Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
A Theory - Nvr lvl4`ed myself....
    #3524594 - 12/20/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have a theory i`d like ya opinions on, i`d like to state right off the bat iove nvr had a lvl4 and hence have never met/conversed with an entity.

Theres a theory that states all we see, hear, tough and feel are permanantly stored inside our brains.
That would mean even tgrivial things we completely forget are still there, in our brains, in our subcontious....

My theory is that the "Teachings" that people have stated from entitys, being taught things they did not know b4, being shown things/memorys they do not know or remember and being shown times/places they know nothing of and the entitys itself could in fact be mearly a manifestation of our own subcontious that has access to all the klnolage stored within our brains and therefore the teachings themselves are mearly what we have allready seen and heard and felt being metamorphised in front of us.
Even seeing something on TV and forgotten could be portrayed as if it were a memory or a teaching of something we think we know nothing about....

Whats ya thoughts?

-----
As I said, ive nvr been to this lvl so I`m mearly speculating....

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: A Theory - Nvr lvl4`ed myself.... [Re: Zirus666]
    #3525157 - 12/20/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've never met any entity or teacher on a level 4 trip. Or maybe I'm fooling myself and the highest I've been in level 3?

It's an interesting question you bring up, but I'd have to say the answer is yes, your brain is manifesting these projections that are received as teachers/guides, when they are merely the creativity of info stored inside your own neurons, one way or another?

Hope that made sense, interesting post you have.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3525238 - 12/20/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Everything is stored in your brain, including all the answers to the mysterys of life. Most of this info is hidden away, but when you trip it can come to light. I have relived not only being a baby and little kid, but my last death.

--------------------

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: A Theory - Nvr lvl4`ed myself.... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3525896 - 12/20/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Heres another interesting theory on this too, books in the post :smile:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/075380851X/202-6018745-8397421?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Synopsis
Whilst living amongst Peruvian Indians, anthropologist Jeremy Narby learned of their phenomenal knowledge of plants and biochemical interactions, gained under the influence of the hallucinogen ayahuasca. Despite his initial scepticism, Narby found himself engaged in an increasingly obsessive quest. He researched cutting-edge scholarship in subjects as diverse as molecular biology, shamanism, neurology and mythology, which led him inexorably to the conclusion that the Indians' claims were literally true: to a consciousness prepared with drugs, biochemical knowledge could indeed be transmitted, through DNA itself.

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Offlineheadset
Stranger
    #3526023 - 12/20/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes. ill agree that everything is stored in our brain, and that the flood gate can be opened. But no... speaking to an entity, or having your soul ripped from your body and pummeled through multiple layers of existance and into the godhead Is not a long lost memory that we've learned in physical existance.

True, it is reuniting with our place of origin, and our soul and inner sense's remember and acknoledge this place if we flex our logic enough...

but your explaining it in psychological terms. This just isnt so. WE are not our body or our brain, We are an energy form comming from a place invisible and unknown to most people, and with enough push and adjustment of belief structure's we can return home, and start piecing together the puzzle to justify physical reality.

Read about Jane roberts... and then pursue furthur meditations, and psychedelic experiences. Adjust your paradigm, and you'll see for yourself.

Dont base yourself here - when your talking about existance.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale