Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
one of those "twilight zone" days
    #3525499 - 12/20/04 10:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

now I know this might have to do with how nit-picky I am, but there were a lot of crazy things happening today during his busy shopping season that just normally don't happen. 

I gingerly walk out of my house bouncing to and fro to my car on my way to worky when a man in a car screeches to a halt in front of my house.  i swear this guy looked like willy wonka (he had the hat and the curly gene wilder hair).

so I start singing "if you want to view paradise, simply look around an view it...wanna change the world..there's nothing...to it :grin: "

he looked at me oddly not even realizing my reference and said "I'm not from around here, could you tell me how to get out of here?"

"get out of here?" I thought to myself, what could he mean by that?  I asked him what he meant and he just mumbled and said "nevermind" and buzzed off (more on him later).

so I head down ventura ave on the way to another jolly day at work (pfft), when I noticed something strange.  most of the cars were parked the wrong way. that is, the cars to my left were facing away from me while the cars on my right were facing towards me.  bewildered,  I shrugged it off.

I get to the intersection of buchanan and ventura and I see this one dog humping the mess out of this other dog.  I nearly spit out my blunt in laughter.  I mean this dog had to be twice as big as the female and was just ripping it to shreds. 

I tried to ignore it, but when I came back outside about an hour later to make a delivery, there was that same dog humping on another one.  this dog was mad pimpin  :evil: !!!

and basically the day went like this.

at work..while on the phone

"ok ma'am and you name is..."

uh.....ummm...*silence* oh yeah joy

(joy indeed she can remember her name  woooot!)  :rolleyes:

or  "and your home phone nubmer is..."

"um...I don't know, could I call you back?"

wtf? 

so I'm getting off work and lo and behold who do I see...mr wonka!!!!

"have you found your way out yet?"  I asked...

"nope..."

what a strange day indeed

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: kaiowas]
    #3525561 - 12/20/04 10:38 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:penis: :piggy: :rotfl: :dancing: :animal: :dead: :jester: :hook: :kodama:

Edited by lovelight (12/20/04 10:49 PM)

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3525570 - 12/20/04 10:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

As long as every day is a new adventure life is good! :cool:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: lovelight]
    #3525572 - 12/20/04 10:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lovelight said:
:penis: :piggy: :rotfl: :dancing: :animal: :dead: :jester: :hook: :kodama:

:heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineHambo
Limey

Loc: UK
    #3525584 - 12/20/04 10:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

was that guy just hanging about outside your house all day?

Maybe you have a stalker.

--------------------

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
    #3525592 - 12/20/04 10:51 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:tripping: :sleepingcow: :pimpin: :japsmile: :turtle: :borg: :scrambled: :eyemouth: :mrt: :beatup: :faded:

:cuckoo: :heart: :heart: :cuckoo:

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#3525596 - 12/20/04 10:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I liked when McKenna refered to these as "bad hair days". :P

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: lovelight]
    #3525602 - 12/20/04 10:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

A stalker? Or the feds are dressing up like willy wonka nowadays. YOINK!?!

Ok, look, you're gonna have to leave the country for awhile. Or, at least, leave the state. I suggest a trip to Vegas. This blows my weekend,because of course, as your attorney I'm gonna have to come with you. I have a feeling you're going to need plenty of legal advice before all this is over with. We need a car, some hawaian t-shirts, plenty of drugs. And we're gonna have to arm ourselves... to the teeth. :grin:

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3525629 - 12/20/04 11:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Man, I had a totally weird/amazing day, as well. I felt like I was faced for most of the day, and I haven't had anything but marijuana in my body in MANY months.

It was a truly enlightening day, and some interesting things happened... All in all.. I wonder if today was just a weird ass day for everyone? :o

Wasn't the Equinox sometime recent/near to the future? Maybe that has something to do with it. I bet quite a few people had strange days today :o

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: one of those "twilight zone" gays [Re: delta9]
    #3525639 - 12/20/04 11:12 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Isn't the equinox tomorrow?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3525641 - 12/20/04 11:12 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Everyone may have been tripping except you. Ever think of that ???  :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun:

But hey as long as it was adventurous it was good !!!

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525681 - 12/20/04 11:27 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun:
  :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun:
  :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun:  :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun:  :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk::mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2: :syringe: :rasta: :shroomer: :shroomer: :mushroomgrow: :smoker: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :bong: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :regularshroom: :poison: :faded: :drunk: :penis: :cheers: :pill2: :spliff: :stash: :
</div>

<div class=

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3525695 - 12/20/04 11:29 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thats so awesome, i think i love you.

:blush:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: one of those "twilight zone" days [Re: delta9]
    #3525710 - 12/20/04 11:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

delta9 said:
Man, I had a totally weird/amazing day, as well. I felt like I was faced for most of the day, and I haven't had anything but marijuana in my body in MANY months.

It was a truly enlightening day, and some interesting things happened... All in all.. I wonder if today was just a weird ass day for everyone? :o

Wasn't the Equinox sometime recent/near to the future? Maybe that has something to do with it. I bet quite a few people had strange days today :o

I love weird days.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Community >> The Pub