Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: whats the best light? [Re: Psilostylin]
    #3527932 - 12/21/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think the reason why there might be less grown in US is because more people are scared to pull the shit people in BC. Up there they rent houses and cram the basments full of lights. If i ever rented id be scared to go anymoere then 3-4k in US.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
Re: whats the best light? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3528186 - 12/21/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i absolutely agree grower. people are too scared to get involved and stand up for the pot culture, here in the states. in canada, freedom of speech has a lot more of a meaning and people aren't afraid to voice their beliefs. i mean, just look at some of the smoke outs they have in canada. also, i don't know if anyone is familiar with the marc emery protest that went down in october...but he was jailed for passing a joint, in saskatoon, (he actually got a distribution charge for that! can you believe it?) and for the whole period he was locked up, protesters were there, outside the courthouse, everyday. there's a lot of passion behind the cannabis scene in canada. i have a great belief that canada will soon follow in amsterdam's footsteps.

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: whats the best light? [Re: Psilostylin]
    #3528282 - 12/21/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i dont know, they have been trying up there for a few years. if anyplace is to follow the netherlands then cannada is the place for it. but it seems everytime the scen starts to get going the laws puts a stop to it, you hear about all those coffee shop raids in b.c and private grower raids and not to mention the bullshit they put emery through for passing a joint. but i think there an there way i just dont think itll be as soon as everyone is hoping for, but with out hope whats left.

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: whats the best light? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3531529 - 12/22/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No, no it really isn't. Any sensible person with half a green thumb and some miracle grow could grow most of what I've gotten for 50 an 1/8th. It's just greedy motherfucking american people wanting as much as they can get. Or they're all just going with the flow, which i can understand too. And if your really like smoking, you'll pay... it's still sad though. Go homegrown!! Lets make dime bags a fucking dime again!

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
Re: whats the best light? [Re: Hrethic]
    #3531892 - 12/22/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i hate miracle grow :mad: i would have to say that miracle grow is the worst fertilizer on the face of the earth. peter's is a much better name brand fertilizer. though my personal fav in ferts are earth juice and foxfarm products. though you can't find those at any chain stores.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds