posts about coke, crack, meth, heroine, opium, pharms... etc in here. WHY? I have no clue... I guess it is common knowledge. I rarely, if ever, have to spell it out.

With one exception... DXM...

DXM scares me for the reasons I (and others) have stated above. Frankly, cocaine (which was the bane of my existence for quite some time) seems physically safer than DXM... and DXM isn't illegal (Well coke's an RX... but ya' know what I mean :wink: ), DXM isn't even a prescription drug, it is FRICKIN' over-the-counter.

KIDS CAN BUY IT LEGALLY... and they do... especially now that television shows like South Park are making light of it... encouraging youngsters to use it (I noticed a bump in DXM posts after the South Park DXM episode)... without EXPLAINING DXM'S OMINOUS DANGERS.

Kids use it... and I have to wonder about the average age of n00b Shroomerites that make DXM posts.

Many people can see this forum without registering and admitting they are 18+... they WILL NOT get their DXM advice from Trip Tips as long as I moderate this forum. I gotta' admit, one of the perks of having a green name THE POWER TO MAKE STICKY THREADS LIKE THIS ONE. DXM has a HIGH RISK POTENTIAL that I simply am unqualified, nor do I have the desire, to deal with. I see PUBLIC DXM POSTS as the BIGGEST POTENTIAL RISK for the Shroomery. I may be wrong, but as Moderator of this Forum, I am unwilling to shoulder this risk. If I won't do it, I must hold the community to the SAME standard... or I am relying on  other people (who may or may not be qualified to give DXM advice) to do my job for me. This is NOT acceptable.

DXM is PHYSICALLY DANGEROUS. Use the wrong stuff, and you are fucked. Have an allergic reaction, and you are fucked. Even people who think they can handle DXM... are often surprised... react poorly... and... you guessed it... get fucked.

Sure, all Trip Tips approved psychedelics have their risks; but those risks are (almost entirely) psychological, not physical. I do feel I am qualified in dealing with these issues. I also, think people's psychological problems, that come to the surface because of mushrooms (or any other Trip Tips Approved Entheogen) are within THE TRIP TIP MODERATORS realm of expertice.

I have no problem helping people who had a bad trip. I have no problem helping people, who have psychological issues that come to surface during a trip, find the help they need.

If anything, moderating this forum has shown me how SAFE Trip Tips Approved Entheogens can be... compared to even alcohol.

Notice many alcohol posts in here? The occasional absinthe post is all I can think of. Proper Absinthe is SAFER than Trip sized doses of DXM and ABSINTHE hasn't been approved by the FDA!

This post is getting long but I want to cover a several more things.

What ENTHEOGENS are allowed in here, well this is a (LOOSELY) VEGAN forum... with TWO BIG exceptions that I can think of LSD and MDMA... although most people don't consider MDMA "Tripping"... it certainly can be discussed in here in the proper context (This rarely happens, there are better Forums here for MDMA talk). I will change the FIRST POST in THIS THREAD to make the Trip Tips Approved Entheogens more clear.

As for LSD, I've said it before and I will say it again...

Shrooms= God's gift to man
LSD= Man's gift to man

LSD is permitted in Trip Tips... as its PHYSICAL risks are the same as other traditional, "Shamanistic" entheogens.

ECSTASY is permitted for the same reason.

I DO NOT ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO USE ANY ENTHEOGEN (let your brains form first, PLEASE kids... your brain is your temple)... BUT the dangers of Pot, Mescaline, Peyote, Shrooms, LSD, Tobacco, Distilled Wormwood, MDMA, DMT, Salvia, HBWS and Sobriety... COMBINED are safer physically than DXM. As long as you are responsible, trip safe, trip smart, and DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY while under the influence.

With the exception of DXM, people in here seem to get the point as to what is a Trip Tips Approved Entheogen, without needing FURTHER CLARIFICATION. Perhaps that is because DXM can (arguably) make you trip. I'm still not convinced it does make you trip. Not in the traditional, "Shamanistic" definition of tripping... but THAT is up for debate.

Quote:

From www.Dictionary.com
Main Entry: entheogen
Function: noun
Definition: any substance, such as a plant or drug, taken to bring on a spiritual experience
Example: Entheogen is supposed to be a kinder term than hallucinogen or psychedelic.
Etymology: lit. `generating the divine within'

In the posts about DXM, and I've read a lot of 'em, I simply don't see people using it as an ENTHEOGEN... I see the VAST majority of people just trying to get fucked up. Most of 'em seem to be Americans, buying DXM because they can't yet legally buy beer.

If you want to get fucked up, wait 'till you are 21... if you want to see God safely, use one of the Trip Tips Approved, "Shamanistic" entheogens... a few of them are even LEGAL in the USA!

Sure, you can get fucked up on damn near ANY mind altering substance... but I won't deal with the ones that are as physically dangerous as DXM. PERIOD. In fact, If a compelling argument is ever made for ANY OF THE TRIP TIPS APPROVED entheogens to be removed from the list, I will GLADLY remove it, for the same reason DXM has been removed.

People who think they "Trip" on DXM, often seem to be confusing hallucinating with tripping. The two are NOT THE SAME.

I'm still waiting for someone to convince me that DXM is a true, "Shamanistic" Entheogen. I have made several requests in this Forum... so far, I have not been convinced. Even if I was, that wouldn't change the physical risk factor of DXM.

Quote:

Organic said:
I wonder how many psychological and physical problems have resulted from people OD'ing on shrooms from dosage advice/general talk in here as compared to DXM?

Very few, since I've been moderating (just one person comes to mind http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ue#Post3230024). Perhaps that is because this Trip Tips Forum, and theTripper's FAQ go into GREAT detail about how to trip, how to create the desired set and setting, how to look for the DIVINE within, Tripping safety, mental wellness... etc... Perhaps, I've just been lucky.

Frankly, MOST of the problems with shrooms and other psychedelics I encounter in this Forum spring from people WHO DON'T DO THEIR RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING THE SUBSTANCE... and these problems are fewer, farther between AND, in most cases, MINOR compared to the problems that spring from DXM. Don't believe me? Just look at the OTHER posts in THIS THREAD ALONE!

Thanks for reading, and for your help,
Cervantes

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (12/26/04 03:15 AM)

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
    #3543843 - 12/26/04 08:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

your ridiculous...

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #3543852 - 12/26/04 09:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's you're............must have had too many dxm trips.(hehehe)

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#3543861 - 12/26/04 09:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

DXM = :poop:

--------------------

Edited by ivi (02/14/05 05:18 PM)

Offlinebluedolphin

#3544146 - 12/26/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What's "arguable" about the fact that DXM is a dissociative/psychedelic and thus makes you trip?

I understand you not wanting to encourage kids to go to the store and buy bottles of Tussin or Coricidin. But DXM is psychedelic, safer than cocaine (cardio effects) or MDMA (brain chemistry), and I've had some amazing trips on the stuff. I don't use it anymore because I don't think it was all that healthy for my mind or body-- but I still take some drugs occasionally which I believe are at least as bad for me.

I think it is really a mistake to let the fact that some people look down on DXM because it is legal and kids can get it easily get in the way of harm reduction.

If somebody on this forum posts a thread asking how many Coricidins they should eat, I would sure hope somebody replied explaining how pure DXM is much safer, rather than simply saying "we don't talk about that here".

So Ketamine and PCP are allright and DXM is not? I think the fact that kids can buy it legally is even more reason to discuss it. And by allowing MDMA but not DXM, that is simple drug prejudice. MDMA has "fucked me up" just as much as DXM.

Anonymous

Re: PLEASE, NO DXM POSTS IN TRIP TIPS!!! [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3544276 - 12/26/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Frankly, cocaine (which was the bane of my existence for quite some time) seems physically safer than DXM... and DXM isn't illegal

Quote:

DXM is PHYSICALLY DANGEROUS. Use the wrong stuff, and you are fucked. Have an allergic reaction, and you are fucked. Even people who think they can handle DXM... are often surprised... react poorly... and... you guessed it... get fucked.

A few kids on a shroom site screwing up should not reflect upon an entire community. I know people that have used it semi daily for years and are fine. I know people that have used cocaine DAILY for a month or two and they are literally on their death bed. It is possible to use pure DXM safely, sorry, but it is true. Because it 'seems' unsafe to you does not make it so. Sure, taking Coricidin and other NON-DXM-ONLY products is stupid, but pure DXM has not been shown to conclusively cause any detrimental long term effects.

Quote:

BUT the dangers of Pot, Mescaline, Peyote, Shrooms, LSD, Tobacco, Distilled Wormwood, MDMA, DMT, Salvia, HBWS and Sobriety... COMBINED are safer physically than DXM.

I strongly disagree. Tobacco in itself is far more toxic than DXM. I won't even touch on the others since you seem to already have DXM classified. For myself and many others, MDMA is INFINITELY more of an intoxicating drug than DXM.

Quote:

I'm still not convinced it does make you trip. Not in the traditional, "Shamanistic" definition of tripping... but THAT is up for debate.

Seems like a case of my drug is better than your drug, I'd be interested to hear Suess's opinion. No one has to convince anyone that a substance is psychedelic to them. Everyone reacts differently and everyone has their own purpose in using a substance. Just because it is not a traditional tryptamine does not mean one cannot use it intelligently and for the exact same purposes you may use shrooms.

Quote:

if you want to see God safely, use one of the Trip Tips Approved, "Shamanistic" entheogens... a few of them are even LEGAL in the USA!

/me leaves to drink tobacco brew

Mmm, you can taste the safeness of this legal substance. I'm sure I'll see God soon :wink:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3544691 - 12/26/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Organic, there is ANOTHER forum here where you can make ALL THE DXM POSTS YOU WANT.

Until you moderate Trip Tips, I suggest you make your DXM posts there.

There's no reason to cry over spilled milk, you've lost NO RIGHTS.

This isn't rocket science.

BTW...

Notice tobacco isn't a Trip Tips Approved Enrheogen either... neither is cocaine.

Enjoy your tea...

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (12/26/04 04:51 PM)

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

#3544724 - 12/26/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I agree that no DXM posts should be made here, the only reason why I posted a trip log here once is becuase a mod moved it here lol. However (and I know this is not the argument here, I just feel like I need to say it again...)I still see no proof that, by following what I say on my guide, DXM could be fatal or perm hurt someone.

DXM can be a great drug if used correctly. What has happened is many many people out there give bad advice and many people get hurt, which causes DXM to get the ugly name it has recieved.

"I'm still not convinced it does make you trip.". I have taken a 9g dose of shrooms and a 1200mg dose of dxm. It's hard to even compare them. I got amazing and vivid "visions" and OOBE's on DXM, and I had amazing CEV's and OEV's on shrooms. however DxM didn't give me the goblin giggles like shrooms did. :wink:

Love ya'll!

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (12/26/04 05:01 PM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: undefined [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3544744 - 12/26/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Did you read the whole post you replied to?

Re-read the definition of ENTHEOGEN and describe how DXM fits within that definition.

Hell, google DXM and entheogen. I am curious what you'll dig up.

When did I say PCP was permitted in here? I don't recall.

Like I said to organic. There is a Shroomery forum where pcp talk is permitted.

So... what's the problem exactly?

Your MDMA info is outdated and has been debunked. Look it up... it got less press simply because the gov doesn't want MDMA use to run rampant.

Start by looking for MDMA and Peter Jennings on Google. The MDMA info was debunked by VERY credible sources.

God bless Google... have fun...

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (12/26/04 05:12 PM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: undefined [Re: thenewuser]
    #3544757 - 12/26/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Great post new.

I agree with most everything you said.

Thanks for your support, I know you are a DXM fan. We just need to keep the DXM talk out of the public forums.

Thanks again.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (12/26/04 05:16 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag