Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
selling costs?
    #350471 - 06/27/01 11:36 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i want to know how much panaleous cyanescens cost to buy. i have some casings about to fruit and i am looking forward to selling some of my beauties. i would like to know how much grams cost. how much eighths cost. how much quarters cost. how much halfs cost. and how much ounces cost. i would also like to know what the "slang" name for them is. if i told some people that i have some really good shrooms and they asked me what kind they are im not going to say panaleous cyanescens because i cant even pronounce it!! i am also very curious on what peple call these things. the name really isnt important though because im just going to be selling mostly to some freinds, but i really need to know the costs!!!

hey, you got to be genuine thats the name of this game. if you're real, then you aint got nothing to worry about, but if youre synthetic then starting tomorrow you're balls come off!

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehatter
addict
Re: selling costs? [Re: aluminum_can]
    #350476 - 06/28/01 12:05 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

This does not belong in Cultivation...try General Questions forum for something like this...

How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #350478 - 06/28/01 12:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

The cost is the same whatever type of shrooms you sell... Jail time.
Eat em yourself or just share.

Enjoy
Shdwstr

Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: selling costs? [Re: Shdwstr]
    #350515 - 06/28/01 01:57 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

dude just ask your friends, heh, as soon as mine are ready, which will be in a couple a months, ima sell em, i dont think im gonna do them, i just need the money for other narcotics.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #350570 - 06/28/01 05:47 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

This will end badly.

This is your brain; this is your brain on capitalizum. Got any questions?

In a society that builds machines which act like men and creates ment who act like machines, it is possible that you, too, may come to love big brother.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #350582 - 06/28/01 06:35 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Nobody here grows to sell. Mushrooms are free they grow out of cow shit remember??????????

Did your mommy drop you on your head when you were young?

The "slang" term for people who sell drugs is usualy "jail-bait". You know, kinda like little underage girls.

Mushrooms can usualy cost you anywhere from 1-25-life in prison. It all depends how stupid the authorities are in your town. By the sound of you and your previous questions it seems to me that they will be as-if not more- stupid as you. I hope they think it's LSD and then you'll REALLY be fucked!

Please, in the future, do not ask MORONIC questions like this, here in cultivation or anywhere else for that matter. Peace and good luck with BUBBA.(your soon to be best friend)....

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

OfflineRam85
journeyman
Loc: USA
    #350713 - 06/28/01 10:51 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You are a dishonest man! Mushrooms are free man and besides who in their right mind would pay for em when they can just go out and pick em themselves?

"It lasted for a million years and for a split-second. But it's over and now it's your turn." -Timothy Leary
Support the FSR
Keep Shroomin'!

--------------------
"It lasted for a million years and for a split-second. But it's over and now it's your turn." -Timothy Leary
Support the FSR
Keep Shroomin'!

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: selling costs? [Re: BrownPastures]
    #350716 - 06/28/01 10:55 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i only asked it in this section because its such a rare mushroom to be selling. i am just going to be selling to people i know (my friends and marijuana dealers) i sold some of my psilocybin not thinking i would when i was growing and i made bank. i made around $200 on just four cakes and i also had enough to trip with 2 friends every friday for 5 weeks. and now i got twelve cased cakes of pan cyan!! they will go bad by the time i get a chance to do them all!! and since my friends are rat bastards and never hooked me up with anything i want to make a little profit. sorry about posting it here i didnt think people would have info about this perticular shroom in a non cultivation area

hey, you got to be genuine thats the name of this game. if you're real, then you aint got nothing to worry about, but if youre synthetic then starting tomorrow you're balls come off!

--------------------

OfflineNagual
enthusiast

Loc: nyc, USA
    #350735 - 06/28/01 11:23 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

<<<and now i got twelve cased cakes of pan cyan!! they will>>>
<<<go bad by the time i get a chance to do them all!!>>>
Not if you store them well.. dessicant-dry em than vacuum seal:
------http://www.pump-n-seal.com/-------

o0O)}>I seem to be a verb<{(O0o
....___^___
...(_______)
........|.|Free
...__ /../..Spore
...|__ / ......Ring

--------------------
.....___^___
....(_______)
........|...|Free
...__ /.../..Spore
...|___ / .....Ring

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
Re: selling costs? [Re: Nagual]
    #350796 - 06/28/01 12:34 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck it dude if you can sell em do it!!! But be carefull, dont be selling to underage people or strangers, thats how you get cuaght. It's ok to sell here and there to your friends, but if you become greedy, and try to upscale your profits, that is when you will get caught.
Around here we sell shrooms the same as weed. $5 for 1.5g, $10 3g, $25 7.5g, $45 14g, $80-$90 28g.

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
Re: selling costs? [Re: psilocybian]
    #350797 - 06/28/01 12:39 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yeah, I was talking about cubes. I just noticed you said a different Genus and species all together. I would compare how many shrooms it takes to get a good buzz from your cyans to cubes. And however much that many cubes would cost, that would be your cyan price.

Also I have seen some people buy eights for $25!!!!! That is way to expensive for my taste. It's like X. Why would you want to pay that much for a four or five hour buzz?

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: selling costs? [Re: psilocybian]
    #350805 - 06/28/01 12:52 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

what if this dude lives in amsterdam or somewhere where selling psilocybe mushrooms is legal....

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: selling costs? [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #350809 - 06/28/01 12:58 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If that were the case, do you think he would have to ask here what the price should be... he could just stop by any coffe house and check it out.
His ass is gonna end up in a small room with "Big Bubba's Bitch" tattooed on it.

Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: selling costs? [Re: Shdwstr]
    #350851 - 06/28/01 02:25 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i could store them for a while but then id end up shrooming every weekend and the last time i did that with a hallucinogen (acid) i got really freaked out and was getting in trouble alot and alot of other stuff was going on that im pretty sure you people know what im talking about. around my real nieghborhood i dont sell or do anything but i always go back to my old nieborhood a few blocks away and do "stuff" there. i figured that id bring "enough" shrooms for what ever the occasion is and leave the rest at my house. since its like shroom season now or something theres some competition going on and word is deffinetely going to get around that i have really good shrooms. thats the problem. but if i make it seem like i dont have lots of em and lead people away from me and back to there old dealer then im off the hook. and since the shrooms need to be taken care of so much i am most likely not going to be over there very often. all that im asking is what the prices are because im still using perlite and boiling my jars to sterilize them and lots of other things. since i am unemployed and dont have very much money at all it is very hard to buy good supplies for my cultivation. you people have already got youre word in that it is very risky to sell and i know that so stop telling me what to do and answer my questions. i would also nlike to know how much a good dosage for panaleous are.

--------------------

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Loc: springfield
Re: selling costs? [Re: BrownPastures]
    #350896 - 06/28/01 04:48 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

he's a fucking poser, never grew anything, just read his post, he's probably not even growing p.cy

--------------------
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

Bertrand Russell

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

#350899 - 06/28/01 04:55 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

can you read at all?? why not do a search or go to erowid.
as i suspected you never greqw a mush. in your life,
"i have some casings about to fruit " i think you mentioned that you had them in a terr. which if you read up on there cultivation you would know that they're extremely hard to fruit unless done out doors.

"i would like to know how much grams cost. how much eighths cost. how much quarters cost. how much halfs cost. and how much ounces cost. i would also like to know what the "slang" name for them is."

lol, i get it now, your a narc, or just stupid, do you actually think that your gonna get a Ounce of your casings, or are you talking bout wet weigh?(lol)

"selling mostly to some freinds, but i really need to know the costs!!!"

if they are friends you can trust not to get you busted then why aren't you just giving them to them?

summary= POSER

--------------------

Bertrand Russell

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Re: selling costs? [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #350901 - 06/28/01 04:58 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

love the pic.

--------------------

Bertrand Russell

InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
Re: selling costs? [Re: hubertd8]
    #350910 - 06/28/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

can you read at all?? why not do a search or go to erowid. as i suspected you never greqw a mush. in your life, "i have some casings about to fruit " i think you mentioned that you had them in a terr. which if you read up on there cultivation you would know that they're extremely hard to fruit unless done out doors.

Do some reading yourself Hub, he's growing Panaeolus cyanescens, not Psilocybe cyanescens.;)

Old Donkeys don't die, they go to:
Drool Donkey Island
Support the FSR!

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

OfflinePoppaWoody
Loc: Tampa, Fl
    #350914 - 06/28/01 05:13 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Grow for your own pleasure. Please don't be a drug dealer. I don't want my children meeting you.... If you need to sell dope then you need a job

Remember: Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

--------------------
[red]Remember:[/red] Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

Anonymous

#350959 - 06/28/01 06:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Why don't you ask your friends how much they would be willing to pay for them? How much do you want to make off them? If they don't have them, they want them, you got them, and you won't give them to them, get as much as possible out of them. Try for 10 dollars a dose, 20 if they will pay! Charge them what ever they will pay!!!! Going to church costs money!! Nothing is free. Most people here don't sell because it increases the risks of growing. But it is not immoral or anything.
P.S. Poppawoody children should not even know what drugs are, don't contribute to this decades Drug War fuel. We have to save the children. If you want to keep kids off of drugs, why would you introduce them to kids. Do you really believe in the drug pusher? People who use drugs seek out people who sell them, it isn't a two way street.

Edited by Teonan on 06/28/01 08:39 PM.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale