Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroominator

Loc: Earth
What REALLY happens?
    #351722 - 06/29/01 10:06 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'm just curious...what's REALLY happening in your body when you're tripping? I don't mean "disconnection of mind from body...ego death", etc., I mean the proven scientific facts of what chemical reactions are happening in the body.

What negative effects would one have if he/she ate 3 grams of mushies once every week? What chemistry in the body would change? I know it's got *something* to do with dopamine and ceratonin...I'm no scientist, so help me out here?

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."

--------------------
"This delightful and singular state... This acuteness of thought, this enthusiasm of the senses and the spirit must have appeared to man through the ages as the first blessing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehatter
addict
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Shroominator]
    #351760 - 06/29/01 11:32 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Certainly brain chemistry would...when you trip your neurotransmitters get 'crosstalk'...kind of like fitting the square peg into the round hole, along with a star, a pyramid, an octogon, a rhombus, a pentagon and a bunch of other shit(all analogies for the various chemicals that you discussed among others)...

My hypothesis is that once your mind knows that your brain is actually capable of doing something like that, that it occasionally will try to 'reconnect', so to speak, in certain circumstances...thus the flashback. I believe that it works in a similar manner to deja vu...

Also, I don't have any scientific literature to back me up on this but I would suspect that serotonin release would be inhibited rather than prompted due to the generally good mindset I feel several days after tripping...quite different than Ecstacy IMO(suicide Tues. type shit)...Endorphins I'm sure are probably all over the map, and I guess dopamine would be affected somewhat due to tolerance buildup, but not nearly to the extent of other drugs I would think(ie heroin and coke)...

Physically, I don't think that anything particular occurs...probably not top choice of the liver, but I doubt half the other shit we eat is either...

How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Edited by hatter on 06/30/01 01:41 AM.

--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #352684 - 07/01/01 09:23 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i heard that shrooms make youre brain think that youre dying and its your last few hours to live and its youre happy hours or something like that. my theory is that the psilocybin and psilocin in shrooms (magic) is a self defense mechanism that the shroom developed over its evolution to ward off animal. just think if you were an animal of no inteligence and you ate that shroom cus you were hungry!!! i think that animal wouldnt do it again!! but we are intelligent and can enjoy the poison but thats the reason bad trips are so common and so horrible. so all you new trippers out there need to STAY AWAY FROM THE BROWN ACID!!!! or youll end up thinking like me.

hey, you got to be genuine thats the name of this game. if you're real, then you aint got nothing to worry about, but if youre synthetic then starting tomorrow you're balls come off!

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
    #352870 - 07/02/01 07:06 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well, that's a question that we don't have a complete picture of, because we still don't know everything about the neurotransmitters that are manipulated when you're tripping.

Basically what we know happens in the brain has to mainly do with the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin is a chemical that is similar to all indole ring chemicals (LSD, psilocybin etc). When these chemicals similar to serotonin enter the brain, it gets confused. Serotonin normally attatches itself to receptor sites in the brain to ensure normal transmission of nerve impulses. Well your brain thinks that LSD or whatever is seratonin, so it goes ahead and lets these chemicals attatch to the receptor sites where serotonin is supposed to be. Well once your brain metabolizes the LSD (its for the most part out of your system completely before you feel anything) your brain has developed a hypersensitivity to serotonin. Its not really the LSD that gets you high, its your brain's serotonin.

I don't think that it would have any negative effects, exept maybe making the whole tripping experience a little dull. There have never been any reports of the neurotoxicity of LSD or psilocybin.

Dopamine dosen't have mush to do with shrooms or acid, dopamine is the stuff that gets all out of whack with phenethylamines (sp?) and related chemicals, like mescaline, 2C-B and 2C-T-7.

The thing people don't realize is that lions are very kind and gentle creatures, until they try to rip your head off.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: PotSmokinHippie]
    #352970 - 07/02/01 12:57 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> Well once your brain metabolizes the LSD (its for the most part out of your system completely before you feel anything) your brain has developed a hypersensitivity to serotonin. Its not really the LSD that gets you high, its your brain's serotonin.

Not really. I think it has more to do with the LSD seriously altering the way your neurons are firing than altering a neuroreceptor's reaction to serotonin. Remember that while on LSD or mushrooms, the brain's serotonin levels are extremely low (which is why people have such bizzare mood swings and difficulty concentrating on LSD).

OfflineNagual
enthusiast

Loc: nyc, USA
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Kid]
    #353026 - 07/02/01 03:51 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I have to disagree with you kid, when i take acid i tend
to become less emotional, or aloof, and acid
sharpens your perceptions, its like a mental microscope
the way it reveals levels within levels.
For me its like LSD gives the mind so much to play with
there isnt time to get 'moody'.

....___^___
...(_______)
........|.|Free
...__ /../..Spore
...|__ / ......Ring

--------------------
.....___^___
....(_______)
........|...|Free
...__ /.../..Spore
...|___ / .....Ring

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #353074 - 07/02/01 06:33 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Yah, I have to agree with Nagual. When I'm on acid, I feel like I'm using 90% of my brainpower. Concentration is the #1 element in trippin'. I become a super power problem-solving computer being. I could learn physics in 8 hours with the use of acid. hehe ;-) People say things seem to move in slow motion when they trip. When I trip, everything around me slows down, yet I do not. I keep moving on at a normal pace. This is what makes driving, playing an instrument, etc... so much easier on psychedelics. Your reaction time is enhanced ten fold. The thing my buddies and me always loved about acid was this. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? On acid you can hop on one foot, rub your head in a circle, write a few notes down on a piece of paper while talking about something completely different to the guy next to you, as you are changing the station your watching on tv with your toes from your free foot. Ok, maybe that's a little extreme, but your concentration is just enhanced soooo much. I notice when walking through crowds of people, normally you would hear a jumbled noise from everyone talking, but on psychedelics you can listen in to 10 conversations at once pointing out how many people are discussing what and keep track of all the information as if your listening to it one by one. Fucking amazing!

I know a lot of people get confused and just can't do jack shit while they are trippin', I get like this on really high doses, but when you focus your concentration and use your mind, you amaze the shit out of yourself! ;-)

Ok, I will stop rambling on now... hehe

I think I might go write up a shit load of trip reports now. I have been inspired! hehe ;-)

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Edited by Hydro on 07/02/01 08:36 PM.

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

OfflineGrimace
enthusiast
Loc: Oregon
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Hydro]
    #353079 - 07/02/01 06:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

It's about fusion. It's about quantum physics. It's about DNA. You guys are thinking on a level which you are trying to visualize your understanding. What reaction to your body when you take hallucinogenic drugs happens on another level. When observed, things change. It's science, yet it's truthfull. Tripping doesn't differ between individuals because of the drug. It differs because of the individuals readiness, or lack of. All of this is of course, in essence and just scratching the scratch on another scratches surface.

Grimace

"Is there anyway of knowing........which direction we are going?!! Yes!"
Mr. Wonka

--------------------
Mr. Wonka

OfflineGrimace
enthusiast
Loc: Oregon
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Grimace]
    #353080 - 07/02/01 06:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

My last post made no sense what-so-ever. It's the alcohol. I know what I'm trying to say though. It's just a bunch of mixed observations from my microbiology and neural psychology classes. College is a bitch.

Grim

Mr. Wonka

--------------------
Mr. Wonka

InvisibleHydro
addict
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Grimace]
    #353082 - 07/02/01 06:55 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> All of this is of course, in essence and just scratching the scratch on another scratches surface.

I like that... ;-)

Hydro has spoken!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #353093 - 07/02/01 07:54 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Difficulty concentrating doesn't necessarily mean that you're focus isn't sharper. I see difficulty concentrating as a problem in holding your attention on one subject; not as a bluring of the mental lens. So, I'll half-agree and half-disagree with your statement.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #353096 - 07/02/01 08:00 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> When I'm on acid, I feel like I'm using 90% of my brainpower

When you're sleeping you're still using 100% of your brain.

Also, just because you **FEEL** that you're using more brainpower doesn't mean you are.

> I become a super power problem-solving computer being.

I'd like to see you solve quartic equations while on LSD.
NOTE: ^(number) = raised to the power of

solve for x while on LSD

2x^4 - 9x^3 + 14x^2 - 9x + 2 = 0

> This is what makes driving, playing an instrument, etc... so much easier on psychedelics.

So, therefor, you'd feel safer driving on the autobahn on a few hits of LSD than sober?

That's sounds like excellent reasoning which would bring you a Darwin Award.

> Your reaction time is enhanced ten fold.

Incorrect. Studies have shown that reaction time is delayed while under the influence of LSD.

OfflineNagual
enthusiast

Loc: nyc, USA
    #353114 - 07/02/01 09:18 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Kid:blahblahblahblahnoyourewrongblahblahblah

....___^___
...(_______)
........|.|Free
...__ /../..Spore
...|__ / ......Ring

Edited by Nagual on 07/02/01 11:23 PM.

--------------------
.....___^___
....(_______)
........|...|Free
...__ /.../..Spore
...|___ / .....Ring

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Nagual]
    #353132 - 07/02/01 10:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> Kid:blahblahblahblahnoyourewrongblahblahblah

Very good.

OfflineMaxawow
enthusiast
    #353474 - 07/12/01 02:43 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

There is some scientific evidence to show that there is indeed higher amounts of brain activity or more electrical signals going off at once while under the influence of psychedelics. So in a sense you could look at it as if you're using more of your brain. But that doesnt mean you're going to all of a sudden be able to solve great big math problems, unless of course you are already a mathmetition to begin with. Neither will you be able all of a sudden be able to play the piano if you've never been taught. But if you already are skilled at a certain thing, then maybe psychedelics might help you to be more fluent at it, but I think that the results will vary quite a bit. I think that these drugs can effect you in so many different ways that its hard to put it into a simple picture. In some areas it might actually increase intelligence while in other areas it might also decrease it.

Kid, you really should stop acting like a little "know it all" asshole. Most of the posts I've read or yours really stink.

---Its like being stoned in 3-D!

--------------------

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Maxawow]
    #353542 - 07/12/01 07:32 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> Kid, you really should stop acting like a little "know it all" asshole. Most of the posts I've read or yours really stink.

Fuck you. I'm just trying to open up other points of view. Don't give me a hard time about the "tone" of my posts.

Just think about this: would you trust yourself to drive (a well learned motor activity) on LSD? No, that would be stupid.

Walk a tightrope? Anything where you require full mental functioning where safety is involved? No, that would be really poor judgement, plain and simple.

The thing about people saying more of their brain is in use seems absolutely ridiculous to me. Your brain cells are functioning as long as you are alive. They don't sit there not doing anything.

> There is some scientific evidence to show that there is indeed higher amounts of brain activity or more electrical signals going off at once while under the influence of psychedelics.

And there's a lot of scientific evidence to show that people having seizures have a hell of a lot of electrical activity going on in the brain. That doesn't make it a good thing.

Another analogy is people with Tourette's syndrome. People with Tourette's syndrome typically say (when treated, in comparison with normality) that having Tourette's makes them feel a lot faster. They say that their mind's are moving astonishingly fast. Many Touretters are attracted to spinning things (eg// some like revolving doors, because they like whipping in and out of them, because it makes them feel fast). It's also been described as being at the whim of a kaleidescope of amplified perceptions (sound familiar?) and impulses. But, look at a person with Tourette's syndrome? Would you believe for a second that this person is smarter, more adept, more able to live a happy life than someone with normal brain chemistry? I think not. Get over it, psychedelic drugs don't enhance performance.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
    #353652 - 07/12/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

You've got good points! But still, you're a know-it-all asshole! You'll probably consider that a compliment!
Stay cool, anyway!-Levi7.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Levi7]
    #353724 - 07/12/01 01:09 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

peter stafford & bonnie golightly:
LSD: the problem solving psychedelic
...well, properly utilized, it may be that the lsd state can be used to facilitate the learning/reasoning/intuitive process(es)...
... mmmm, aztec basketball on shrooms --- play your very best, because the winning team has the honor of being human sacrifice...
...john lilly in the float tank, doing metaprogramming on the deep self...
stan grof, using lsd or cz-74 to help his patients solve the secrets of their unhappiness & plumb the depths of the psyche...
~~~
"break on through to the other side..."
~~~
reboot...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineMaxawow
enthusiast
    #353813 - 07/12/01 04:12 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Kid, I am not necessarily disagreeing with you. But what I am saying is there is probably more to it than that. Did you not read everything I said? that In some areas it "might" actually increase intelligence while in other areas it might also decrease it.
And I also said that I think that these drugs can effect you in so many different ways that its hard to put it into a simple picture.

> And there's a lot of scientific evidence to show that people having seizures have a hell of a lot of electrical activity going on in the brain. That doesn't make it a good thing.

No shit.

>When you're sleeping you're still using 100% of your brain.

There are higher amounts of brain activity going on while you're conscious and awake. I dont think your dumb enough to agrue with that.

You seem very one sided on this issue, closed off to the other possibilities. You might have few good points but you dont have it all figured out. There is more to it then you or I fully understand.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #354267 - 07/13/01 02:05 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I remember reading an essay somewhere about the postulated mechenisms of LSD. Was a good read. I think it was linked to on Erowid somewhere. Go find it.

-----------------------
You, too, can become a Sideburn Wearing Drug Buddy.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: trendal]
    #354316 - 07/13/01 04:11 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~ivl/writing/non_fiction/lsd/
Indeed that postulated mechanisms of LSD was a good read. Interesting.

The thing people don't realize is that lions are very kind and gentle creatures, until they try to rip your head off.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

OfflinePyrotechnist
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
    #359557 - 07/23/01 05:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

>Another analogy is people with Tourette's syndrome.

You mean like me?

>People with Tourette's syndrome typically say (when treated, in comparison with normality) that having Tourette's makes them feel a lot faster. They say that their mind's are moving astonishingly fast.

It _is_. A lot of people with Tourette's, again like me, are quite intellectually gifted.

>Many Touretters are attracted to spinning things (eg// some like revolving doors, because they like whipping in and out of them, because it makes them feel fast).

What are you talking about? I've never heard of that before, and you think you would, having a bad case of Tourette's until puberty and a mother that was head of the Tourette's Syndrome Foundation of Hamilton..

And honestly, who _doesn't_ think spinning doors are fun?

>It's also been described as being at the whim of a kaleidescope of amplified perceptions (sound familiar?) and impulses.

Amplified AND increased... talking from personal experience.

>But, look at a person with Tourette's syndrome? Would you believe for a second that this person is smarter, more adept, more able to live a happy life than someone with normal brain chemistry? I think not.

Smarter? On average, yes. Happier? No, mainly because of the misunderstanding and the intolerance of the general public, and the constant teasing, ostracism, etc.

>Get over it, psychedelic drugs don't enhance performance.

I'm sure MJShroomer's many mescalined mistresses may disagree ;).

"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

--------------------
"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Pyrotechnist]
    #359566 - 07/23/01 06:12 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

IT's easy, it burns a hole in ur brain and blood drips on ur spine, thats why u see shit!!! DUhhhh

first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

OfflineBooger
addict

#359584 - 07/23/01 06:35 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'd recommend against driving a car on acid, but I guess that's just my humble opinion. Try playing pinball on it and you'll see what The Who meant when they made Tommy!

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Pyrotechnist]
    #359666 - 07/23/01 08:25 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> What are you talking about? I've never heard of that before, and you think you would, having a bad case of Tourette's until puberty and a mother that was head of the Tourette's Syndrome Foundation of Hamilton..

The Tourette's Syndrome Foundation of New York reported cases of the "spinnies" phenomenon by its members. I'm surprised that you haven't come across it.

though you seem to confirm most of what I say...

OfflineNorShroom
enthusiast

Loc: Kongsberg in Norway
    #359679 - 07/23/01 08:56 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I don`t think you can give a clear picture in a couple of sentences of what is really going on.

To gain a little knowledge on the whole serotonin/brain thing I sugest you check out this link: http://www.dancesafe.org/slideshow/
Although it`s about what happens in your brain on ecstasy it gives a pretty good picture of what serotonin does in your brain.

Aristoteles- "Know thyself."
"Moderation in all things."

Offlinemadscientist
journeyman
    #359883 - 07/24/01 05:42 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

One of the previous posts was in fact correct. LSD (and similar things) suppress the levels or ability of serotonin to act. Serotonin is a negative regulator of neurotransmission, ie it stops neurons from firing. This is important because neurones do accidentaly fire every now and again and serotonin prevents the accidental stimuli from being perpetuated by other neurones. Thus serotonin acts to estabilsh a threshold of stimulation for a neuron. Because the hallucinogen lowers this threshold, you get visual and audio distortions (hallucinations) as well as a feeling of general confusion (the grass is hairy and the moon is far away and ... and.. thats the meaning of life!!!). The feeling of euphoria arises because the 'feelgood' neurones fire away happily without any real stimulation being required. There is quite an interesting article in NewScientist about LSD by the way.

Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

--------------------
Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

InvisibleHydro
addict
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: madscientist]
    #360081 - 07/24/01 02:00 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

In any case, while I'm trippin' my concentration is enhanced. The people I normally trip with would agree to have the same effects as well. With concentration, follows speed and accuracy. This is not simply our imagination. I'm sure we can't be the only people in the world that take LSD and don't become completely moronic and confused for 8 hours! ;-)

Hydro has spoken!

Edited by Hydro on 07/24/01 03:01 PM.

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

OfflineNorShroom
enthusiast

Loc: Kongsberg in Norway
    #360095 - 07/24/01 02:28 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I get enhancment of senses and brain activity up to a certain point when it sorta goes overboard and things start to get confusing. And when im coming down I also reach this "enhancment point" and I feel really good.

>Aristoteles- "Know thyself."
"Moderation in all things."<

OfflineJohny_Boy
Stranger
Loc: London UK
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: PotSmokinHippie]
    #361877 - 07/27/01 07:04 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

here is a bit from a new scientist artical about why you see things. But you really should read the whole of it as it is quite long and you won't get whats going on unless you read all of it, but basically what you are seeing when triping is the patterns created by neurons fireing in your brain. You are looking att the layout of the inside of your brain. As the trip progresses you get to see deeper inside. But don't take my word read the artical.

..................each neuron tends to excite its neighbours and inhibit those a little farther away. Then when the eye sees a large, featureless object, like a big red blob of paint, every neuron in the middle of the image will be excited by nearby neurons and inhibited by those farther away. So it receives no net input from other neurons. It's the brain's way of saying, "There's nothing interesting happening here."
LSD upsets this balance. One of the effects of the drug is to allow neurons to fire when there is nothing in the visual field. Ordinarily, a neuron won't start firing unless the input from the retina and from neighbours exceeds a critical threshold. This ensures that if a neuron fires by mistake, it won't convince its neighbours to fire and the activity dies out. But drugs can lower the threshold-LSD does it by making the brainstem secrete less of the inhibitory chemical serotonin. If the threshold is lowered far enough, then excitation starts to beat inhibition, and spontaneous waves of activity form in the brain. It's like turning up the heat under the pan of water. The first patterns that form will be the same ones that are seen in the water: parallel stripes, checkerboards and hexagons.

So why don't LSD users see parallel stripes across their visual field? Because these patterns are in the cortex, not the retina, Cowan reasoned. A lot of cortical real estate is devoted to objects close to the centre of the field of vision, where our sight is sharp, while relatively little is used for peripheral vision. Mapped onto the cortex, an ordinary scene is grossly distorted: objects near the centre loom large, taking up most of the brain area. When you run this distortion backwards, evenly spaced parallel lines in the cortex appear sucked together into the centre of the visual field, creating the visual impression of either a spiral or a tunnel. The regular checkerboard and hexagon patterns turn into spiralling squares or hexagons.

So more than half a century after Kl?ver set out his form-constants, two of them were finally explained. LSD users see spirals and tunnels because those are the real-world objects that fit the patterns of neural firing in their cortex. Timothy Leary, the guru of "tune in, turn on, drop out" fame, speculated in The Psychedelic Experience, "These visions might be described as pure sensations of cellular and sub-cellular processes." So just as Leary guessed, the spaced-out brain is tuning into its own architecture.....................................

To read the rest goto http://archive.newscientist.com/archive.jsp?id=22964400 or do a search on their site for "Secrets of an Acid head"

Edited by Johny_Boy on 07/27/01 10:56 AM.

OfflineJohny_Boy
Stranger
Loc: London UK
Re: What REALLY happens? [Re: Johny_Boy]
    #361927 - 07/27/01 09:53 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry madscientist I didn't read the whole post properly and realise you had mentioned the New Scientist artical.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag