Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrypto_ion
Stranger
reduce side effects of shrooms
    #350897 - 06/28/01 04:51 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

hi 2 all of u out there. first: i found a valuable source in the shroomery... and a lot of reasonable people here....

now on to the question:
1)on mushrooms i often noticed -at least for me- that the upcoming is often a lil bit "shaggy" (tremor)- any tipps 2 reduce this?

2)the period of peakin is imho too short

3)with acid u can get a blast- u're standing there and say "wheeew"... on mushys i often think "am i on the way 2 top?, am i peaking?" - comments?

I already thought about increasing dosage. I only tried max. up to 2.5g Stropharia Cubensis. will an adapted dosage (for ex.: 3g / 3.5g/ 4g) be the possible route or will this just increase the above mentioned undesired effects (the tremor)?

Thanx to all of you & happy shroomin'! :-)

?crypto_ion?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
Re: reduce side effects of shrooms [Re: crypto_ion]
    #351397 - 06/29/01 11:33 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

hey, you know what a drug is? that stuff just happens. its like when you smoke alot of chronic and then you get tired. thats all

hey, you got to be genuine thats the name of this game. if you're real, then you aint got nothing to worry about, but if youre synthetic then starting tomorrow you're balls come off!

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract