Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Getting a phonecall from work/school when you're high
    #3529271 - 12/21/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oh god I hate this. It's happened to me twice in the past week.

First it was my English teacher, explaining what essay my final exam was going to be based off of. Tonight I got a call from my "boss" (who is a real cool guy, although wouldn't have any idea I was high) who talked about some various things.

The whole time my inner monologue is going

"Oh god this has to end."

"Wait, I should concentrate on what they're saying so that I can keep up with the conversation."

"BWHAHAHAHA, look at how serious they're taking life, if they only knew! They have no fucking clue I'm cracking up inside."

"Wait, I should concentrate on what they're saying so that I can keep up with the conversation."

"You know, now that I think about it, it's hilarious that my English teacher is one of those people who will switch from speaking English to Spanish. It's weird how she'll be talking about something I understand and then completely switch. Oh man, I just got a mental image of that..... BWHAHAHA!!! How absurd. Look at how serious they're taking life, if they only knew!"

"THIS NEEDS TO END RIGHT NOW! I don?t know how much longer I can keep up the front! Oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgodohgod?. Wait?. The conversation is ending! YES!..... NO!!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU?RE DOG!!! I WANT TO EXPLORE INNER SPACE AND ENJOY THIS!!!?

[/end scene]

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Getting a phonecall from work/school when you're high [Re: Twirling]
    #3529295 - 12/21/04 08:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol yeah its funny. i was on shrooms once when my dad, who employs me as his secretary , phoned me from a business trip

"dan! i need you to dig up the file titeld morden collegiate doc. from the wwc file in the hard drive under documents and settings, then attach that to an email from wendy blah blah in my outlook folder and forward it to this person, this person and this person, ok?"

"yeah sure dad no problem"

i was tripping hard and I DID IT! in your face.

another time my math teacher who i HATE and who hates me phoned me in the evening to tell me not to forget my calculator tommorow. i hung up on her. crazy bitch lol

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3529345 - 12/21/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hah, yeah dude, I know exactly what you mean.

Ganja makes your mind have such a weird fucking thought process. Funny shit.

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #3529476 - 12/21/04 09:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That is funny shit, just don't let it get to you!

For instance ever since I started going back to college from 1997 till 2003 I never went to class not stoned. And come to think of it I never went to work, or interview for that matter, not stoned. Most people just don't believe I smoke weed.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3529486 - 12/21/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:rotfl:

little 3rd person perspective goin on eh? 

i got that with a job interview.  they called when me and a bud were onthe deck having a party of 2, luckily i had already accepted a job that day.  its cool when you can jsut shoot the shit without any worries.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale