Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3556886 - 12/29/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i smell a puppet! i'm having a hard time believing that you can handle 80grams copes and you plan on eating 120g(4oz's).thats like eating 200grams fresh cubes.this post is B.S. and this is the last time i'm going to contribute to it.

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3556986 - 12/29/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yea I would get so much out of lieing about what I take wouldn't I?? and infact cubes are utter rubbish i have eatern 40g one time in amsterdam and they did NOTHING, infact we went in a bar which had a pool table and i even managed to beat all my mates, face it man, i have a high tolerance to shrooms, just coz u mong out on 30 grams doesn't mean others do, this is a place where people open their mind and share info, your just being narrow minded, a true shroomer would have many perspectives, you have one, infact how bout you buy me 80 grams and watch me eat them, then like you said i will "not see or hear anything" so you could get my wallett of me and go and buy your self some!

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: cadam]
    #3557228 - 12/29/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

has a trip report been posted?

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: syanesso]
    #3557339 - 12/29/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

unfortunately not yet, i did a lil one a while ago for my 80g experience, i find it difficault expaling though LOL the post for it is http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3367603

althoguh when i trip on this 120g bunch with me mates who will be doing only 10 each i will do some doodles to help me memba wot was going through my head, if i reach level 5 i don't think doodles will be possible LOL

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: cadam]
    #3560286 - 12/30/04 02:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You seriously don't need mega-heroic doses like that to achieve lvl 5. I've been there twice, and both times on less than 5grms dried cubes. The key is killing your ego, the shrooms push you on lower doses, and thrust you there on higher ones.

If you can learn to go there wihtout the huge doese, you'll feel better the next day, and have less stomach problems in the begining.

Once you connect to the higher collective concious, aka yourself--you may also realize that dose is practically irrelevant. Many eastern religions experiance lvl 5 experiances and call them, "Satori" or "Enlightenment"...in all these cases the ego must be killed. Learn to use the shroom to do this at a low dose...it's much easier than you think! :wink:

OfflineAKA PC
Every One
 User Gallery

Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3634947 - 01/16/05 12:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MystikMushroom said:
The key is killing your ego, the shrooms push you on lower doses, and thrust you there on higher ones.

If you can learn to go there wihtout the huge doese, you'll feel better the next day, and have less stomach problems in the begining.

Once you connect to the higher collective concious, aka yourself--you may also realize that dose is practically irrelevant. Many eastern religions experiance lvl 5 experiances and call them, "Satori" or "Enlightenment"...in all these cases the ego must be killed. Learn to use the shroom to do this at a low dose...it's much easier than you think! :wink:

I completly agree with you..

--------------------
-pc-

:peace: :peace: :peace:

:mushroom2:    :mushroom2:

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: AKA PC]
    #3635035 - 01/16/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are going to eat about a quarter pound of fresh copelandia cyans?
Are you crazy. I know you might think you have a tolerance, but you don't have one like that, maybe if you weigh, oh say six hundred pounds. But I doubt that you do. I once thought I had a high tolerance to mushrooms but you just have to really overwhelm yourself, for me that took nine dried grams, but I broke on through to the other side. Once you see, have had the vision, you understand, it is not the mushroom. The mushroom is only like a magnifying glass, or a key, or tool. Please reconsider this Boxing Day or whatever it is. Read my sig, it is not easy going to this place, many go insane, and some can no longer take life as real anymore. It is absolutely unique and a very familiar at the same time. I bet you still can't remember everything form your last eighty gram trip. You need time to integrate and remember everything from a trip. To trip too much is not good. For up to years, I can still think about trips and remember new things sometimes.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: Super Trip Time For Me On Boxing Day (120g Copelandia) [Re: mecreateme]
    #3643306 - 01/18/05 12:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

boxing day has come and gone and he said it was a strong trip ,but no lvl 5? :smirk: these must be some bunk ass copes over in the UK.25g fresh copes over here in the south US will produce a mind blowing,tear jerking,apocalyptic trip any day of the week.i think they're selling subbs as copes over there.

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder