Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemshrmmitch
Stranger
does the trip really last 2 days?
    #3520333 - 12/19/04 02:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

so i guess that mescaline in the capsles i am gettin are real because the person said that she had done them and they are like a redish color and last like 2 or 3 days.i was wondering do you trip for 2 days or just feal like you just came off of a trip(i often feel liek im on the top of the world after comming off a trip and that woudl be awesome)thank u

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: does the trip really last 2 days? [Re: mshrmmitch]
    #3520367 - 12/19/04 02:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

capsle please use the 'check spelling button next time (it's next to the continue button when you make a post)

I still wonder if it's really mescaline that you're getting...

it doesn't last 2-3 days. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline.shtml
it can last for a long time though and the next day you'll still have a good afterglow probably.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #3520374 - 12/19/04 02:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Click me

You may also want to read a few trip reports, give you a better impression of what to expect.

EDIT: Looks like Stefan beat me to it.  :wink:

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Edited by st0nedphucker (12/19/04 02:31 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: does the trip really last 2 days? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #3520459 - 12/19/04 02:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Peyote rituals often lasted 2-3 days. The reason was.. the fact that they continued ingesting the peyote.

Mescaline trips can be long, depending how much you take. A long trip I'd say its probably 18 hours.

What you're buying isn't mescaline. To trip for days you'd have to take quite a bunch (over 500mg i'd say?) which could be more than even fits in a small capsule. If its an extract from san pedro or the like, there are other alkaloids, so the total weight could be twice as much. Not to mention that much mesc would be expensive.

Having said that (and the fact that very little if any synthetic mescaline is made) we should assume that what you're buying isn't mescaline. The chance is incredibly thin unless you or someone you know is buddies with a chemist. So, taking an RC without knowing which it is can be a dangerous thing. Taking one that is said to cause you to trip for 3 days sounds INCREDIBLY dangerous. Its either an RC I wouldn't want to try, or a crazy amount of a better one, which is asking for trouble.

In short, the 2-3 days comment was probably a bluff, a sales pitch. But either way you don't know whats in there. So, the person is either lying because hes one of the very few people in the world with synthetic mescaline and claims it lasts longer than it does (lol) or, hes lying because its totally not mescaline.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
    #3521289 - 12/19/04 06:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Even large dosses of mescaline are not going to last longer than 8-12 hours with most people.

It's almost a 100% certainty what you have their is not mescaline and doesn't last 3 days. The only drug I could think that would last 2 or 3 days would be a massive overdose of DOM or DOB. you don't want a massive over dose of DOM or DOB.

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3521372 - 12/19/04 07:14 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Take some and maybe you can figure out what it is... once it's over. :wink:

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
Re: does the trip really last 2 days? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3522276 - 12/19/04 10:59 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

the high itself doesn't last 2-3 days, though sometimes it can leave an afterglow for a while (like stefan said). the high last about 6-12 hours depending on purity and dosage.

she said they were a reddish color? all the mescaline i've cooked has been light beigh to off white to white crystals (depending on which type of acid used and which tek i followed). i have never seen reddish mescaline before. the only thing i can think of is it being a good mdma (or mda) bean or something. considering mdma/mda is a synthetic phenethylamine and mescaline is also a phenethylamine, it would be easy to trick someone...unless they have done mescaline that is. also mescaline's availability on the street market is horribly rare... and since it's something so desired, crooked people pray on the ignorant's desire. honestly, i have never come across true, pure mescaline on the street market. the only times i've had quality mescaline hydrochloride, was when i, myself, produced it. it's not that difficult to perform. if you have basic chemistry knowledge and follow the tek correctly, you'll yield good stuff.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: does the trip really last 2 days? [Re: Psilostylin]
    #3522351 - 12/19/04 11:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

^^^
Produced or extracted? Much respect either way.. but much much more if you mean produced :wink:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3523006 - 12/20/04 02:41 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

How many capsules are you suposed to take and how much is in them. The dose for mescaline is much higher then most RC which people put in caps.

Mescaline is pretty rare, especially in that form. I would assume you have a different psychadelic.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
Re: does the trip really last 2 days? [Re: baraka]
    #3523828 - 12/20/04 12:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

"Produced or extracted? Much respect either way.. but much much more if you mean produced "

depending which tek i use, it could go either way. i guess i could call it an "extracted form" if i used the murple tek (a teck very similar to a DMT extraction procedure). and i guess i would say i have a "produced form" if i used the teck by Adam Gottlieb ('Extracting Pure Mescaline From Peyote or San Pedro'. from the book: 'PEYOTE & Other Psychoactive Cacti' by Adam Gottlieb). i used the adam gottlieb tek only once (actually my friend performed most of the procedure, and i was there to assist, learn and help) and the result was very pure and very potent (white crystals)...so i guess you could consider that a "produced form" of mescaline.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience