Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Buying on eBay
    #3533701 - 12/22/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I bought some Sodium Hydroxide, 20 Lbs of San Pedro Cacti and mushroom spores on eBay. I was wondering will this raise any eyebrows or will I cause attention to come my way that is not wanted?

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Buying on eBay [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3534102 - 12/23/04 01:17 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you should allow yourself to exercise common sense and answer your own question, pray that the wrong people arent looking, thats all.

if any questions arise, say your minoring in mycology and your starting a cacti farm

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Re: Buying on eBay [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3541041 - 12/25/04 01:33 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

that helped....... How about this question if that couldn't be answered fully. Has anyone ever raised suspicion by the authorities from buying on the Internet that they know of? Because I had to fill out a waver to get the sodium hydroxide and it is used for extraction of mescaline and making GHB which I'm not to sure if they monitor the sale of NaOH at all.

--------------------

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

#3541061 - 12/25/04 01:37 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I know that ebay is the DEA's bitch.  They have even said they will do everything they can to help out the cops :nonono:

I don't think the cacti or spores would really set off any flags, but about that NaOH, what did the waver say and did ebay know about it or was it just through you and the company/person?

Edit: I just wanted to add that yeah, all those things ordered does look a little suspicious, but unless you have gotten in trouble, I don't think they just go around checking what people order.  I could be wroung though :shrug:

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Edited by theocean06 (12/25/04 02:10 AM)

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Re: Buying on eBay [Re: theocean06]
    #3541348 - 12/25/04 03:22 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The waver said .

Please complete the following:
Your Email Address:
Your Full Name:
Address:
City:

Zip Code:

Alln of these are y/n questions
I am 18 years of age or older: Agree

I am purchasing this item as a consumer product for hobby or other household use: Agree

I am not purchasing this item for any illegal use or purpose: Agree

I understand that Sodium Hydroxide (Lye, NaOH) and Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) are highly reactive chemical substances and may be dangerous or harmful if misused: Agree

I hereby accept full and sole responsibility for any potential harm to person(s) or property that may result from the use or misuse (accidental or intentional) of this product: Agree No

I hereby absolve ('hold harmless') harm to person(s) or property that may result from the use or misuse (accidental or intentional) of this product: Agree

By clicking on the button to the right, I hereby agree to the terms above and request that -------blank-------complete this purchase and ship this product item to me:

This was through ebay and if you look at the my feedback and you see what i have bought it looks a little suspicious to say the least. But so does everyone else that buys spores on ebay they will buy growing kits etc. Ya the NaOH is what i bought before really looking into if is monitored or not i guess it is to late cause i bought it already and its on its way in the mail. It is really kind of hard not to believe NaOH is not monitored because I looked for it for awhile and its hard to find and the only reason NaOH is bought for is to make soap.......I guess im a amateur soap maker too besides minoring in mycology.

--------------------

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#3542210 - 12/25/04 04:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

If your really worried buy a cheap soap making book too......

Althought just buying these legal items will most likey not get you in any trouble or attract attention.......but if you are ever investigated or busted these records can and will be used against you........

Keep your nose very clean and you will have nothing to worry about on that end....

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Buying on eBay [Re: DazedSol]
    #3542244 - 12/25/04 04:24 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I would say you are fine, there are far too many people buying and distributing spores for the DEA to keep a watch over all of them and all of their purchases. Either way, at this point there is nothing you can do, so just sit back and enjoy the yields of your hard work in the mycological world.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: Buying on eBay [Re: DazedSol]
    #3542253 - 12/25/04 04:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DazedSol said:
If your really worried buy a cheap soap making book too......

yeah, have legal reasons for buying that stuff from Ebay. The spores though, I wouldn't trust. Get them from a better source.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience