Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineash_shoe
Stranger
Ever tryed Datura?
    #3516091 - 12/18/04 01:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

A friend of mine has done some datura and told me it was quite intense. Talking to his drawer, calling ppl on his hand, getting in a fight with himself(mirror). Im just looking for related stories to find out more about this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: ash_shoe]
    #3516100 - 12/18/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Read all the trip reports, I would dare to say that a majority of people who do it dislike it because of its intensity and they do it irresponsibly. If you decide to I think a sober sitter would be a must from what I have read, btu I have never done it so I am no authority.

Good Luck

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlineash_shoe
Stranger
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3516108 - 12/18/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

he sed that he learned alot from it and he has some pills that he sed is sinthetic datura, sed he trips out every night, telling me its a great experience

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #3516119 - 12/18/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

do not ingest anything that has to do with tropane(datura) i am the only one outta many experienced dmt user etc, who are ready for anything... that didnt end up in handcuffs or in a hospitol bed, i was in the middle of the woods the 3 times i did it, i was lucky.

this drug can kill you, and its drasticly uncomfortable, it feels like the shittiest dxm come up uve ever imagined at first, then its like a lucid dream, but this is reality.

even if people i was speaking of above had a experienenced sitter(i tried to be a sitter for afriends datura trip before) it just man.. its unexplainable, watching somone on datura makes u feel like your on datura yourself cause of his punchlines of jokes without the setup, his answering questions that wernt asked, him sitting on your good friends lap, him taking a cup full of spit and cigarrete ash and taking one of thoes listerine pocketpack strips throwing it in the cup and downing it cause he was thirsty, him thinking his residence is the complete oppisite direction it acctullly is, the smoking of cigs he dosent even have, the picking drugs off the ground that was never there in the first place, the shoes he left in a dennys restraunt, the cop that picked him up as he was trying to convince him of how hes with alot of friends whys he singleing him out.. how the cop called his 'mother' lmao, and set up to meet him at this car wash place cause he thought he was just drunk or stupid, the mothers reaction when she gets there and hes nowhere in sight, the surprise of the mom when the same cop calls 2hrs later about how he picked him up again and his shoes were lost, who he braught the cop to a safeway swareing it was his house, how he ended up in the ER, tested for drugs and came back clean since tropane isnt tested for, how hes had to goto a psychiatrist for the last 2 years+ cause he has to make it look like he has a psychotic break to his family since he was in drug court.

moral of the story

DATURA IS NOT WORTH IT, padded room isnt even safe.

Offlineash_shoe
Stranger
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: LCid]
    #3516136 - 12/18/04 02:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, my friend tripped for 3 days, he was at home and thought he was still in the woods with friends, crazy shit

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
    #3516173 - 12/18/04 02:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

do datura only if you wana see how much your mind can make you beleive.

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
    #3516176 - 12/18/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What if you dosed a very small amount?

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
    #3516182 - 12/18/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

its worthless unless your seeking delerium, small amounts are completly pointless 'in my experience'

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3516196 - 12/18/04 02:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DATURA! , there's this story about a dude in Germany he tried it in his bedroom , and went out side to go do some gardening with his mum , and went into the shed and cut his dick off and his tongue and was naked with a towel on , he walked up to his mum and opened his mouth and all this fucking mouthful of blood bleed out at a time , and the mum looked down his leg and saw all this fucking blood pour down his leg and she called the ER and the doctors couldn't save the tongue or the nob! now that's fucked , and that a true story !

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: liveby]
    #3516201 - 12/18/04 02:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

also documented story of 4-6 teens drowning in a puddle of water cause they thought they were fish lol

read it on domain of datura back when it was up.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3516215 - 12/18/04 02:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

DATURA

IS

FUCKED

A

SHEMALE

--------------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #3516307 - 12/18/04 04:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ash_shoe said:
he sed that he learned alot from it and he has some pills that he sed is sinthetic datura, sed he trips out every night, telling me its a great experience

Synthetic Datura....
Translation: Over the counter sleeping pills

What your friend is doing is very dangerous, he could go into a seizure and die very easily, the lethal dose for one person can be different every day and one day he could take what he usually does and not wake up the next.

--------------------
]

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: Wysefool]
    #3517418 - 12/18/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Granted i overdosed on it so my experience was really bad. But i still would never do it again its evil shit, evil evil evil evil.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinerigwood
Stranger
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: sui]
    #3517972 - 12/18/04 06:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, yes, Datura is very dangerous if you don't STRICTLY CONTROL YOUR DOSAGE. But it's not that hard to test it out safely and enjoyably. OF COURSE you can't simply munch leaves/flowers indiscriminately without risking serious legal/physical ramifications (although the guy-who-cut-his-dick-off story is myth). Follow the following method and you'll be fine: Take 3 leaves and steep them for like 15 minutes or so in some water(like 16 oz) at the edge of boiling. Get a white 8 oz coffee mug and pour it full. If you can easily see the bottom, drink like a third of the cup at first. Wait 45 minutes. Evaluate your situation and proceed, ALWAYS erring on the side of caution, and always waiting 45 minutes between doses. If you cannot see the bottom of the cup, be really careful and just take a sip. If you can see the bottom but it's real dark - you get the idea. NEVER eat leaves or ingest it in any other way (smoking is particularly perilous). Done this way, datura can be a somewhat rewarding, relaxing, dreamy experience that is well worth checking out. Done any other way I know of, you're rolling the dice - and it's a gamble you can lose horribly at.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: rigwood]
    #3518033 - 12/18/04 07:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

But don't worry, you can safely enjoy HAVING YOUR VISION BLURRY FOR DAYS AFTERWARD!

Seriously, this shit is just not good. They're the anti-shrooms, if you ask me.

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3518246 - 12/18/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok here is the deal. Datura can not kill you. You can kill you while on Datura. YOU MUST HAVE A STRAIGHT BABY SITTER. that is very important. Do your research. Do your research. Do your research.

Make sure you do a decent amount don't try to do a small amount. You just get a dry throat and be very disappointed. Makes sure you have experience with a heavy doses of Acid or Shrooms. Preferably more than one experience as Datura will take you for a ride.

Make sure you keep yourself in a safe place that you can't escape from. Or have enough smart calm friends to be able to hold you down. LOL.............. Me I tripped in the deep woods and my friends followed me on a long walk and sloppy trip through the trees. Oh yes and make sure they are aware you may strip naked. :grin:

Don't do it around your parents or anyone who will call the police or the Ambulance.

Datura is not for recreation it is for exploration and to be taken very seriously

Do fear the stories just be smart do your research and think and then experience Datura.

I have taken Brugsmania flower tea 3 times and tripped very hard and did so with no problems. One hell of a hangover that lasts for a few days and some mental things to work out :tongue: 2 blooms in a cup of boiling water and steeped for 10 min. Remove the flowers and slam the tea down does the trick very nicely :thumbup:

P.S. I will not be doing it again as I have learned all I want to.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: rigwood]
    #3518248 - 12/18/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rigwood said:
Yes, yes, Datura is very dangerous if you don't STRICTLY CONTROL YOUR DOSAGE. But it's not that hard to test it out safely and enjoyably. OF COURSE you can't simply munch leaves/flowers indiscriminately without risking serious legal/physical ramifications (although the guy-who-cut-his-dick-off story is myth).  Follow the following method and you'll be fine:  Take 3 leaves and steep them for like 15 minutes or so in some water(like 16 oz) at the edge of boiling.  Get a white 8 oz coffee mug and pour it full.  If you can easily see the bottom, drink like a third of the cup at first.  Wait 45 minutes.  Evaluate your situation and proceed, ALWAYS erring on the side of caution, and always waiting 45 minutes between doses.  If you cannot see the bottom of the cup, be really careful and just take a sip.  If you can see the bottom but it's real dark - you get the idea.  NEVER eat leaves or ingest it in any other way (smoking is particularly perilous).  Done this way, datura can be a somewhat rewarding, relaxing, dreamy experience that is well worth checking out.  Done any other way I know of, you're rolling the dice - and it's a gamble you can lose horribly at.

That story about the kid chopping his noob off is a true story ! it was in germany thou :eek: :mad2:

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3518264 - 12/18/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah that is a true story. I completely understand why that happened to him. That is why it must never been done alone. YOU NEED A CALM BABY SITTER who has experience with Trippy drugs and knows as much about Datura as the person taking it.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3519292 - 12/19/04 12:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Okay this is a bit of a thread swing but...

Datura is a a deleriant right?

And so is Dramamine (good Modest Mouse song by the way)?

Anyways, what Im curious about is what other substances are classified as deleriants?

Edited by noeticbuzz (12/19/04 12:57 AM)

Offlineenrique_
psychedill

Loc: in my mind
Re: Ever tryed Datura? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3519754 - 12/19/04 07:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

He fucknuckle i read many posts of your hand and I saw you're a very experienced person but as you're saying : 'Datura can not kill you. You can kill you while on Datura' then you're WRONG! Datura contains following alkaloids: atropine, scopolamine, hyoscyamine, etc...
which when dosed enough they can cause : cardiacal problems and even death; ofcourse we know that datura-use can cause long-term psychological damage ...
I read that the amount of alkaloids vary in the plants so that you never can dose exactly.
I have never done Datura and i will never do.
Cubensis is become my spice :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order