Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
frozen mornings
    #3524741 - 12/20/04 05:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hey i have some seed pods off of some morning glories that i forgot about, but i got the seed pods off them today but they were frozen and all the leaves and vines were dead. are the seeds still good to do a extract, the seed pods broke very easy and the seeds and dark black with a purple tint, very small to. i havent even seen morning glory seeds before these were here when i moved here and i was gonna harvest the seed pods but forgot till now. thanks for any help.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: frozen mornings [Re: KyKid]
    #3525387 - 12/20/04 09:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

bump- tried to research and find out the answer and couldnt find it anywere. any help appreciated as im trying to do the extraction soon as i have some free time coming up to try it out. thanks again.

OfflineRRhoads
chemistry student
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: cahleeforneeah
    #3525479 - 12/20/04 10:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

They are always dark black, and pretty small. Don't know aobut the purple tint, though.

--------------------

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: frozen mornings [Re: RRhoads]
    #3527007 - 12/21/04 10:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man, ive done alot of searching last night to try and find out about them as much as possible before making the leap into extraction and tripping on these seeds, and i found that it is ok to wait till cold wether to pick the seed pods, the only problem is that most of them will more than likely be broken open and already dropped their seeds, also i didnt know it took so many of them for one dose, i guess ill have to grow some hbwr this coming spring. anyway the only thing i have a problem with is that i did not plant these and i dont know the exact kind they are, and many dont contain the chems needed, which is fine if i have a dry run with no trip, gotta try to find out. but what does worry me is that i couldnt find toxicity reports on any of the other kinds out there, is it okay to take the extract from the seeds that dont contain the chems im wanting. In other words are all morning glory seeds safe even if they dont make you trip? thanks again for the help.

OfflineRRhoads
chemistry student
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: cahleeforneeah
    #3527274 - 12/21/04 12:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Pretty much the only thing you'll get is nausea. MAKE SURE YOU WASH EM!!! Trust me..

--------------------

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: frozen mornings [Re: RRhoads]
    #3527400 - 12/21/04 12:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

thanks man, ill be doing the extraction tonight and taking it also. hope all goes well and i got some nice herb for the stomach problems. hopefuly i have enough for a trip, i only have 278 seeds and im not sure what king of mornings they were, and its my first time doing an extraction so im not sure if ill get all of the actives out as i should. oh well gotta start somewere i guess.

OfflineSuby
Deadly ViperAssassinationSquad
 User Gallery

Loc: I'm over here now.
    #3528750 - 12/21/04 08:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a neat experiment. almost wish I had your problem. at least you'll get some extraction skills out of the deal.
let us know your results please. I'm curious if the LSA is degraded by the temp as well. hope it goes well.

--------------------
"Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff."
Steven Wright.

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: frozen mornings [Re: Suby]
    #3533744 - 12/22/04 11:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

well the whole thing went off with no glitches. i got a good head buzz and some light body feelings off of the seeds, not sure the exact kind of morning glories they were but they deff had actives in them, it was worth the time to me and the expirence but i wishi would have had more of them to reach a full trip, maybe ill order some hbwr seeds soon if i can, plus i got some of the unknown morning glory seeds germinating to grow in the window till spring.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden