Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Trip Report ! 2g'ss
    #3537949 - 12/23/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys this is my trip report with friend and fellow shroomery rocking Liam ! okay this is what we recorded and is UNCENSORED and i haven't edited or missed anything ! so here we go !

10:30am,okay its me and Liam and we have just administered the magic mushroom,and are both feeling Queasy,psilocybin administer 10;30am slit stomach queasiness cause of absolute ass tasting mushrooms ,um captain out !

Okay it is now 10;40am and Liam has felt a wave of of the drug and has felt the mellowness ,and his drugs are coming on ! Ecstasy!

its now 11:00pm ,are this plants moving a little bit ? Yeah ,I'm get some pulsates in my body ,um sound seems allot heavier -lighter um really mellow now and and every thing seem more brighter and more connected , for the most part i feel Abit sober with a lite change of perception ,um currently I'm listening to jimi Hendrix and that what the mans saying !

its now 11;10am and we are laughing and music seem SO FUCKING good ,i dont no y it just does ,good stuff,its been 30 sec since the last diary entry maybe less who know man right now I'm listening to jimi Hendrix
,its track 9 and I'm completely forgot what its called but its fucking mad ,u know what song I'm talking about ,i think its ice narh no its not , i have no idea this is Trippy shit Man !

11;20am and my forehead has started to pulsate during in spasm , it feels like it moving like u can think of thing in a more dreamy state,and hears Liam again lololol , his gonna sing some more i cant sing because this song instrumental john said it was five minutes but acutely its been like been 2 minutes or less maybe 30 sec ,could have been about 30sec to 2 min i don't think it was five minutes because this song just started in 1min in 54 sec according to my CD player .

its been 10min later from the last entry and track number 9 of supergrass sounds so FUCKING AWESOME ,and Liam told me to keep it down I'm having alot imaginative hallucinations ,everything beautiful ,feels like I'm connected to Liam in some way ,here's Liam do do do FOXY

its now 11;30 ,i have now got slite CE-V's ,its was a little dot still all good ! Liam's chilling ,WOOOOWOOW YEAAH ,is it 20 past 12 answer me ! woow no its ten past twelve !

and we where to pre occupied to be taping , we were all very time distorted although u don't notice Its so very natural high its not as heavy as i thought ! we had no idea what was going on lol and we had no sitter ! also this is typed out from a live tape so yes it is out of 3 person prospective ! thanks for u time i hope this has helped although it isnt to detailed !

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies