Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
combohuasca
    #3525414 - 12/20/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have a tea from 3 grams of rue seeds,8 grams of mimosa hostilis.To this I will add 3-4 grams of mushrooms powdered in caps.Launch time will be around midnight.I am a home owner,of age and very experienced for 20 years with drugs of all kinds.Psychadellics and entheogens being my favorite tool.Does anyone have any experience with this combo?Would appreciate any replies.(yes I have read extensively all the info on erowid and anywhere else on the net for trip reports,I am interested in replies from people online now)  Thanks people!! :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: combohuasca [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #3525444 - 12/20/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I also should mention that I had a taco salad from the bell about 4 this evening,will that matter?Nothing but water to drink all day.Went to aparty last night and had about a quarter of weak cocaine and drank about 5 drinks,was at home in bed by 3 am.Any thoughts on this?

--------------------

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #3525445 - 12/20/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

All I can tell you about 'huasca is that it tastes absolutely god awful.  Especially if there's too much lemon in the extraction teas (rue/ mimosa).. tastes exactly like stomach acid and comes back up the same way.  Be prepared to have a thoroughly cleansing experience.. you will almost certainly expunge the contents of your stomach at least once,if not several times.

This isn't to say you won't trip out a bit, far from it.  My experience with yopo seeds (instead of mimosa) was like one of a 5-MeO-DMT experience, most likely since yopo has way more 5-MeO than N,N,DMT.  I didn't personally have any visuals, but there was a very trippy headspace and plenty of audible distortions/ hallucinations.  I imagine the mushrooms will add to the effect, that is if you're careful not to damage them with heat (not sure if you plan on cooking the tea after the shrooms are added.)

FURTHERMORE, be especially careful when taking mushrooms with an MAOI like rue, as it will greatly potentiate the mushroom experience, as well as change it qualitatively.  Combined with the 'huasca it might be a very overpowering experience.

Then again, having read erowid and done your homework, I have faith that you're aware of what you might be getting into..  :wink:

Good luck, have fun, and let us know how it goes!

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: combohuasca [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #3525598 - 12/20/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you for the reply,I will get back to a trip report early in the morning or in the next few days.I will not be making the mushrooms in the tea,I grew them myself(see avatar)stropharia cubensis,from amazing nature the pop the top and grow kit.Then grew from scratch,even made my own syringes.Anyone else?

--------------------

Offlineheadset
Stranger
    #3525763 - 12/20/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wish you the best. I wish the universe kindness upon you, and your understanding gained to be applied appropriately.

I will be undergoing my first combohuasca soon too - im thinking 15g mimosa (maybe 30?) 20 caapi, and maybe 2 or 3g rue...

Looking forward to hearing your results. You have a sitter?

Edited by headset (12/20/04 09:47 PM)

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3526081 - 12/20/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think it's a bad idea. Ayahuasca is not a rec drug in my opinion. I've done the combo, but I fast for a good while and do some general cleansing for a day or two prior. You may end up having a great time. You may end up with your ass on the john and your head in a bucket all night shitting and vomitting your insides out. Have fun.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: combohuasca [Re: headset]
    #3526094 - 12/20/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No sitter.I all ready consumed the rue and I am halfway through the mimosa.I'm going to wait to see the dmt effect before the mushrooms are ingested.

--------------------

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3526114 - 12/20/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Typically I get a great peaceful trip off of rue. Almost to the point that I don't want to dose on the mimosa or whatever your choice is. But make sure and do. And please let me know how it turns out. I love hearing trip reports from yage journeys.

BY THE WAY, it's best to wait at least 40 minutes from rue to mimosa tea.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3526116 - 12/20/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
No sitter.I all ready consumed the rue and I am halfway through the mimosa.I'm going to wait to see the dmt effect before the mushrooms are ingested.

I don't use sitters either on yage. They bug me. The sitter is the teacher. Find the teacher and enjoy the voyage.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: combohuasca [Re: Supernova]
    #3527589 - 12/21/04 12:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well good day to you all,there is nothing I can tell you that you have not heard about the ayahuasca.I did happen to rent a fantastic movie to watch for the onset of the trip.It is called "Kaena,the Prophecy" a must see film for the psychadellic crowd.It came on rather quickly after about 30 mins.The colors and patterns spilled into the room from the T.V.,I could not hold down the concoction for more than 45 mins.I will try to boil it down to a couple of shots next time.Everything went fine,definitely NOT a recreational thing,will try again in a couple of months when it is time to go camping. P.S. I did not need to dose the mushrooms with this brew,I cooked 8 grams but probably could have done 6,this particular root seemed to be strong to me,or maybe it was because it was the first time.Please kids,if you have any doubts DO NOT use this sacred brew.

--------------------

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #3534428 - 12/23/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yech.  Bet you'll cringe at the slightest hint of citrus for the next few days.. hehe.

Glad to hear it went well.  :grin:

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #3535350 - 12/23/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

man the shrooms+rue would have seriously fucked you

about how long did the effects last?

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3536006 - 12/23/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Cool. If you don't mind sharing, what was your method for brewing the teas? Did you wait after taking the rue before dosing on the mimosa? Did you fast before the trip? Vomitting is typical, so no surprise there. Did you explode from the bottom too? I always blow from both ends.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag