Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: US OF A BABY!!!!!!
GREEN CONTAM RIGHT OUT THE DOOR
    #3477398 - 12/10/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It must have only been like 2 days when already I spotted this contam growing in all my jars. Its like a invisible stinky contam...only revealed by the wet looking substrate behind it....and it does kinda have a green tint on it...I am upset this is the second time I have had a bad crop because of a bad syringe I think. I ordered from Ryche Hawk and 2 of the four syringes were bad..the eq's and b+ went sour and both of the 10 cc syringes of Super Strain worked out fine.....besides that I guess I am basically asking has anyone ever experienced this contamination before.

sincerely,
FarmerD

--------------------
None of these statements are to be taken seriously. FarmerD is a fictional character, and so are the things he posts.

"He who reaches for the stars often stumble on a simple straw."
Blue Fairy Supplies for all your shrooming needs!
Special thanks to MushroomMadness for great deals!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesmoorhsmmm
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: GREEN CONTAM RIGHT OUT THE DOOR [Re: FarmerD]
    #3486474 - 12/12/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hey i had and still might have the same problem u have. i also ordered 2 syringes of ecuador from T.H.E. and all of my jars have gotten contam. he replaced the syringes with new ones. i did 4 jars with the new syringes i got and of course the same green/yellow shit appeared where the solution ran down the jar. i really stepped up my sterilization process this time though. I bleached the whole room i worked in then used a glove box that was also bleached, and i had a hepa filter running for about an hr before i started. i also used the flame tek for the needles. so we'll see if this is another syringe problem. hopefully not! ooh and i also pc'd the jars for an hr

Edited by smoorhsmmm (12/12/04 02:02 PM)

OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: GREEN CONTAM RIGHT OUT THE DOOR [Re: smoorhsmmm]
    #3497741 - 12/14/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

YEAH HE REPLACED MINE AS WELL...BUT THEY WONT HELP IF THEY ARE NO GOOD...ALL THE SUPER STRAINS WORKED FINE...BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WENT SOUR!

--------------------
None of these statements are to be taken seriously. FarmerD is a fictional character, and so are the things he posts.

Offlinesmoorhsmmm
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3520919 - 12/19/04 03:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

please define "super strain"

OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3522266 - 12/19/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

smoorhsmmm said:
hey i had and still might have the same problem u have. i also ordered 2 syringes of ecuador from T.H.E. and all of my jars have gotten contam. he replaced the syringes with new ones. i did 4 jars with the new syringes i got and of course the same green/yellow shit appeared where the solution ran down the jar. i really stepped up my sterilization process this time though. I bleached the whole room i worked in then used a glove box that was also bleached, and i had a hepa filter running for about an hr before i started. i also used the flame tek for the needles. so we'll see if this is another syringe problem. hopefully not! ooh and i also pc'd the jars for an hr

Yeah now it just seems to be that nasty yellow shit its keeps getting............ive lost like 40 jars cause of that shit.

--------------------

Offlinesmoorhsmmm
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3528721 - 12/21/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow finally after like 25 jars one is colonizing, all the ecuadorian syringes i got from t.h.e are contaminated, but the freebee he sent me which is his new strain china yunnan is working!!!

OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3536684 - 12/23/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

smoorhsmmm said:
please define "super strain"

well he has some koh samuia or whatever supposedly its super....a new breed
check out his site

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate