Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineovergrower
Proffesor

Mroning Glory and HBWR
    #3509835 - 12/16/04 06:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Ive read through Erowid and this site but I still don't understand how to prepare these magical seeds. Erowid would have me soaking them in ethanol and baking etc... is their an easier way? please the more details the better!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Mroning Glory and HBWR [Re: overgrower]
    #3509850 - 12/16/04 06:54 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

go over to the pub and read gdmans thread they posted the way to do it. peace.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Mroning Glory and HBWR [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3509858 - 12/16/04 06:55 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

An extraction would be a waste of time.

Grind seeds to powder.
Soak in 2-4 tablespoons of lime or lemon extract.
Stir after 15 mins. Repeat.
Add OJ and drink.

Bouncing bear's HBWR suck. Apparently they ripped some people off, too (search Marketplace).. I'd never do business with them again. I'm glad they're not a sponsor anymore.

this is wrote by s2dope so all credit should be givin to him, not me. peace.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Mroning Glory and HBWR [Re: overgrower]
    #3510174 - 12/16/04 07:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

If you want a highly enjoyable LSA trip similar to an LSD trip, follow the tek below. If you don't mind being nauseated, you can crush em up, put them in some water with something acidic like lemon juice, drink the water and chew on the seeds for about an hour. You can adjust the following for HBWRs

about 500 morning glory seeds - 1 dose

1st you want to get rid of the crap that will make you sick. You need a nonpolar solvent to do this. The best you can get is lab grade petroleum ether. If you are in school and have access to a chemistry lab, get some ether from there. Naptha will work, but it leaves a horrible taste if not completely dehydrated, and even then it will probably leave a chemical taste.

NOTE- Ether is extremely explosive and poisonous. Keep away from heat sources and do NOT drink it. Same for Naptha if you use it.

Soak your MG seeds (500 crushed up) in 500ml ether. Let them soak for 2 or 3 hours, shaking the solution up really good a few times. Make sure this is in a well ventilated area and again- NO HEAT.

Filter the ether, which will be cloudy, through cheesecloth or a coffee filter. Dispose of the liquid. Keep the mush. You can get rid of more bad stuff by doing a couple more ether washes. Again, filter and dispose of the ether.

Spread the seed mush out and let it completely dry. Ether dries quickly, but make sure it is all gone before proceeding further. It may take a day or two.

Now that the seed mush is completely dry, it is time to get out the good stuff. For this you need a polar solvent. Everclear will work. Put the seed mush in 2 to 3 ounces of everclear and let it soak for 3 days. Shake it every day a couple of times.

Filter the everclear and this time SAVE THE LIQUID and dispose of the pulp. The everclear has the LSA in it.

You can either drink the everclear solution or let it evaporate in a clear glass dish (takes a few days) and scrape up the residue and ingest the left over residue. If you have ever drank everclear, you know it is some brutal stuff (at least to me). I prefer waiting for the residue (or at least I would if I actually did this ). Just take your time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience