Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemethikist
Mushroom Pirate.

Loc: PNW
Suggestion-
    #3519392 - 12/19/04 01:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

To all whom care; likely noone but whatever.
I'd like to suggest we start making the distinction between those who call themselves Democratic, but still believe they can find their democracy within the framework of the current system.. And those who call themselves Democratic because they encourage participatory democracy where the people are represented properly. Whenever I see someone saying, "Democrats will be deeply hurt if we remove the Iranian fundamentalists who are stoning women" I actually laugh out loud. You can't be so naive as to think we feel for those fucked up pyschopaths... nobody deserves to be stoned to death for god sakes that's lunacy. Don't make stupid generalizations. Maybe uneducated democrats who think John Kerry was a good guy may think that way.. but the vast majority of people who are democratic have no trust in the current system because it simply is not democratic by the most fundamental standards. Just because most of the democracy-loving individuals voted for Kerry does not mean they have any trust in the system.. it's like a last-straw type of thing, they are just sick of the BS, the 1 party system controlled by shifting segments of the business class. So when bashing democrats for their "love for terrorists" or whatever nonsense you think you are right about, don't call them democrats, call them brainwashed dems, extreme leftists, pussies, whatever you want. But don't go on with this dribble that all democrats are in bed with terrorists and hate America and all that nonsense.. because it's straight up Bullshit and you know it.. we may despise what America does; does that mean we despise America itself? I don't like what icecream does to my stomach, but i fucking love it nonetheless. mull that one over for 10 seconds, hopefully if you have a fraction of working logic you'll realize how stupid you sound.

I am a democrat, I believe we should be properly represented; obviously this is not the case.. the rich are properly represented and their fucked up interests (MONEY) take top priority.. this is not democracy since the majority is not the rich; and likewise aren't represented. It's a hereditary aristocracy, get it? momma and rich poppa hooked up the dough to most of the current rich, their bank accounts are not a reflection of their intellect.. they don't know what is best for the majority; at best they know what makes their bank account grow. This is what the smart democrats think.. it just sucks that we have to use the support of all those poor dumb mindfucked lefties to make any change.. cause they really make the ones who know what they are talking about look like fucking idiots. Michael Moore is a pretty good example of a whackjob lefty. the guy has some good points occasionally, but for the most part he's skewing the credibility of the articulate left because he's a big fat slob, and hints around conspiracy theories.

call this a rant. im just sick as being labeled as a tree-hugging, granola eating, fundamentalist loving, osama worshipping, conspiratorial whackjob just because I support democracy and not the totalitarian unipolar mindfucker of a system that they are and have been implementing for the past few decades.

--------------------
Oh cmon, I'm a fun guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Suggestion- [Re: methikist]
    #3519419 - 12/19/04 02:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

thank you for the rant..our party is extremely divided and possibly fubar. right now there aren't any leaders stepping into the spotlight to try and bring it together either. i say rise, 3rd parties!

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Suggestion- [Re: Hendostan]
    #3519737 - 12/19/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Join the Republican party!

Offlinemethikist
Mushroom Pirate.

Loc: PNW
Re: Suggestion- [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3521512 - 12/19/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Please make your case for why I would do that and I'll consider it, Great_Satan.

--------------------
Oh cmon, I'm a fun guy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies