Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon, Jimi Hendrix

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHereFishyFishy
You're Crazy Man
1st mushroom trip
    #3521967 - 12/19/04 10:00 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

My buddies and I had finished up a long exam week and were ready to experiment with some mushrooms for the first time. I had 9.5 grams to mix between 3 of us. We split it evenly and just munched on the dried shrooms w/o mixing them with anything. Then we went outside and built a little campfire in my backyard and waited for the good stuff to start kicking in.

At first we were all just sitting around the fire staring at the coals and I decided to get up and get more wood. It had been about 30 minutes and none of us were feeling anything yet and we were beginning to wonder if anything was going to happen. But when I got up to get the wood I noticed something strange about the sky. It was about dusk dark and there were some puffy clouds floating across the sky and I felt like I could move them back and forth with my mind. They were made of tiny little octogons and they were waving up and down like waves in the ocean. I asked my 2 buds if they were seeing the same thing and they said no..so I had them stand up next to me and look really hard because they thought i was crazy. Sure enough they started seeing what I was seeing. Then faces and pictures started to appear in the clouds. They were really faint drawings that seemed to start out really small then grow and move towards me!

The small hill in my backyard looked like a giant mountain by now and I felt like I could see into the past and how the yard used to look many years ago before anything around it was developed. Then my eyes caught notice of this huge tree in the woods next to my house and I could see the branches slowly growing up towards the sky. As I was staring at the branches they seemed to be multiplying and getting deeper and deeper like looking through hundreds of spider webs that are lined back to back. Then my buddy grabbed me and said, "look at that tree...it's falling over!" so I turned around and sure enough the tree was falling over ever so slowly.

By now it was almost dark and some stars were starting to come out and they wanted to go inside and watch this jimi hendrix video with really bright visual displays kinda like the visualizations on winamp or something. I told them I'd be inside in a minute and I looked at the hill in my yard like a huge mountain I had to conquer. As my friend was walking off he asked me if I saw the pink tunnel out by the barn. Of course I wasn't seeing any colors like he was so I told him to show me where. He pointed it out and I couldn't see it, but he swore it was there so I asked him if he wanted to go through it and I'd go with him. He said we couldn't go since I couldn't see it and he decided to go on inside.

So I slowly made my way up this hill and at the top I laid down in the grass to stare at the stars. My house is pretty much in the middle of nowhere so there's not much light pollution, but the stars that night looked amazingly bright and twinkling like crazy. There were times where I felt like I was floating through space trying to find earth again, but with so many stars to choose from it seemed like an endless battle so I settled on just floating around and seeing where I would land. Suddenly my dog runs up and pounces on me and I realize I'm just laying in my yard so I start making my way back towards the house and I saw a familier site. My house looked like the house from the wizard of oz and it was sooooo tiny and far away because I was on this huge mountain (which was only a hill in my backyard) I managed to climb down the hill then I started running in slow motion across the yard as my dog jumped up on me like she was a police attack dog. The whole time I'm laughing and decided to fall over to see what she'd do. Of course when I hit the ground she pounced on me and started licking me to death so I grabbed her and started petting her hair which was the softest I've ever felt it.

Then I hear my buddies come out of the house and they're saying "dude, you have to come see this" so I go inside and there's this wall that had a bunch of tiny knife holes in it from before (long story) and as you stared at them you could move them around and place them where you wanted...almost like little lines to draw pictures with. Then we start staring at a denali picture I have in the living room and the wall looked like it was breathing as we were looking at the picture. So we go back to the computer and turn on some music "Like Humans Do" by David Byrne and start staring at the visualizations (we played this song over and over again...you just couldn't get tired of it). As soon as you started getting lost in one it'd change and you'd do the same with the rest, but if you put your face right up to the monitor with your nose touching the screen you totally felt like you're in another world just whizzing around into nothingness.

So this starts to get old and I wonder into the living room where there's the blacky and white fuzzy screen on the tv and I just stood there staring at it. It felt like all the particles in the tv were being jumbled up before my eyes and I found it amazing. Then I started to see waves at the bottom and bubbling hills at the top. I was drawing a picture inside the tv even though it was just fuzziness.

Then I laid down on the floor to play with the dog some more and my trip was wearing off. I'd go through spells where I felt totally back in control again then it'd hit me again and things would go back to being made of octogons and I was amazed by the tiniest little things. This was about 3 hours after we had taken the mushies taken the mushies so I called up a friend who I was supposed to go night mountain biking with.

She came over and picked me up and we headed for the trails. Of course I was still going in and out of my trip, but I had so much energy that I felt like being in the woods on that bright moonlit night would be awesome. So we ride up these trails and there's this spot we stopped where you could see out across the lake with the tiny foothills popping up behind the bluish black moonlit sky with a few stars peeping through. It was the most amazing sight I'd ever seen. we kept on riding and with the big spotlight on my handlebars I totally felt like the witch from the wizard of oz riding off on her bicycle. Then my friend pulled up in front of me and I thought she looked like ET and she was about to take off into the sky and totally leave me behind. We finally made it out of the woods and my trip was pretty much completely gone. I went home and cooked up some eggs and bacon since I hadn't eatin all day then got cleaned up to head to a party. Thank you shroomery for introducing me to these wonderful little magicians!

Edited by HereFishyFishy (12/19/04 10:48 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: HereFishyFishy]
    #3522034 - 12/19/04 10:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

if you wouldn't mind, can you divide it into paragraphs? it would be easier to read, and i gaurantee you would get more readers.. :smile:

Edited by K4Lic0 (12/19/04 10:13 PM)

OfflineNoodle
Stranger

Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3522066 - 12/19/04 10:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey man...that was a pretty nice report. Really enjoyable, made me think about my first time tripping.

OfflineHershey
Pro Lounger
Male

Loc: Mississippi
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: Noodle]
    #3522121 - 12/19/04 10:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

That was an awesome report, I'm glad you had such a good time.. I hope sometime soon I can consume some fungi:cool:

--------------------
Breathe, breathe in the air.
Don't be afraid to care.
Leave but don't leave me.
Look around and choose your own ground.

Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
:stoned:

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: Hershey]
    #3523532 - 12/20/04 08:44 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip sucked in comparison to that. Me and my mates just spent the whole trip lying down in a room. I wanted to go outside but they wouldnt let me.

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

Loc: London, UK
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3523769 - 12/20/04 11:35 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hi

I'm so envious of people that can really just chill out and enjoy their trips like that, no negative thoughts or actions or anything, just pure entertainment and beauty. Glad it went good for ya mate! :thumbup:

Rich

--------------------

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: nerdcam]
    #3523902 - 12/20/04 12:45 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I really liked your trip report, I thought it pretty well written out.

To tell all truth, I have never been able to control my visualizations.  You stated you could make the clouds move around, or the holes in the wall, but my visualizations tend to not listen to me :frown:

I think it is cool you had your first experience outside, what was the temperature (just curious)?

Well, good luck to your shrooming future!

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

OfflineAnthrax
Werd

Loc: GAINESVILLE, Fl
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: OneWhoHasSeen]
    #3523979 - 12/20/04 01:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

koo man I just had my first trip a few weeks back it was much different than what you had but hey we all is different right well chills and cheers :cheers:

--------------------

Werd

OfflineHereFishyFishy
You're Crazy Man
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: Anthrax]
    #3525706 - 12/20/04 11:32 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thanks so much for the inspiration. from the sound of it I don't think we could have had a much better trip to begin our journey into the shroom world. Like I said everything seemed so amazing and interesting when under the influence of the shrooms. I hope future trips will take me further and answer some of the many questions I've been asking myself about life.

as someone asked, the temperature was probably in the low 50's to upper 40's so it was pretty chilly out, but once we started tripping the cold seemed to go away with our fascination with the things around us. truly an inspiring experience and I can't wait to be there again!

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

Loc: London, UK
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: HereFishyFishy]
    #3526685 - 12/21/04 07:15 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I usually shiver uncontrollably and get hypersensitive, which ampifies the cold, when I shroom...which sucks :frown: .

Rich

--------------------

OfflineRainbowDrops
Technicolormindsets &prismed sweatbeads
Female

Loc: Florida
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: nerdcam]
    #3528725 - 12/21/04 07:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sounded like a lovely trip...wonderful descriptions. I was particularly entertained by the falling tree...good thing someone pointed it out, ahhh!!, haha.

--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
Re: 1st mushroom trip [Re: RainbowDrops]
    #3531677 - 12/22/04 02:23 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I enjoyed reading about your trip, your dog has a good master!!

:smile:

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon, Jimi Hendrix

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience