Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Questions about some physical problems.
    #3514868 - 12/17/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well I have had a few problems that have been bugging me for a few months. I try and elaborate a little to my doctor about them but he's one of those " here's a pill" doctors that don't really help much.

For starters a bit about me and my drug history. I have been smoking weed for 6 years, it helps to calm me down during the day and helps me sleep at night. I have been drinking since then as well maybe once a month or every two months these six years. At the beginning of these 6 years ( about into the first) I had a rather ignorant habit ( I was only 14) of huffing gasoline. I did that anywhere from 25-50 seperate times an hour or so at a time. After that phase ( 3 months or so) I pretty much did whatever I got my hands on. Pills for the most part was all I could get at the time. 3-4 years later I was introduced to corocidin ( mind you I did NOT have the internet at the time and had to rely on friends for drug advice) I did these about 25 times or so and switched to pure dxm after I foudn the net and all the useful info I needed to be safe. Since I began using drugs safely I have done lsd 50+ times, mushrooms 30+ times, dxm 50+ times, popped pills here and there from vicodin to OC, done coke maybe 10 times, meth twice, salvia a few, and the list goes on. I am a very stressed person from time to time, with stress running in my family. I am slightly a hypcondriac which is why I hate constantly asking my doctor about my physical state because I'm pretty sure it's just from stress.

The first problem is these horrible muscle spasms I get constantly. It is usually in my sides or in the back of my thighs but it feels like the muscle/fat just pulsates and vibrates and I can't control it. It happens all over my body but mainly in the thighs and sides.

Weird digestive problems. Whenever I eat vegetables it seems I don't really digest em and there are obvious chunks of what I ate. When I trip I have the horrible horrible urge to fart and just can't. I have to roll around in bed to finally squeeze the tiniest toot and the thought of how bad I have to fart consumes my mind and gives me a shitty trip. This happens on LSD and always on dxm it seems to not really happen as much with shrooms.

Also sorry if this is a bit too much info but when I go a number 2 it seems it is almost always diarrea and is somewhat "mucassy" so to say. I also get weird pains in my right side right above my hip and below my ribs. added to these I also have a lack of appetite and nightsweats.

I've told my doctor about these problems fearing I may having leukemia from the benzene in gasoline but he did blood work and they came back fine.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has muscle spasms like that or weird digestive problems especially when they are tripping. I assume it is from the stress induced from everyday life but I also fear it could be some internal problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Questions about some physical problems. [Re: vandago]
    #3514933 - 12/17/04 07:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like it is time to stop drugs for a few months to see if any of this get better

And I would stop all dairy intake for a few weeks and see what happens

your gut problems sounded just like mine but when I stopped all dairy intake.......... 90% of it went away.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3514966 - 12/17/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"Since I began using drugs safely I have done lsd 50+ times, mushrooms 30+ times, dxm 50+ times, popped pills here and there from vicodin to OC, done coke maybe 10 times, meth twice, salvia a few, and the list goes on."

That doesn't sound very safe.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about some physical problems. [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3517296 - 12/18/04 02:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm I'll give that a shot, that would be a downer though considering I love the hell out of some cold milk. The only drug I really do regularly is pot. I smoke probably 1-2 grams a day. As far as tripping goes I trip maybe twice a month at the most now.

Using drug's isn't safe plain and simple. But there is a safe way to use them. I think all that accumulated in 3 years isn't that unhealthy. I haven't done anything powder in over half a year because I hate speed and everything about it. and 10 times doing coke in ones life isn't much at all IMO and 2 times doing meth was enough for me to decide I didn't like it. I do the LSD and shrooms for spiritual purposes and when I first started dosing did it a lot more often than I do now.

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #3517337 - 12/18/04 02:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

do you exercise? try walking a couple miles a day or riding a bike, get out into nature and keep yourself occupied with a hobby or art. I like collecting rocks and drawing.

Keep your mind off of your illnesses and see if you can make it dissapear.

Yesterday I bought some sidewalk chalk and I've been outside drawing for a while today. But you can also use a chunk of charcoal, I started a project yesterday, I ride my bike a mile, to this bridge that goes over the railroad tracks, I'm drawing a black abstract thing with circles and shit, it's fun.

I also agree with the previous poster, maybe lay off the drugs for a while. (even the pot)

this post is so scattershot with ideas, I'm sorry.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about some physical problems. [Re: Aaladorn]
    #3517395 - 12/18/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The exercise and drug abstinence sound like just what I need. I think if I got in a little better shape and had a healthy diet I'd be a lot better off. I also need to start meditating but everytime I try the lower back and side pains get so uncomfortable I can't go on ( I'm 6'6 and have pretty bad posture).

I'll make it my new years resolution to exercise and what not.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3517468 - 12/18/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Honestly, brother, you may need to just start life over with a fresh perspective. It sounds to me like you consider drug-drowning as a sensual dream that you can stay in.

You can't.

No one can.

You taste a greater kingdom and then you are cast out. Tis the way of many of us.

If you're trying to be healthy while on psychedelics, it makes sense to get healthy WITHOUT taking psychedelics first.

Start weight lifting or exercising even if its just jogging, jumping jacks, jump rump, walking, push ups, situps, curls, etc.

Start eating better. CHEW YOUR FOOD AS FINELY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE SWALLOWING. This will give your food more saliva to help digest it and if you chew finely it the food will be easier to break down in the body.

Lay off the stuff, brother. Seriously. At least for quite a while.

If you want an alternative to a pill doctor seek out a well-established HERBALIST in your area or a NATURAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN, even a MEDICINE MAN who's credible. It costs more but its worth it.

Try some herbs: www.mountainroseherbs.com

Check out some health books: www.amazon.com

"The Way of Herbs" by Michael Tierra is awesome.

Watch out for your health. I doubt any one else will watch it for you unless you pay them.

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #3517472 - 12/18/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:The first problem is these horrible muscle spasms I get constantly.  It is usually in my sides or in the back of my thighs but it feels like the muscle/fat just pulsates and vibrates and I can't control it.  It happens all over my body but mainly in the thighs and sides.

Hmmm, I used to get those spasms all the time in the weirdest of places like my cheeks, temples, lower eyelids, my thighs, etc etc and it turned out to be due to weed/resin! I know this because I gave up smoking weed for a few months and it went away but surely enough, whenever I tried smoking a bit of weed it came back!

I haven't realy smoked at all this year but I had a social smoke on some nice weed about a month ago and I ended up having a twitch in my left lower eyelid that lasted for an entire week!  :crazy:

I'm sure I've read a post here on this subject and it turned out quite a few people on these boards get the exact same thing, can't find the damn post though..

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #3518210 - 12/18/04 08:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had back pains due to bad posture and a weak back, but I've started exercising and changed my diet and a lot of my pains have vanished.

I don't think you even have to exercize much to cure these kinds of problems. I don't do regular exercise I don't have the patience to do repetitious boring shit like jumping jacks or running in place, or doing exercise machines. I like riding my bike, running around like a maniac, and generally acting a fool. Since I've starting acting like a jackass I feel much healthier.

and yeah, forget sedentary meditation, if you're uncomfortable it's kinda pointless. I find that I can achieve the deepest meditive states of (sober)mind while riding my bike as fast as I possibly can.

If you want to exercise, I strongly recommend a bike, it's funner than indoor jumping-jack weight-lifting bullshit and smoother than running which feels like it wears my body out.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3518307 - 12/18/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Try listening to some good music next time you trip. I mean cranked up, with headphones so you can just learn to focus on that and just focus in general. I can tell you from experience with people that the symptoms you report while tripping are common among hypochondriacs...and that has to do with your focus as well as other deep rooted issues that you are probably constantly battling with, maybe even subconciously.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3519286 - 12/19/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Marijuana + nervousness, paranoid, stress can give me some shakes. Some times if i am able to get that high anymore i can get some muscle jerks out of no where, usualy in my legs.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblemicro
bunbun has a gungun
Male User Gallery

Loc: Brick City Flag
Re: Questions about some physical problems. [Re: baraka]
    #3522817 - 12/19/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like stress and IBS which go hand-in-hand....

--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about some physical problems. [Re: micro]
    #3524212 - 12/20/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well I always trip with headphones and the music blaring i just find that helps me relax. But I think for the new years I'm gonna try switching my diet around and exercise a bit, and abstain from drugs for like 90 days or so and see how that works. I really dig the advice you guys gave and appreciate the kindness. Peace all thanks.

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3526959 - 12/21/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I experienced both of those exact same problems,and ive hardly done any drugs at all.

to solve the digestion problem i tried alot of shit (kinda dumb pun intended) but what finally worked is what was stated earlier: cut out the milk products.
i still drink a little milk but i go easy on it.
also avoid eating excessive amounts of the same type of food,dont eat too much fibre,but make sure you get enough.dont eat alot of peanuts and stuff like that itll fuck with your bowels and give you that oozish type shit.

the muscle spasms,i have no idea where i got them,but from what i see its also diet related,seems the more sugar i eat the more likely i am to get them

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about some physical problems. [Re: krin]
    #3528706 - 12/21/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's gotta be the dairy than, or I have IBS. I drink AT LEAST a quarter gallon of milk a day, not to mention cereal cheese etc. I haven't had any milk in 3 days now and I'm still getting that oozy shit ( excuse me for the detail ) and it isn't pleasant. One of the main symptoms about it is, that when I'm standing nothing really hurts or anything, but the second I lay down it feels like all my abdominal region clenches up on the inside and slowly eases into laying down then doesn't hurt anymore.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag