Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Nothing Left To Offer To Me
    #3515519 - 12/17/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

For one thing, I have a lot of things in my life that need more attention. And another, this place seems to be falling apart. There never was anything wrong with Spirituality and Philosophy. Banning people for nothing and dividing us up, creating unnecessary drama and regulations and codifications seems to have killed the essence of what used to be a wonderful S and P.  :confused:

In short, there is no reason for me to stay. I do not wish to have to consider a million different things when I wish to present my own idea or perspective or reply to someone else. I do not wish to give emotional drama perpetrated by an obscure minority and the administration more momentum, as they have already given it enough force to make the changes they set out to make.

I really loved sharing and growing my spiritual side here, and it really helped me out as a person, and others as well. People who have to focus on things seperate from this essence of this forum, basically the ones that don't feel that essence, are ripping it apart. As I said, there is nothing left for me to stay for... hopefully, someday, I will come back.  :laugh:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3515563 - 12/17/04 10:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There you go MODS. Now the cool-guy left. Whos next, the-brain?

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3515597 - 12/17/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Fireworks,

It is sad to see an S&P-soul brother leave.

Yet... everyones time will come, eventually.

May you flow with Tao, radiate with Stillness, and live with Joy...

Peace. :heart:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3515638 - 12/17/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, fireworks_god, you most likely don't know me well, much less know me at all, but I'd like you to know that I've always apprecated your posts. They were always insightful and well said, it's a sad day when people with awesome integrity such as yourself leave this forum.

I hope all goes well for you in whatever you may choose to pursue.

--------------------
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: phEight]
    #3515668 - 12/17/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if people want to leave thats all well and good but i think its silly to leave over swami getting banned and taking a poll to see how the forum should work, dont be so melodramatic.

but ill miss you man you were one of the good ones

may you have a fantastic life

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3515813 - 12/18/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You are a compelling writer here FW and I have to say something. We know the one thing that will never change is change itself. With that comes periods where we feel a call to take a sabatical, a 'time out" for reflection, refocusing, to regroup and from there can approach life with a new found sense of meaning and purpose and direction.

Maybe that is all you are experiencing now and please consider this. You feel that S&P has nothing left to offer you, maybe with a sabatical, you may realise how much you have to offer S&Ps current members and members to come.

I've been reading the book Sar Tissue and in it, Anthony talks about the day a girl gave him her favorite coat. he didn't understand how someone could so easily give away their favorite item. At the time of his life it was all about being on the take. She told him that it's all about giving. he turned a new leaf that day and said it changed everything around for him.

I remember at a recent awards show, he was walking down the Red Carpet and a group was there asking for donations to a childrens charity. Without hesitation, he reached into every pocket, pulled out everything he had, wad of cash, cell phone, watch on his arm, dropped it in the basket and kept going. That was so cool considering most of the stars just kept walking.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you keep giving here or elsewhere, we are ONE, but you would be missed.

If I may, sometimes here for the sake of debate to get to the truth, we forget the truth that as human beings, we do have feelings and we each have our own sensitivity to them. It's understandable that you have been moved by recent events and you should honor and respect your feelings and I do to.

Hope it's just a sabatical and we'll see ya back around soon.

Peace :hug: :heart: :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3515870 - 12/18/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
if people want to leave thats all well and good but i think its silly to leave over swami getting banned and taking a poll to see how the forum should work, dont be so melodramatic.

Its not really why I am leaving, but the happenings were responsible for my reflections over my posting here, and either way, it still seems to me that these things should not have happened/continue to happen.

Most of my leaving revolves around, as I said, my own personal reasons... I have a lot of things in my life that I need to focus on with intensity.

Jiggy, I understand exactly what you mean, and I've done a lot of posting here simply to give, but now it is time to actively live my life and center myself back into being...

I have a sense that when I am touring, cruising on a bus during the early hours of the morning, I'll be posting here once more... :thumbup: :wink:

Infinite love and respect for ya'll, let life live through ya... :mushroom2:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3516124 - 12/18/04 02:03 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I understand exactly what you mean, and I've done a lot of posting here simply to give, but now it is time to actively live my life and center myself back into being...

:thumbup:

i've enjoyed your input into this forum, i hope you find what you are looking for whatever it may be.  please tell us in the future when you bring out a book.
love and peace
spuddy

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3516145 - 12/18/04 02:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sending my love with you, man! I'm a better person for having the opportunity to read your posts.

Whenever I saw the name 'fireworks-god' beside a post, my mind automatically associated it with coolness, love and compassion.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: Source]
    #3517764 - 12/18/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

have fun, friend :cool:

shine on and prosper

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: deff]
    #3517776 - 12/18/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Have fun dood. I think you will be back though. No offense, but you have said goodbye too many times. Things change, thats life. In a few weeks you wont be so depressed.

Either way, have fun. Dont forget us though.

I often go on vacation from the shroomery and focus on my real life. Sometimes for a day, sometimes for a year. Its always nice to come back and see friends though.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: tak]
    #3517802 - 12/18/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ive had moments when i thought i was done with this place but i never made a post about it cuz i suspected id change my mind and feel silly

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3517817 - 12/18/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

He will too:heart:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3519568 - 12/19/04 03:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Great... another veteran chased off by bullshit...

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: Sclorch]
    #3520399 - 12/19/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no one and nothing forced him to leave, he chose to. i dont get what the fucking fuss is about i look at S&P now and its exactly the same as it was a week a month or a year ago.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: Sclorch]
    #3520432 - 12/19/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sclorch said:
Great... another veteran chased off by bullshit...

That is one way to look at it isn't it ?

Another way is he has other stuff to do ? As he said :thumbup:

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
    #3521149 - 12/19/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't post much here, but his hints told me he'd like me to reply to his thread.

Moonshoe and all.:If you read all the way through his post, it's not just the shit with S&P. He's got me and the house and most of all his music to look after.The man is a master mind with his music, and one of the most intelligent people I have ever met.To listen to him speak in person is truly an amazing experience. If you also read, you would see were he did in fact say he would be back.When he's on a tour bus.
And who knows, he may check in from time to time.I know how addictions are. :smirk:

Looner2:hell yeah he is the cool guy:heart:

Skorpivo:Hey man, you mean a great deal to him, and I'm happy he still gets to talk to you on messenger.
You're a great man.

root-ninja-tak :I have just went through his post, and I can't find much, if anything were he says he is going to leave. He has said he wont be on. We've had it pretty ruff up till now. Moved three times, in the last 4-6 months. We didn't have Internet for a while. But I still can't find much about him saying he was leaving for good. He loves this place. One of the few places he can share what he thinks. And get a good argument in return.

Fucknuckle :Exactly.  :thumbup:

Fireworks:When you read this. I'm sad you have to leave this place. You and I met here, on the shroomery. I'm glad to have you. You mean the world to me. But I understand you need time to work and perfect your music. I love you.And I would love time to perfect loving you the way you need it. :heartpump:

Place don't get offended. I may have understood your post wrong. And I am sorry about that. Thank you for your time and your love for him. It's a sad day in S&P.

Blackie:flaming:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Edited by blackroselove (12/19/04 04:12 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3521264 - 12/19/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

right on dude!!!  I'm very happy for you and I know you are going to succeed (skooma owns all your pants!) :wink:

as long as you are online so I can chat with you every now and then that's coolm cause I'm still coming to visit foo! :grin:

I know you are going to come back someday when the dust has totally settled and this little situation can be laughed at. 

you have been an inspiration to me and damn near everyone on this forum and from the bottom of my heart I thank you!

so I'll see you on msn friend  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#3521424 - 12/19/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I like your posts.

It would be a sad day to see you go, but I think you'll definitely be back so SEE YOU SOON! :P

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Nothing Left To Offer To Me [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #3521604 - 12/19/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think you should leave at all, I wish for you to stay and help fight the mods to progress this S&P forum and create it into an enjoyable place. I myself enjoy your posts and read a few of them now and again. As I know you are a very spiritual person and can see that we need you here more then ever.

Peace and good being,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals