Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$?
    #3533468 - 12/22/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

okay heres the deal, it is going to snow about 2 feet in dayton ohio, and i want to plow there.
im in milwaukee now with my car, id have to drive back to chicago and pick up my plow, then drive out to ohio in a decently heavy snowstorm, id get there around 8am ish, and probably make a few hundred dollars..
this would involve about7 hours of driving..... 5 of which are in my plow truck, and then id have to make it back somehow and be coherent for x-mas eve.....

i know its not the greatest idea, but i reallly need the money and i dont have anything else to do.

what do yall think?
i know i can make it there..... but should i? i have to decide in a hlaf hour.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3533475 - 12/22/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

fuck no...

but im not broke.....

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3533478 - 12/22/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

go for it

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$ [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3533481 - 12/22/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

this is the kind of thing where i make over $400 or end up in a ditch...... either way its an adventure... i wonder if my jeep can even handle it

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3533485 - 12/22/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

depends how bad you need it

Ask for divine guidance in a coin toss, and then flip a silver coin.. Always works for me on those tuff choices :wink:

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3533487 - 12/22/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oh yes, you MUST believe

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$ [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3533488 - 12/22/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

in that case do it... 

if you are looking for an adventure definitly do it.  but if its just for the money there are safer ways :smile:

--------------------

afoaf said:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$ [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3533491 - 12/22/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

go for it
it will be fun

or an even better idea
take like 20 hits of acid strip nude and just sprint there :wink: j/k

but yeah i dunno sounds like an ok idea for some quick cash
i would call ahead to make sure you have a place to stay

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$ [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3533494 - 12/22/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

itll be wet snow too, which is more money to move...

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3533498 - 12/22/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i wont really be sleeping, ill proabbly take some of my dads non-addictive stimulant medication. provigil i think its called

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3533501 - 12/22/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
okay heres the deal, it is going to snow about 2 feet in dayton ohio, and i want to plow there.
im in milwaukee now with my car, id have to drive back to chicago and pick up my plow, then drive out to ohio in a decently heavy snowstorm, id get there around 8am ish, and probably make a few hundred dollars..
this would involve about7 hours of driving..... 5 of which are in my plow truck, and then id have to make it back somehow and be coherent for x-mas eve.....

i know its not the greatest idea, but i reallly need the money and i dont have anything else to do.

what do yall think?
i know i can make it there..... but should i? i have to decide in a hlaf hour.

Do it but BE SAFE AND CAREFUL We do want to have you still posting after tonight.

whatever you decide ... be safe bro. If I were close I'd make the trip with you for sure.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3533504 - 12/22/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

shoot man, those roads are dangerous this time a year... is $400 worth your life?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$ [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3533508 - 12/22/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i probably wont die. at worst ill crash my plow into a ditch or roll it.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3533509 - 12/22/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

id be fucked if they closed the interstate though...

--------------------
PEACE

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3533512 - 12/22/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if you can do it safe.. and have nothing else to do.. why the fuck not... take some good music.. skip the drugs, and go for it.. What a nice X-mas bonus $400 would be

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #3533519 - 12/22/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

be careful man
but do what ya gotta do

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3533521 - 12/22/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i just made $300 the other day takiong a trip out to indiana to plow, 2 feet of snow and everyone needs ya... i think im going for it...
im going to start packing, which i need to do regardless of anything else..... i still want your opinions though

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3533561 - 12/22/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no i cant do this... ill never make it .,......
FUCK what to do/.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineShroom_Herder
Get In...
 User Gallery

Loc: Where The Magic Trees Gro...
    #3533766 - 12/22/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

just do it.

Cash Is Cash
ACt Fast
It's Going Down The Drain
Through The Corporate Pain

--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$ [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3533775 - 12/22/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i would do it... you could always stop if it gets bad and start plowing where you were couldnt you?

--------------------

afoaf said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom