Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerezzan1
Namumsawitch
 User Gallery

Call me Paranoid but
    #3520221 - 12/19/04 11:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I was wondering where everyone disposes their spent casings and bulk grows at. I know i can throw them outside and do an outdoor grow, but what if you do not have that option? Is your city garbaqe safe? I have heard of DEA doing garbage pick ups and shit like that, but just curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: rezzan1]
    #3520233 - 12/19/04 11:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Got house plants , a veggie garden , rose bushes , flower beds ?
Toss em in , plants love the leftovers  :wink:
And if mushies pop up oh well proove you were trying to grow them ! They grow wild in many places .

PS if that noid , dump in the neighbors can  :evil:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (12/19/04 11:41 AM)

Offlinemikl
I am perception
 User Gallery

Loc: Memphis, TN
    #3520236 - 12/19/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

OK, you may be a little paranoid. I like to use planters. you can buy any size you need, mix in your favorite soil/compost and use it indoors or outdoors!

--------------------
MAY YOU BE NURTURED BY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #3520263 - 12/19/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you don't do indoor / outdoor gardening. Dump in garbage bag, vist somewhere else & deposit it in any handy dumpster.

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: agar]
    #3520289 - 12/19/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thats best place for spent dried up petris for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinerezzan1
Namumsawitch
 User Gallery

Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: tripndicular]
    #3520312 - 12/19/04 12:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think gardening is going to be my next big hobby! If their is a contam just throw it in the mix to or should that be propperly disposed of?

OfflineCaptain Loafy McPoopdick
(4 1 2)

Loc: 1 5 1 3 6
    #3520329 - 12/19/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wait I thought cultivating was legal
have you done anything to make them suspicious enough to check your garbage? i'm sure they only do that to people who are on the verge of getting busted for something

Offlinerezzan1
Namumsawitch
 User Gallery

Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3520335 - 12/19/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No i have not and you are probably right on your last statemnet. I was just curious to know what people did with their spent casings if you throw them away or you plant them. What do you do with your boildedmeatloaf?

Not to mention I was always taught as to act like the cops already know everything. It's not what they know but what they can prove.

Edited by rezzan1 (12/19/04 12:44 PM)

Offlinecardinalgreen
Cardinal Green
Loc: USA
    #3520516 - 12/19/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

BELIEVE ME! They don't know what the hell casing is. Unless they SEE mushrooms they don't have a clue. We're talking about a U.S. government agency here!

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: cardinalgreen]
    #3520924 - 12/19/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If they were to see substrate..most likly with some occasional mushrooms..and petris and shit like that..it would look suspicous if its lots. A single casing or two wouldnt be an issue in your garbage bag mixed in with shit..wouldnt be noticable..but if your dumping garbage bags full of just substrate its different.

My spent/contamed shit, petris, tools, whatever all goes into the trash. I live in an apartment where we share a dumpster with the 6 businesses or so below the building and the 20 or so apartments above the businesses.. In there it gets emptied so quickly and so many people dump shit in there you dont know whos it is...All of it goes in a seperate bag though with none of my personal shit...gotta make sure you dont have a way that they know its yours just in case. Find an apartment or store that dumps bags often and make runs at night whenever you need to dump.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineShroom323ci
Stranger
Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: cardinalgreen]
    #3520986 - 12/19/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't doubt the US Govt when they have the power to put you in prison. If someone is truely paranoid its not something to be taken lightly. At high temperatures psilocybin destroyed so why dont you just bake or microwave your casings then throw them out since there would be no psilocybin present it would thus be legal.

Offlinepyronicx
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: Shroom323ci]
    #3521070 - 12/19/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

good i live in The Netherlands it's all legal here i have 4 mariuhana plants next to my shrooms =]

Offlinepyronicx
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: pyronicx]
    #3521078 - 12/19/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

and BTW i don't think psilocybin is included in the standard drug tests so i guess it couldn't do harm to put your substrates in a garbage bag but on the other hand you are never sure =]

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: pyronicx]
    #3521176 - 12/19/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Not in standard drug tests but they arent going to run a standard drug test on bags full of white grain/straw/shit/petri dishes that they find in your trash can. If you think that pounds of any sort of odd substance being disposed of wouldn't be enough for local authorities to contact someone specializing in the drug field and that that person wouldnt know how mushrooms are grown then you are far underestimating the authorities. Not that you cant easily dump your shit without getting caught..but to think they'd find that shit and go "ah he probably just eats weird shit"....well..I dunno..good luck with that.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinerezzan1
Namumsawitch
 User Gallery

Re: Call me Paranoid but [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3521730 - 12/19/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Got to agree with you scatmanrav. Wish I had an a huge dumpster whith 10 apt. sharing it.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Trusted Cultivator
    #3522184 - 12/19/04 08:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Paranoid.
Here we have 2 trash cans, garbage and yard waste. Yard waste goes to the dump and is put into a compost. I am sure that mycelium cant handle the temps of the compost but if it survives one would be asisting in spreading the good ness

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate