Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

My first batch
    #3534738 - 12/23/04 05:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Now im cooking my first batch of mushrooms oddly potent. So I'm going to use a lab rat to feed the mushrooms so I make sure they are not tainted. My friend had to throw out a garbage bag of mushrooms because they are tainted. Im also looking to find out what are some of the most potent mushrooms out there? A trustworthy site to buy spores from. And should I use spores syringes or prints?

--------------------
"The acid had shifted gears on him; the next phase would probably be one of those hellishly intense introspective nightmares. Four hours or so of catatonic despair; but nothing physical, nothing dangerous". But I'm going to hold on to this mace for a while. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hunter S. Thompson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: My first batch [Re: WeeZle0110]
    #3534745 - 12/23/04 05:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

uhh...are you a cop? you sound strange. sorry if i offend you but please answer...

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3534747 - 12/23/04 05:11 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

why do you think they're tainted?

stick with P.Cubensis for a while. syringes are easy but if you can make them yourself get a print because you can make many syringes from 1 print.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: My first batch [Re: stefan]
    #3534755 - 12/23/04 05:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sorry, i'll try and be helpful. i'm just a wee bit drunk at the moment.

--------------------

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534758 - 12/23/04 05:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

No im not a cop im just misunderstood. Seriously not a cop. And I totaly don't trust myself and have had a bad batch before. And these things are mind blowing.

--------------------
"The acid had shifted gears on him; the next phase would probably be one of those hellishly intense introspective nightmares. Four hours or so of catatonic despair; but nothing physical, nothing dangerous". But I'm going to hold on to this mace for a while. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534759 - 12/23/04 05:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yeah does anyone know the Ld50 for a rat?

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3534763 - 12/23/04 05:20 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

don't use a fucking rat to see if it's toxic or not, man!! that is not cool! if you don't have faith in your mushroom identification skills, then don't try them!!! nature isn't our fucking testing grounds!!! it's our provider!!

--------------------

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: My first batch [Re: blissedout]
    #3534782 - 12/23/04 05:33 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey their real trust me their real. I didnt pick them up that big white amanita viroscia outta my front yard. And I would much rather feed it to a rat (a pest) to see if everyone is gonna die than sit around and die with a bunch of friends. I sorta did that last time. Not fun.

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3534793 - 12/23/04 05:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

humans are turning out to be the largest pest that this planet has ever known!! pests :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534798 - 12/23/04 05:47 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I agree to that But in parts of Australia theres so many rats just destroying farms and spreading disease. Now one rat that died from mushroom? You know what nevermind about my rat. Lets go protest these farmers putting snakes in their barn to keep their grain from becoming soiled and over ran. Even though thats going to happen anyway. LETS SAVE THE RATS!!!!!!!

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3534810 - 12/23/04 05:59 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

And these things are mind blowing.

so maybe you succeeded and grew some damn good shrooms...

don't feed your rat shrooms. also it'll take more than it possibly can eat to die

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534820 - 12/23/04 06:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
Quote:

And these things are mind blowing.

Quote:

so maybe you succeeded and grew some damn good shrooms...

Well i plan on checking the ld50 for it.  Im not gonna feed it an eighth  Im going to feed it half a cap at most.  Im just being careful.  I dont plan on killing the rat even though I cant keep it in my apartment.  Im just worried more about people than mice.  I might not even feed them to the rat.  I might not have the money.  It's taken me 5 years to get this far.  Its my first batch.  and i just inoculated 2 more jars thats 5  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534821 - 12/23/04 06:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I ment to say thanks for the support.

--------------------

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #3534828 - 12/23/04 06:26 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
humans are turning out to be the largest pest that this planet has ever known!! pests :nonono:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: My first batch [Re: sui]
    #3534840 - 12/23/04 06:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

lets eradicate the biggest pests ever huh? why not? theres only billions of us and some of posses the power to destroy the planet hey were here we have thumbs. god made us top of the food chain if you pansies dont want a LAB RAT to die. I wont feed it to em drop that subject. YOu know what im done with this post no one reply anything about a rat/. convo over rat lovers 1 weezle 10 but doesnt get credit due to being outnumbered.

--------------------

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534844 - 12/23/04 06:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

like always. dont fight with me. i dont shut up. im giving u the chance now to save me from getting an ip ban and a call from the fbi or something.

--------------------

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3534875 - 12/23/04 07:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Why would the FBI call you in australia?
Why would the FBI call anyone over mushrooms anyways?

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

Re: My first batch [Re: Toricious]
    #3534881 - 12/23/04 07:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

lol im not in australia. theres a great farm land down there over run with rates. where if you stood in this rat race they would be flying by you like water. a giant rat orgy may you. I live in connecticut. and if people agrivate me like defending a lab rat whos key purpose in life might be SAVING MY LIFE like a hippy could care about a single human soul lol but i get agrivated angry throw some crazy stuff out there and i will get banned from this forum and i dont want that to happen the first day im here ive been on this for 16 hours. Ive been on this site for 5 years. I love this site. I am that kid in town that knows everything because of this site. And now im using the forum Now this post has become into dont throw rocks kuz ill throw boulders.

--------------------

OfflineWeeZle0110
weezle
 User Gallery

#3534882 - 12/23/04 07:11 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i have no cigarettes either that may have something to do with me being so agitated

--------------------

OfflineLun4e
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3534884 - 12/23/04 07:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WeeZle0110 said:
So I'm going to use a lab rat to feed the mushrooms so I make sure they are not tainted.

If you do ever kill a rat this way, I suggest you never trip on shrooms or anything else for that matter. Seems like a good way to relive the rat's death from its point of view over and over during your trip... Although I can't say you wouldn't deserve it :thumbdown: .

--------------------
How to make your 50/50 casing 50/50+ with only eggshells:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6519162&page=0&vc=#Post6519162

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience