Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Hydro]
    #344080 - 06/19/01 12:27 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well i figure i need to do a decent amount of trips before i can really start understanding them. on the last trip i had one revelation about summer and what it means and i was having so much fun just talking, but i didnt really get spiritually enlightened. typically, i mostly just saw trees which look like kids with afros and red eyes and a few trees that formed this guy who was toking up on a pipe. but visuals are only side-dishes, i need to start understanding what the shrooms are trying to teach me, if they have anything to say ...

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerumpofshroomskin
Stranger
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Opivynfg]
    #351096 - 06/28/01 09:33 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I hope your not planning to do it alone because I've never found that to be very fun. From my expierences I've found that, more often than not, it isn't a case of losing control and freaking out but rather getting up the nerve do do something you wouldn't normally do-for instance a friend of mine dropped acid, then went to his parents and told them he was on acid, for reasons he hasn't told me. Just as long as you have something to occupy yourself, like a movie or something(may I suggest Fantasia) you'll be fine

I have achieved peace in our time.

Edited by rumpofshroomskin on 06/28/01 11:34 PM.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #351126 - 06/28/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> What is the purpose behind keeping a count of how many times one has tripped?

I've taken notes, and therefor counted (as each trip's title is "Trip #x") for 90%+ of all my trips (now numbering over 300). It's called, um, recording the data.

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Kid]
    #351368 - 06/29/01 10:42 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> now numbering over 300

If your taking psychedelics as a mind expanding, spiritual tool, then eventually you will learn all there is to be learned from these drugs. So there is no big difference between someone who has tripped, say 90 times, as apposed to someone who has tripped 900 times. That's what I'm trying to say.

> It's called, um, recording the data.

Do you have over 300 trip reports documented? That would actually be pretty cool. ;-)

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Edited by Hydro on 06/29/01 12:46 PM.

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

OfflineLifted420
Stranger
Loc: San Fernando Valley, CA, ...
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Opivynfg]
    #351566 - 06/29/01 04:19 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

well, i wouldnt recomend either for a basement. see... mushrooms are an out-in-the-wilderness kind of drug. i normally hate being around man made things when im shroomin cause it just makes me trip out on civilization all together... i much prefer going on a hike, or being somewhere far away from man made things. acid i wouldnt recomend at all cause its jsut a shitty drug to do. mush is much better, just not in the basement. go out with friends, take a hike or go to the beach at night and eat an eighth or a half eighth (if its your first time 1/2 is better)

have fun!

---------------------------

"Remember, its better to burn out than to fade away"
--Kurt Cobain

"who's got the herb?"
--Nick Hexum

--------------------
---------------------------

"Remember, its better to burn out than to fade away"
--Kurt Cobain

"who's got the herb?"
--Nick Hexum

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Lifted420]
    #351580 - 06/29/01 04:42 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I guess I'll be the one to reply to this statement today... ;-)

> acid i wouldnt recomend at all cause its jsut a shitty drug to do

Please explaine.

Hydro has spoken!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #351642 - 06/29/01 06:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hydro.. it happens alot on this board.
"It" being people trying a drug, not liking it, and then coming on here and advocating against it's use, and just preaching how bad it is. Pretty stupid huh ;)

...I guess they don't recycle pidgeons.

OfflineJ_Twista

Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Brugman]
    #351655 - 06/29/01 07:13 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i dont find mushrooms to be similar to acid at all. I havent done acid in about 7 months just cause i didnt like how it stayed in my system for a long time. As for the trip, i liked it a lot better, i just liked the body feeling much better and the visuals were more realistic and there were a lot more of them. But I think overall mushrooms are better only because they are organic and have a natural feeling to them. They also dont seem to have any lasting effects like acid did.

I am Batman
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing

--------------------
I am Batman

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #351734 - 06/29/01 10:30 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

> If your taking psychedelics as a mind expanding, spiritual tool, then eventually you will learn all there is to be learned from these drugs.

Just as, I guess, after 900 days you will learn all there is to learn about life...
I don't think the data can ever be completed.

> Do you have over 300 trip reports documented? That would actually be pretty cool. ;-)

Yep. I have about 110 trips documented on my computer and about 200 trips on paper. There are about 50 or so trips I didn't record. Keep in mind some of the trips only have a few lines of notes written about them. I do intend to (one day) transcribe) all my notes to computer and add notes on top of them.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: J_Twista]
    #351736 - 06/29/01 10:32 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

What do you mean by, the visuals were more "realistic"?

OfflineJ_Twista

Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: Kid]
    #351751 - 06/29/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i just remember that when i was on acid the hallucinations i had seemed real. Like for instance i looked at a curtain and it looked the the wind was blowing it and making it ripple. I actually believed that thats what was happening so i ran around looking for an open window but they were all closed. I also see people outside that arnt there and my first reaction is always that there really there. On shrooms the hallucinations never get that strong and i never for a second think that there real. Maybe its cause of the state of mind acid puts me in or something but thats just the way i see it.

I am Batman

--------------------
I am Batman

Offlinedavin
journeyman
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: J_Twista]
    #351878 - 06/30/01 08:19 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I prefer shrooms any day. They are so much gentler on the body, no back aches, headaches. They dont last for 12+ hours and keep you awake for another 4. And finally because you dont feel like a zombie for the following week after doing a good dose of shrooms. Oh and another thing shrooms are much gentler on the mind, not to say that theirs no mindfuck but it's just easier for me to flow with shrooms.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: davin]
    #352022 - 06/30/01 03:04 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I's never hads backaches, headaches or "hangovers" f/ acid. On more than one occasion I've written exams the day after an acid trip (or after just having come down). Shroomers ares generallies more harder on me body.

Offlinebokaj
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #23562734 - 08/21/16 11:21 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the tip

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: Acid vs Shrooms [Re: bokaj]
    #23563022 - 08/21/16 01:15 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Ive eaten 1.5 mg lsd, and 30+ grams shrooms before (different occasions) the lsd is always so much stronger. I ate 900 mics lsd and tried to eat 7 g mushrooms but the lsd way overpowered the shrooms, the shrooms told me theyd have to leave because there was a way to strong presence. Even like 300 ug lsd id have to eat about 5 g mush just to get close

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale