Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

2nd salvia trip
    #3533510 - 12/22/04 11:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well last friday I decided to try salvia for the first time - tonight I had a friend over that I hadn't seen in forever, naturally I asked him if he'de like to try this salvia, and he says sure.

So off he goes, everything goes well, he comes back speaking slightly non-sensical. We wait a little until he's completely down and then I decide to try salvia for the second time.

1 hit to realize that there wasn't much left in the pipe, reload, hit 2, 3, 4 - oops, I feel like i'm spinning, and I live the most alien 11 minutes of my life. Most things I experienced were unexplainable, like every aspect of life had been cut up into seperate piles and then pulled apart, distanced - In conjunction I felt like I was moving at lightspeed hitting a water wall every 5 seconds.

I thought that every human being was a stick in a wooden blind, and half-way through when I had a terrified look on my face and my friend asked me "Are you alright?" all I could tell him is "I am a stick!" - it made my previous salvia trip seem like such a weak experience in comparision, this time I had absolutely no control over anything.

The third part that struck me is that I had forgotten my relationship with everyone around, including myself. My friend present might as well have been my mom, I didn't even remember that this was my house. It made everything so much simpler when I saw everyone as people rather than friends, family, ect.

Afterwards came regular feeling strangeness and stoned feelings. The world oddly enough seemed to contract back and every single aspect that had split up melded again as if to form a pretty tune. I hadn't seen that friend in a while and at first I felt kind of distant, but by the end of that night I felt like I knew him better than I ever had before.

Overall a very nice experience, but i'm going to be storing the salvia for at least a month now - it sort of took me by surprise tonight, and I think that I should space it out and respect it and my mind - they deserve a break

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: 2nd salvia trip [Re: Toricious]
    #3533526 - 12/22/04 11:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Glad it went well :smile: did you use extract? if so, what strength? how did you smoke it?

Sorry, i'm a curious person.. :lol:

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: 2nd salvia trip [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3533644 - 12/22/04 11:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It was unstandardized 5x just smoked out of a glass pipe with a lighter - it went well but it was a frightening experience, for a while after the come down I felt like I was borrowing someone else's body and thoughts.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: 2nd salvia trip [Re: Toricious]
    #3533660 - 12/22/04 11:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, salvia will do that to you :lol:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience