Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

A way to come off a bad trip
    #3531746 - 12/22/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The last time I ate potent mushrooms I had the worst experience of my life. The trip had the visuals of a megadeth shirt. Skulls, and oceans of gore and death. Now I find that awesome. I say those were my best visuals ever, but I was horribly ill. Vomiting constantly, and my toilet wasnt cleaned for like 3 weeks. Which just made it all that much worse. Now I will be tripping again in a few days. I'm going to do it no matter what. Now does anyone have any trips to either come down, go to sleep, or anything that would be helpful?

--------------------
"The acid had shifted gears on him; the next phase would probably be one of those hellishly intense introspective nightmares. Four hours or so of catatonic despair; but nothing physical, nothing dangerous". But I'm going to hold on to this mace for a while. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegbhtrfv
journeyman
Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: WeeZle0110]
    #3531778 - 12/22/04 12:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just ride it through. I think almost every experienced tripper will tell you that you need to just take it in and flow with it, or you'll be fighting against a force that's much more powerful than you.

If you want chemical aids to make you come down, I suggest pot, and that's about it. I'm not familiar with pharms though.

Even better, just stay in an environment that will be nice and enjoyable to you.

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: gbhtrfv]
    #3531819 - 12/22/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thats what I did. You know how your peak is near the begining? My visuals were just the begining there. We had a pink floyd song stuck on repeat for 6 hours. On a laptop. There was no way to turn it off. Two of the three of us got sick. I think it might of been alot of the circumstances like you said "an enviroment enjoyable to you". I'm not the biggest Pink floyd fan and that song I didn't like. It was impossible to change the song because no one could do anything without melting to it. I must of spent three hours vomiting while my toilet ate me. I am an experienced tripper. And I have 30 cc's of spore syringe's from these. I'm starting them today. Also its possible I ate too much. I ate an 5.5 grams and you would be tripping at 3. There was no waiting time for these to kick in. Visuals would start before the bag was done. I was thinking of taking a dosage of diazapam or another powerful downer. A small amount of this will knock me out. I have narcolepsy so its rather easy.

--------------------
"The acid had shifted gears on him; the next phase would probably be one of those hellishly intense introspective nightmares. Four hours or so of catatonic despair; but nothing physical, nothing dangerous". But I'm going to hold on to this mace for a while. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

#3531838 - 12/22/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think your problem starts with your question, how to come off a bad trip. the idea should be to avoid one entirely. ways to do this? for the next few days, spend time watching sunsets, avoid any hateful or bad feelings, and as you go into the trip, take 10-15 minutes while you are coming up, sit down indian style, and meditate.

if things go wrong and you find yourself in the depths of a bad trip, there are 3 things you can do.

1. remember that its ONLY a drug, and worst case scenario its over in a few hours.

2. Look at beutiful pictures (in national geographic, on the net, etc)

3. music, listen to really uplifting songs. (grateful dead "touch of grey" should do the trick)

above all just remember that if you start freaking out, its all what you had planned on, and everything is going just the way it should.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineInnerBeing
Yakuza Boss

Loc: Chinatown
Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3531860 - 12/22/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

diazapam, temazapam, and any of those should work if you feel the panic set in.
I agree with the others though....it would be worthwhile to try to go with the bad feelings and see if you can work through it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I aborted a trip once using trazadone....I got knocked the fucked out, and when I woke up, I felt like a real big pussy for not facing my fears. Just my .02

--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3531888 - 12/22/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

5.5 grams is a lot for a first time dose...i think you'll have an easier time with 3-3.5 grams.

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: Hendostan]
    #3531940 - 12/22/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm experienced, the first time I tripped I ate an eighth of shrooms, then went on a 20ft ladder to wash windows. I've also had vomited many times before and not had a bad trip. These mushrooms were extremely potent. Possibly more potent than nessesary. I went through 5 hours waiting for the punk cop pace come in so he can shoot me. I think they were possibly had a light contamination due to storage or handling. I was coughing out large amounts of flem, and everyone experienced flu like symptoms. I ate more than anyone I know. But I did go with the bad feelings tried to work them out. But the way I felt was a nightmare. I was a mile long skeleton with eyes wrapped around my head in a world that just rolled off of itself. Everything was like an amoeba. For a half hour during this trip it was pure ecstacy. These things were crazy. Who knows if you live in Connecticut maybe you'll get your hands on a batch.

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #3532042 - 12/22/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

go to shroomery FAQs & check out WiccanSeeker's "psychedelic niacinamide FAQ"

vitamin B3 may terminate the majority of "psychedelic" effects from many folk's trips (& possibly smany folk's schizophrenia &/or HPPD)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3533220 - 12/22/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gbhtrfv said:

If you want chemical aids to make you come down, I suggest pot, and that's about it. I'm not familiar with pharms though.

Actually pot does the exact opposite (for most people) If you're bugging.....do NOT smoke.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3533541 - 12/22/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if you start to go sideways throw on the headphones or turn on your sterio, lights off, tranquil relaxing music, and do your damndest to control your thoughts enough to think happy thoughts.

and i might begin to wonder if ive had them, im in ohio, but the only bad trip i ever had thats what happened, i was on the downslide but started experiencing flu-like symptoms and coughing up a whole lot of green shit, no bad visuals though, just an exreme feeling of something being horribly wrong.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Edited by incubaby_421 (12/22/04 09:25 PM)

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3534470 - 12/23/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah pot does the exact opposite. well ive thrown the spores into some teks today:). The flu like symptoms didnt bring on my bad trip mostlikely the vomiting into an extremely dirty toilet was. But i was in a complete state of purgatory and horrible physical pain like i was in the final seconds of cancer for a few hours. "one of those hellishly intense introspection nightmares. For hours or so of catatonic despair; but nothing physical, nothing dangerous". Fear and Loathing. The flu came late enough time for a germ to incubate but it was probably weak. And i realy dont get sick. This trip tomorrow i will make some tea instead of eating them. Does tea cause potency loss? Im gonna try to get some of that b3 to test just in case but i probably wont have the money. And if it doesnt work ill sniff a bunch of it. Then take some adavan. Thanks guys youve been lots of help this definately increase my knowledge on ways to manage, control, and stop a bad trip.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #3535527 - 12/23/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

and dude...

it's "introspective nightmares"

:sniff::sniff:
you guys smell that

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinecannibiscutie
Stranger
Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3535680 - 12/23/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Reading about bad trips makes me wary of trying mushrooms for the first time.
I think if I ever do them I'll make sure to be in my room and have a babysitter present. Preferably a strong man/woman that can keep me from running around the yard naked and half mad. LOL

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
    #3535787 - 12/23/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Breath in and out of a paperbag, sounds silly but it actualy worx to get rid of a panic attack, done it myself.... ya get very clam very quickly :laugh:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: Zirus666]
    #3535909 - 12/23/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ummm....maybe it's just me, but if you are having a bad trip I'd refrain from smoking pot. Listen to music really loud and just relax. Sometimes when I'm extremely blown out of my mind, I try walking around to get stuff and it feels like such a task to me I start semi freaking out, really just becoming overwhelmed by everything I have to do. So I just forget about it and turn on some tunes on my headphones and just relax and listen as closely as possible. If you don't have access to music just lay down and try as hard as possible not to think. Just focus on your breath the whole time and eventually you'll find yourself in a whole nothing place.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3536276 - 12/23/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Diazepam will lessen the trip. If nausea is the problem, try dramamine. I use pepto bismol when I start getting nauseated or heartburn. It helps. The best thing, I think, is to just sit down and relax. Just let whatever happens happen and don't get all worked up and worried- that just makes it worse. It will pass, and then you will enjoy the journey. Good luck.

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: Supernova]
    #3537539 - 12/23/04 09:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dude its introspective nightmares

I have the book. thats what it says in the book I myself questioned it because it sounds better.

yeah im not smoking any grass. I think im making a tea. Ill pick up something for nasea. I wont eat dramamine. thos things make me ill and their hallucinagenic to a point. the bacardi bat chased me around a buick for a half hour. maybe some pepto. that helped the time i ate a rotten egg and saw the creation of the universe. That was cool. went to ozzfest. ill pick up some type of downers for an emergency. hopefully it wont happen. I think it might be me as well i have depression problems and narcolepsy. i will keep in mind about meditation and happy music. No pink floyd, and cannabis cutie this was a freak accident that made me paranoid. I should do a trip report on these.. I use to use a paper bag for anxiety when i was a kid i will also keep that in mind if the fear sets in. you guys are awesome. I have thought all day of all the possible reasons I became so ill. I was fed alot an hour and a half before i ate the first 1.8g and then engulfed an eighth an hour later. started to get nausious, also pink floyd is too mental i think ill stick to tool nextt time like all my trips. also the people i was with would not listen to me and kept on accusing me of bringing them somewhere to kill them. That probably didnt help much. But the visuals were the most spectacular i have ever seen. But illness set in heavy alot like an overdose on dramamine. too painful to move, too painful to sit down. just lay and wait for this terrible drug to pass. but i enjoyed trying to crawl out of my bathroom floor. Thanks for all the tips i owe you all.

--------------------

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

#3537562 - 12/23/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

another cure for a bad trip, is pink floyds "speak to me/breathe" off of the dark side of the moon album. it almost mimics what you are going through, and it pulls you out of it like when the screaming starts in the beginning, suddenly the music just gets so relaxing, then you hear "breathe, breathe in the air. dont be afraid to care". For me this helps a lot. or you could listen to the beatles "tommorow never knows" and as i suggested above, grateful deads "touch of grey" is a really great song "i will get by, i will get by, i will get by, i will survive" helps a lot. then, when you are done freaking out, listen to some more calm music just to set your mood.

i think that bad trips, while initially are hell, actually offer the deepest gaze into yourself. Whenever i had bad trips, i learned much from the mushroom.

Anyways, if you are freaking out and nothing is working, try to get on this message board, MOST people will help you out of it.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: A way to come off a bad trip [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3538316 - 12/24/04 07:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anyways, if you are freaking out and nothing is working, try to get on this message board, MOST people will help you out of it.

I should've logged on during my worst trip. That's a great piece of advice. Here or the Pub would probably be the best place..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder