Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Salvia
    #3515533 - 12/17/04 10:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

heating up the vaporizer now - a little bit of butterflies but they were worst the first time where I didn't break through, just felt really weird.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia [Re: Toricious]
    #3515537 - 12/17/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hold it in for as long as you can

OfflineToricious

Re: Salvia [Re: fresh313]
    #3515577 - 12/17/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

nothing - i'll try with a pipe - oh hey - weird tingle, hihi

--------------------

OfflineToricious

#3515619 - 12/17/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

uj-oh

--------------------

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3515750 - 12/17/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:yesnod:

OfflineToricious

#3515769 - 12/18/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

post time check -

--------------------

OfflineToricious

#3515790 - 12/18/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I still feel gone...when am I coming home?

--------------------

OfflineToricious

#3515800 - 12/18/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I made a demon girl, she was cool, she's in my orchid plant now and she'll whisper kind secrets i'm sure

--------------------

OfflineToricious

#3515809 - 12/18/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I would of kept her a demon girl longer but a sea of souls just took her away and my plant saved her from leaving forever.

--------------------

OfflineToricious

#3515822 - 12/18/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

it still seems really strong an hour later albeit a little less hypnotic....does it go down all of a sudden or does it just slowly fade?

--------------------

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
    #3515831 - 12/18/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

..this thread is confusing.. wanna give us a hit by hit, trip by trip report?

OfflineToricious

Re: Salvia [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3515837 - 12/18/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

No, I just went up and had fun playing god, then I cam down enough to say what i'm remembering while I write down what i'm thinking...I thought it was shorter than now though.

--------------------

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #3516073 - 12/18/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

when i do it, it is intense for like 5-7 minutes, then there is a period of confusion for about 10-15 minutes after, then i feel just high for like an hour or so..

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineToricious

Re: Salvia [Re: syanesso]
    #3516391 - 12/18/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, I seemed to peak for 45 minutes, I somehow managed to put music on the whole time and crawl unto my bed, it was an amazing ride but it left me with the weirdest afterglow feeling - think i'll provably write something about it later.

--------------------

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
    #3516419 - 12/18/04 06:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm amazed you were able to write any posts at all during your trip.. The one and only time I did salvia I didn't know who I was, let alone how to type about my experiences!

Scared the shit out of me.

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

OfflineToricious

Re: Salvia [Re: Rob_K]
    #3516491 - 12/18/04 06:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The only thing I managed to write was uj oh or something when I started looking at my sock crawling away like a caterpillar - the rest came after the peak - and I was quite amazed that I actually made it off the floor at some point.

--------------------

OfflineToricious

#3516912 - 12/18/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Report on last nights events

I got home - it was 11:45 and tonight I decided to face my fears - I'de purchased an ounce of salvia leaves and 1 gram of 5X extract some 3 weeks ago but was mortified by it - I couldn't find a sitter as i'de lost all my drug buddies when they dropped out of school and I was a very infrequent buyer - so off I went, at first trying the vaporizer as I'de read up on a success that way. In the end it proved quite dissapointing, and after 7 hits I decided to put it away and try the 5X extract smoked - it's odd how when I start something I feel uneasy, but in the middle of the act all fear is gone, it's too late then. In goes the extract, into a glass pipe, without a filter but I thought the resinated bottom would cure that lack - as it turns out I ended up getting it in my mouth and then spitting it out - so I decided to smoke leaves instead given that they were in larger peices. That worked wonderfully, a few hits from leaf one after the other, and all of a sudden I hear a rythymed drum like thump. I get a very odd body high, like everything is buzzing - I feel my legs melting into the floor and my body dissipating into the air - have I broken through? I don't know, but whatever it is it's definately something - I turn to my keyboard, and reply to my topic trying to right uh-oh - and then look down at one of my socks lying around on the floor, and it seems to be crawling away like a caterpillar - i'm somewhat in trance just looking down at the floor, with the drum beat getting louder and louder, I can't tell how much time has gone by and it somewhat bothers me, as I look at the digital clock the numbers are unclear, they seem to shape up a crude picture of a caveman, so I put music on because music will tell me roughly how much time goes by and it will sound good, but I can't remember the name of songs, just parts of. itunes being opened that makes things easy, try to type in the parts and play what plays. The song started and the body buzz seemed to intensify a lot, I closed my eyes and I became a hose and the music was orange and green water spewing out of my head - the second song plays and i'm still enjoying some strong closed eye visuals with the intense body high that makes me thing i'm just a floating brain - now the music is just waves of colour swooshing over back and forth - quite enjoying myself, just letting it take me carelessly. I slowly crawl unto my bed in search for another song, write down the part I remember and play it - I then looked up at my ceiling, and I had a lot of very controled open eyed visuals. Anything I wanted to summon just appeared. I summoned a lot of monkeys just because I liked the colour of the bananas that they carried. I remember thinking that our creator gave us all of his power too, and that right now I was enjoying the absolute power of creation that he had when he made the world. Snowflakes, leaves, whatever, just randomly making things appear at will, not really able to move that much due to my body's buzzing. A some point I start thinking about how lonely it's getting, so I made myself a little demon child. I closed my eyes and lived many years with her, my own child just helping me, whispering secrets and following me wherever - a sudden song change and all of a sudden I feel like i'm in a sea of souls, just going past me, and one of them takes hold of my demon child. She luckily managed to save herself by putting herself in my orchid plant, telling me she'd whisper more secrets to me, that she'de bloom when I saw a fun girl, and that when the flowers fell i'de have to give it to her - I felt a little sad because she wasn't going to be with me when i'de be away from my orchid - I couldn't remember how much time it had been, but something told me it was more than 10-15 minutes expected for a peek, and all that had changed was that the body high had died down a little, but I could still control my world just as easily - I went here and posted for a time check to tell the difference, and then I guess the peek was through, I was on the come down - the high was gone but I was still just as mentally astray - this is when I posted unto here things that I didn't want to forget no matter what and talked with a friend for about an hour and a half, still coming down - in the end, I decided to go to bed - it was much less intense than it had started out to be, but it was still there - I woke up feeling really strange and awkward 5 hours later, just the weirdest state i've ever felt, did the dishes and went back to sleep - woke up 2 hours later feeling perfectly normal - overall a wonderful experience, not at all what i'de expected - most hallucinations seemed to stem from a super quick and strong imagination I was blessed with during that time rather than actual in real life looking hallucinations. It was still one of the most intense experiences i've ever had, and the weirdest thing is that I never paniced, never got scared, just sad about my demon child once, but it's as if i'de decided to let it all go for the first time, and it was brilliant.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3516947 - 12/18/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

great reporteven without any paragraphs.
certainly did break through
extra long experience as you smoked a series of tokes.
kicks in 50-150 seconds later...

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3516969 - 12/18/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbdown: Vaporisor sucks, because the activation tempurature of Salvinorin is a lot higher than that of THC.  THC is lower than a bic, that's why vaporisors work so well, Salivinorin is higher than a bic, which is why they say use a torch with salvia!

:smile:

--------------------
delta9

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

temperature is related to pressure for vaporization [Re: delta9]
    #3517032 - 12/18/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if you inhale on a pipe, you lower the local pressure and have no need for a torch, because materials will always vaporize at lower temperatures if the pressure is lower. (for instance water in the mountains boils at well below 100 degrees celsius <- thinner air.)
vaporizer design and construction is not suitable for salvinorin partly due to temperature and partly due to not having a local reduction in static pressure, which would do the trick.
short pipes have good reduction in pressure, pipes with long tubes have poor reduction of static pressure (static pressure is term for HVAC fluid dynamics for air)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom