Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Blissed out (a long story)
    #3523584 - 12/20/04 07:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That's what Mr. TomCat said last night while we sat calmly in the living room of his home in Michigan. It was snowing out but we had no idea at the time because whatever was going on outside of the zone we were in, was irrelavant. We were living in that moment and at that moment we were happy.

One week earlier:
I needed a vacation and when the opportunity to meet a shroomerite came up...I took it. Not only was I about to meet another shroomerite but I was about to meet someone I had become close friends with in the recent months via online and telephone.

I decided I was going to take a bus. I made arrangements with my boss as far as getting the days off I needed and soon I was ready to leave. I was so excited about going to meet Mr. TomCat that I think I bombarded him with PM's making sure that our plans were set and on the same page.
Finally the 16th came along and since that was the day of my departure I was extremely ansy and filled with anticipation. I left Joliet, IL and headed towards Michigan.
I arrived in Michigan where I met GimpyTomCat, the fellow shroomerite that I was going to be spending the weekend with. We introduced ourselves with a hug and then we were off to get something to eat. ( I ate like a horse to...s**t I was hungry)

We arrived at his house a bit later, sat and talked awhile. Getting to know eachother and just chilling. He put on a movie to help wind us down and I ended up falling asleep. :tongue:
I woke up at 5pm and thinking DAMN, I just wasted half a day sleeping. He had fallen asleep as well.  :smirk:
He woke up minutes after I did and began talking again. We logged into the shroomery to take a quick peek at what was going on then we made our way back into the living room. We decided it was time to trip. He dosed us each out a specific amount of a specific pyschedelic droog(of which I will not make known at this point) We sat back, put on a movie and waited for the effects to kick in. About 20 minutes later(could be more or less, I'm not even sure anymore) I began to feel the effects of the droog.

The night moved on and it was time for the nitrous(sp?) I've never done that before so I was excited. We each had a balloon filled with the laughing gas and once we started that...we were laughing uncontrollably. :lol: It was great!
Now I normally don't smoke weed because it can give me headaches, but I wasn't about to turn anything down at this point. So about an hour after the nitrous and with the other droog in full affect, we smoked a bowl.  :stash:

OMG was I feeling SOOOO good. We would get into deep converation then it would change to us laughing at the movies we were watching. Then switch back to us talking and then just laughing at nothing. We ended up passing out. When I woke up the next evening, I think...I felt so good. I felt like I was in a place made just for me, where I was happy and understood.
I would look over at Mr. Tomcat and he had this huge smile on his face. He says, "I'm basking in the afterglow"
That's what it felt like...
The next day we got high again, and although I brought my mushies with me, I decided I did not want to do them. I had my ~trip~  the night before and didn't want to overwhealm myself by using another pyschedelic the next day. So after we smoked, we went down to his basement where he has his own studio and he began to play. (guitar)
OMG, he f**king rocks, he's so good.
I was into the zone again. I was listening to the amazing music that was spewing from his guitar and I was high as f**k...I completely lost myself in emotion. I felt so good I still can't fins the words to explain. I swear I felt as if the droog from the night before were still affecting me in some way. I felt at peace.

I just wanted to express my thanks to GimpyTomCat for sharing this with me. For allowing me into his home and allowing me to open up and share my feelings and thoughts. This weekend has meant alot to me and I consider you a very special friend. Thank you.

Peace,
~Desiree~

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Edited by Desiree (12/22/04 11:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3523587 - 12/20/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hehe, it wasn't as long of a story as I thought. :smirk:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3523592 - 12/20/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Very nice!

:heart:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: Ripple]
    #3523692 - 12/20/04 08:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome ... Congrats Desiree !!!

:

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3523770 - 12/20/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mmm... droogs. :smirk:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: Adamist]
    #3523776 - 12/20/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:smile:    good read.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: Jim]
    #3524670 - 12/20/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm still in the zone....

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3524709 - 12/20/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like an amazing weekend :laugh:

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: Jim]
    #3524729 - 12/20/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GratefulJim said:
:smile:    good read.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3524737 - 12/20/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Aaahhh, I just found this thread...!  And the title of "A blissed out weekend" is about the best words to describe sharing this wonderful psychedelic experience with you....    :smile:    The words "Beautiful and Relaxing" also come to mind....    One of those times in my life that will never be forgotten.... 

Soooooo, why do they call it "laughing gas"....????    :smirk:

You forgot to mention a couple of things....!   
1) "The Snuggle Bunch"  (a movie Des talked about)
2) "Bumper Buddies"  (from "The Chronicals of Riddic")
3) "Beetle Bugs"  (it came to mind after hearing the term "Bumper Buddies", and "The Snuggle Bunch")

:laugh:

And people, I HAD to get her stoned for her to enjoy my guitar playing...    :smirk:  Otherwise the grueling 3-4 hours of my improv playing would have been painful....    Don't forget to remind me to send you a wav of that "wierd" riff I made up....!    Ya~ know, the one still plaguing your mind....!    Heeheehee    (it is stuck in my mind too...!)

::::Dun dun dun Ohhh--Kayyyy, Dun dun dun Ohhh--Kayyyy::::  :lol:

All in all, I must thank YOU for going thru so much trouble to get here, and sharing in the experiences of the last 3 days with me....  It never could have been the same "mystifying experience" any other way.....

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3524758 - 12/20/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's huggu bunch sweetie... :lol:
Hehe...OMG that tune is going through my mind once again, thank you VERY much. Yes I left out alot...It's still going through my mind though. :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3524811 - 12/20/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's so nice when members of our shroomery family get together and enjoy each others company in real life. The people here are so awesome  :heart: !

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3524848 - 12/20/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i agree :smile:

i love seeing the shroomery connect at different points...

awesome :smile:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3525215 - 12/20/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oooooops, yeah, it was Hugga Bunch - almost the same in essence tho~....  :smerk:

Some of the many cool bits and pieces of moments keep popping back into my mind about the weekend....   

Like the N2O....  :grin:    Now it is important when you are having an N2O session that when taking a hit from the balloon that you make no sounds, no eye contact, no noises, etc etc, or the person taking the hit will bust out laughing and loose the hit....    Soooo, Desiree started taking her hit, me being as quiet and still as possible....  As she was taking her hit, it was flowing faster and faster, and it actually sounded exactly like a jet engine powering up....    And DaMMiT, I couldn't stop the words from blurting out of my mouth....  "Please put your trays in a fully upright position, and fasten your seatbelts...."    Of course, she lost the hit, and the laughing continued for about 5-10 minutes....!  By the time we stopped doing the N2O (about half a box of 24), every muscle in my face, and my abs were completely sore and exausted....!  It actually hurt to laugh anymore....! 

During our little N2O session, I got struck with the words to describe the actual feeling I was having right at that moment, AND I REMEMBERED THEM....!    It was like being a 5 year old again, in a shopping cart in a store, and being quickly pushed around the isles and corners by another child of the same age....  Being almost totally out of control with a hint of danger, yet still having fun - with the only thing left to do is hang on and laugh like a little child....!  The "feeling" or "impression" was soooooo clear, and it hit me all at once....  I just stopped laughing and said OMG....  And promptly explained the feeling to Desiree before I forgot....    I don't think however that I will ever forget it now....  :smile:

One other somewhat profound thing that happened out of pure chance was brought to us thru~ dinner.....  We ordered a shytload of Chineese take-out, and completely gorged....  No, that was not the profound part....    :smirk:  We of course got fortune cookies with our meals....  Now I found this to be very strange, yet very fitting at the same time....

My fortune cookie quote:
"You will soon take a very pleasant and successful trip"....

Desiree's cookie quote:
"A thrilling time is in your immediate future"....

Crazy crazy crazy....!    I was sitting there reading mine thinking "Wwwhhhooooaaaa"....    ::::Blink blink blink::::    What the hell am I supposed to think about that...!!!???

I am pretty sure that will have more to add when all of the bits and pieces come back to me in time....  So many good memories came out of this, it would be ashame to forget one second of it....!    :grin:

>^;;^<

P.S.
Dun dun dun, Ohhh--Kayyyy

--------------------

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3525223 - 12/20/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey i like this topic!! :cool:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3525233 - 12/20/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Did you eat these cookies before or after your "trip"? :smile:

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3525257 - 12/20/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Fun! sounds like yall had an awesome time.. I am jealous :grin:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3526509 - 12/21/04 02:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GimpyTomCat said:
Oooooops, yeah, it was Hugga Bunch - almost the same in essence tho~....  :smerk:

Some of the many cool bits and pieces of moments keep popping back into my mind about the weekend.... 

Yeah, I was at work tonight and suddenly remembered a funny moment we had and I started laughing out loud. A crew member of mine looked at me strangely...
I was like, " I was just thinking of this weekend." 

Quote:

Like the N2O....  :grin:    Now it is important when you are having an N2O session that when taking a hit from the balloon that you make no sounds, no eye contact, no noises, etc etc, or the person taking the hit will bust out laughing and loose the hit....    Soooo, Desiree started taking her hit, me being as quiet and still as possible....  As she was taking her hit, it was flowing faster and faster, and it actually sounded exactly like a jet engine powering up....    And DaMMiT, I couldn't stop the words from blurting out of my mouth....  "Please put your trays in a fully upright position, and fasten your seatbelts...."    Of course, she lost the hit, and the laughing continued for about 5-10 minutes....!  By the time we stopped doing the N2O (about half a box of 24), every muscle in my face, and my abs were completely sore and exausted....!  It actually hurt to laugh anymore....!

OMG, that was Soooo funny, Hehehe :lol:
I'm sitting here laughing out loud right now when thinking about that.   

Quote:

During our little N2O session, I got struck with the words to describe the actual feeling I was having right at that moment, AND I REMEMBERED THEM....!    It was like being a 5 year old again, in a shopping cart in a store, and being quickly pushed around the isles and corners by another child of the same age....  Being almost totally out of control with a hint of danger, yet still having fun - with the only thing left to do is hang on and laugh like a little child....!  The "feeling" or "impression" was soooooo clear, and it hit me all at once....  I just stopped laughing and said OMG....  And promptly explained the feeling to Desiree before I forgot....    I don't think however that I will ever forget it now....  :smile:

:smile:

Quote:

One other somewhat profound thing that happened out of pure chance was brought to us thru~ dinner.....  We ordered a shytload of Chineese take-out, and completely gorged....  No, that was not the profound part....    :smirk:  We of course got fortune cookies with our meals....  Now I found this to be very strange, yet very fitting at the same time....

My fortune cookie quote:
"You will soon take a very pleasant and successful trip"....

Desiree's cookie quote:
"A thrilling time is in your immediate future"....

Crazy crazy crazy....!    I was sitting there reading mine thinking "Wwwhhhooooaaaa"....    ::::Blink blink blink::::    What the hell am I supposed to think about that...!!!???

I am pretty sure that will have more to add when all of the bits and pieces come back to me in time....  So many good memories came out of this, it would be ashame to forget one second of it....!    :grin:

>^;;^<

Yeah, the fortune cookie thing was crazy cool. I've been reminiscing all night long...I had such a good time. I can't wait to do it again.
Quote:

P.S.

Damn you and those notes. Haha

P.S.
Did I say I had fun?! :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinemycowarrior
Scalpel Master
    #3526901 - 12/21/04 07:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So what was the drug?

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: mycowarrior]
    #3526910 - 12/21/04 07:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:smirk:

BTW, Im still basking in the afterglow.

--------------------

Offlinemycowarrior
Scalpel Master
    #3526912 - 12/21/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ok.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3526916 - 12/21/04 07:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry, from what I understand, the drug in question is not one to talk about on these boards. So I believe I'm safer not talking about it.

--------------------

Offlinemycowarrior
Scalpel Master
    #3526922 - 12/21/04 07:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There are drugs that are banned from being talked about here? That sounds a bit crazy to me.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #3526925 - 12/21/04 07:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mycowarrior said:
There are drugs that are banned from being talked about here? That sounds a bit crazy to me.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3526940 - 12/21/04 07:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No not banned.
I was informed not to talk about a specific drug because it could bring the wrong attention.
I didn't ask an admin about it or anything but I figured it was not that big of a deal to NOT discuss it, so I didn't.
I only brought it up because It was part of my experience.

--------------------

Offlinemycowarrior
Scalpel Master
    #3526950 - 12/21/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So you did a drug that apparently is frowned upon and worry about how other people here on a drug site might judge you for doing said drug.

Or is it even a real 'drug' you are talking about?

I sure am confused.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3526960 - 12/21/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Im sorry, let me clarify.
First off, I don't care how others here view me. I'm not worried that some may look at me and think I'm crazy or whatever. That wasn't the point.
There is a drug that has been brought up on these boards several times, and because of the attraction it brings, the posts have been deleted or locked. All of them. Since the topic of this post is based upon my weekend experience and not the actual drug itself, I don't feel I need to explain further why I chose not to reveal what drug I used. That is all.

--------------------

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #3527226 - 12/21/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

LSD :smirk: did i win?

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: Fungushungry]
    #3527229 - 12/21/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:noway:

--------------------

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

#3527236 - 12/21/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well atleast it was fun tryin  :penis:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
He died a confused man

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #3527510 - 12/21/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

DXM?

Edit: If that were the case, I don't think it's frowned upon to talk about the drug, only the specific over the counter sources for it. So, I took DXM would be OK, but I took DXM from Fobomuffin syrup would not.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Edited by tomk (12/21/04 11:40 AM)

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out on ? ;) [Re: tomk]
    #3527541 - 12/21/04 11:50 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, I think it's funny how this has turned into a guessing game of sorts. Does it really matter what I tripped on? NO.
The point is, I tripped..had a fanf**kingtastic time and will do it again. I can't wait to meet more of you at the gathering where we can discuss whatever the hell we want.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Blissed out on ? ;) [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3527551 - 12/21/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think you've just elicited a natural reaction...you left something out, and pointed out that you were leaving it out. Not to say you literally wanted this to happen, but you kinda asked for people to guess when you went on a drug-related message board, wrote a trip report, and omitted the drug, and like I said, pointed out that you weren't saying it. I wonder how long this will manage to go on.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3527570 - 12/21/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no, it really doesn't matter desiree. some people just can't seem to comprehend a story unless they can put a drug reference in there. i have alot of friends like that, so it is easy to spot. they get so caught up in what to take, that they lose the whole purpose of being there. you get me? anyway, it's kind of sad that one loses focus so much like that. kinda crazy, too. but, moving right along, i'm glad you two had a good time. i don't even know you, really, but i've read so many of your posts, that i feel a certain kinship with you now. rock on!

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out on ? ;) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3527573 - 12/21/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hehe, this really isn't a trip report. It was a vacation report. I'm not getting bothered my this if that's what your thinking. I honestly didn't think it would be asked this much, it's kinda funny.

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #3527826 - 12/21/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Lol.

I got this box. Man I looked in the box and I had a great time. I'm not saying whats in the box, but you wouldn't believe how great it was. It was fucking increadible. Such a great box and a great time

What do you mean whats in the box? This is about the great time I had looking in the box, not about what is in the box. You guys are nosy. Hahaha.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out on ? ;) [Re: tomk]
    #3527845 - 12/21/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you think your trying to prove something here...there's no need.
The story is based on my weekend, which was mostly me being high off of weed, nitrous, vicodin and one other substance. Geez, you boys make a big deal out of nothing.
You can kindly f**k off now. Thanks.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Blissed out on ? ;) [Re: blissedout]
    #3527901 - 12/21/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

they get so caught up in what to take, that they lose the whole purpose of being there. you get me? anyway, it's kind of sad that one loses focus so much like that.

I feel ya on that.  :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #3527917 - 12/21/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol

you should have known people would make a big deal about what drug it was. The whole website attracts people that do drugs...therefore the drug taken is a key part to undertstanding the story. We cant fathom what your experience could have been like unless you give us a drug to compare it to.

im not tryin to be an asshole i was just trying to get you to see it through other eyes. no reply needed.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out on ? ;) [Re: Vulture]
    #3528024 - 12/21/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Like I said others are making a big deal about it, I couldn't care either way. It was a pyschedelic drug, period.

I don't think you are being an asshole. :wink:

--------------------

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
    #3528133 - 12/21/04 02:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mycowarrior said:
So you did a drug that apparently is frowned upon and worry about how other people here on a drug site might judge you for doing said drug.

Or is it even a real 'drug' you are talking about?

I sure am confused.

WHO CARES what kind of drug it was, she's just telling us about an exprence she had with an other shroomate!

I'm glad you had a good time sister, us michagander's rule!!

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: kindkesey]
    #3528142 - 12/21/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

OMG I love you, Thank you for understanding the point of the post.

--------------------

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
    #3528183 - 12/21/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I lov you too des, just looking out for a sister!

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3528239 - 12/21/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't care what drug it was either, althhough all this guessing made me curious :lol:

Just be carefull what you put in your body, we care you know...

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: stefan]
    #3528259 - 12/21/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oh of course, I read up on it before I allowed myself to take it. I don't put unknown substances into my body. :wink:
Thank you Stefan.

~Desiree~

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3528525 - 12/21/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like fun- glad you two had a fabulous weekend!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3528785 - 12/21/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

WOW, this thread grew quite HUGE, but not in the way that I was thinking it was going to after reading thru all of it....  :frown:   

Sorry Desiree, I wish I would have been here to fight off the mob for you.... 

AHHHHEEEEEEMmMmmm
ATTENTION:
I asked Des not to say what the substance was MYSELF because of how these psychedelics have been crucified by the DEA recently....  I asked her not too, I didn't tell her not too, and I am sorry for all of the razzing you got from this Desiree (it's kinda~ kewl that you held your ground tho~...! :laugh: )....   

EVERY SINGLE POST that I have seen for the few minutes they were up, before they **dissappeared** in ODD had to do with these specific psychedelics....  Weather they are asking for a source or not - and some of the ones I have seen WERE NOT asking for sources....  I don't necessarily think that they are frowned on at all by us users, but it has become pretty obvious that the mods do not want these substances talked about on these boards....  Maybe for fear that the FEDS are watching the Shroomery, and specifically looking for those type of posts....?    I dunno~....   

In seeing how the mods of ODD (and I am NOT complaining) delete these posts from ever even being seen by people, I thought it would be safer for Des NOT to put it in her trip report....  That was my reasoning for asking her not to name it....  Safety....  I dunno~ if it even matters now, I don't have any more, and don't know if I will ever be able to get it again...!!?!!??

I will say that Shulgin is a fuggin genius hero of m-i-ne, and I would love to see him someday....  Personally I think the substance rivals MDMA in "bliss" effect, intensity, length of effect, and with no comedown....  That should be a big enough hint that ya'll can stop guessing, as any further guessing will neither be confirmed nor denied....  :smirk:

Stefan,  I tested my small batch 2 weeks prior to Des coming over to make sure everything was as told/sold....  I told her about it, told her about my experience, and sent her a link to the Erowid trip report vaults so that she could read all of the good AND bad before she decided - And all of the bad reports were from people taking way too much, and/or mixing with other substances that didn't go together....  I also made her read the entries in PIHKAL when she got here....  The last thing I would want to do is have something go bad for anyone other than me - should it go that way....  I also asked Des specific questions about her personal health history and meds just to make sure....  Safety is key in my book - ESPECIALLY with sharing with others.... 

BlissedOut,  I don't think I had noticed your screen name before as I don't hang in the PUB too much, but it is a very fitting name for the weekend we had...!    :grin:

It is sooo sooo hard for me to go to work and NOT be able to share my wonderful experiences of this last weekend, as I work with a bunch of straight mo~ fo's~....    :frown:    I really have grown to love this site and the people on it, sharing my experiences, and sharing in other's experiences....  We should all pitch in and buy an island somewhere....!  We can all live in bliss with the people we love....!

ChoW~
>^;;^<

--------------------

>^;;^<

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3530554 - 12/22/04 05:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:hug:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3530870 - 12/22/04 07:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

How anyone can NOT have a good time doing what you where doing is beyond me :grin:, glad you too had so much fun :grin:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: gdman]
    #3530917 - 12/22/04 08:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm so glad you had fun, (and I'm glad the little kiddies left)! My boyfriend and I, too, will be meeting a fellow shrommerite, after the new year, but I get anxious about it everyday! I can't wait, I don't talk much when I take a trip, so I hope I'm not boring.

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3531057 - 12/22/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you for clarifying...........

Lets keep it on topic here people, Des gave a great report and this thread went way off topic.

just for your information RC's can be mentioned here without anything being locked but your explanation should stop the madness :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleA3eyedfish
mycophile
 User Gallery

Loc: Wut some people Call Par...
    #3532618 - 12/22/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Are you also known as punkin_blyth or tookie_weow??????????????/

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3532659 - 12/22/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

it seems kind of uncomfortable watching internet nerds court each
other out in the public view like this.

get a room.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: A3eyedfish]
    #3533041 - 12/22/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

A3eyedfish said:

If you were refering to me, this is the only name I have ever had here, and was never a member of this site till the date shown next to my name.....   

Quote:

AFOAF said:
it seems kind of uncomfortable watching internet nerds court each
other out in the public view like this.

get a room.

Now that just cracks me up....!
Internet nerds....?    :lol:    Dude, you have almost 13,000 posts...!    :lol:
The term "get a life" comes to mind - just because of the irony of your post content vs. your post count, but I wouldn't want to make you feel "uncomfortable" - since you seem so sensitive....  :rolleyes:  :moon:
Would you like a WWwwaaaaaaambulance....?    (Yes, I quoted that from you....)    Ha...!
We are not courting, but if it booosts your self esteem by raining on this thread, go for it....!   
It is ALWAYS neat to see who the "cool" people are for future reference.... 

**********************************************************************************************

For everyone else that has posted their positive comments, and took the time to read all about our wonderful weekend adventure, I personally thank you - even knowing that most of you are friends of Des's....    The list of people that I would like to meet seems to be growing quickly....  And I am surprised to see lately that there are so many people in the Mich area....!    :thumbup:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------

>^;;^<

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: A3eyedfish]
    #3533295 - 12/22/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

A3eyedfish said:

I know this questions was meant for me. In asking me this, your saying that I'm some kind of attention whore.  :rolleyes:
At least from what I understand...this user )pumpkin_blyth/tookie used to cause unecessary drama. You think because I wrote about my experience, that I'm looking for attention? You've got issues.

Afoaf: You've always given me shit, but it's cool...I can still kick your ass in the arcade.  :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3534136 - 12/22/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ripple said:
Thank you for clarifying...........

Lets keep it on topic here people, Des gave a great report and this thread went way off topic.

just for your information RC's can be mentioned here without anything being locked but your explanation should stop the madness :grin:

Thank you Ripple.

--------------------

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3534519 - 12/23/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

jesus christ it's begun again.

poor gtc.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Re: Blissed out (a long story) [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3534599 - 12/23/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Christ are you ppl that fucking jealous that someone might be gettin laid damn  :imwithstupid:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
He died a confused man

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3534635 - 12/23/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no. i know her. trust me. ask wrestler_az.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3534637 - 12/23/04 01:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fungushungry said:
Christ are you ppl that fucking jealous that someone might be gettin laid damn  :imwithstupid:

Haha, Tasty is one of those bitter guys that got left behind.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale