Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Agent Cooper]
    #349878 - 06/27/01 07:53 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****that cartoon is lame****

and your cartoons aren't?

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Innvertigo]
    #349885 - 06/27/01 08:20 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

That is purely pathetic and is a very naive statement
Lol :)
It's a very true statement.

All people are born hetro no matter what you think and they make the decision to be gay
And being a hetro, you know that for a fact? If that is so, then why do many gay's never come out? I have a number of good friends who are gay, and I really don't believe they made a conscious descision to be that way. My first friend who came out lost many friends because of it, was publicly ridiculed by many people who he thought were his friends, and was frequently physically attacked. He knew this would happen, but chose to come out anyway. Why would someone choose this?

I have no problem with someone being gay but please don't try to treat it like it is some sort of disease and you can't help it
Disease? I don't see being gay as being like a disease, I see it like a hair or skin colour. Some people have brown hair, some people have straight hair. Some people are straight and some people are gay. A disease implies something bad, and being gay is in no way bad.

If gay people would quit trying to justify all their actions something that they can't control
Why do they have to justify anything? If you have issues with homosexuality, that's your problem not theirs.

or in other words it's alright to fuck those who are percieved to be "majorities"?
Explain to be how you can oppress a majority.

God gives Gays along with others free will. It's amazing how many people can't comprehend this.
So you're saying they have free will, but if they live a certain way then they are wrong. That sounds like a complete contradiction to me.

Personall i find the act of being Gay utterly discusting. I find it gross and appauling. With this said, i don't hate the gay person...just the act. ie: Hate the "sin" not the sinner.
Why? If you are not gay, then how does it effect you in any way what so ever? Do you also find it appauling that chimpanzees commonly engane in homosexual sex for pleasure?

Take care

Phil

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Phyl]
    #349921 - 06/27/01 09:43 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****It's a very true statement****

Why is it true?..because you believe it to be?

****Why would someone choose this?****

There are a lot of bad decisions people make this is just an example of one of them. On the otherhand their are many people who become gay that are imbraced by their friends and family..hell look at San Fran. I don't condone the beating up of these people and that has less to do with why people don't come out and more to do with the iggnorance of others. I on the otherhand can work with gays but do not support any sort of "gay movement"...just human rights

****I don't see being gay as being like a disease, I see it like a hair or skin colour****

Your ASSUMING that they are born gay, and skin color can't be changed, sexual preferences can and there are cases that prove this ie. someone being gay finding God and marrying a woman and having kids. Sure it could be said that he is still gay but there can never be proof that could prove this... no proof no case

As far as the disease statement i was focusing on the "can't help it" aspect not the good/bad

****or in other words it's alright to fuck those who are percieved to be "majorities"?
Explain to be how you can oppress a majority. ****

Affirmative action and quotas

****So you're saying they have free will, but if they live a certain way then they are wrong. That sounds like a complete contradiction to me****

have you ever read the bible? Free will doesn't make you right or wrong. Freewill is the ability to do what you want and be allowed to make the decisions that you want even if they are wrong. If you molest a child, you had the ability to molest and God didn't stop you, however the act was wrong...there was no contradiction.

****Why? If you are not gay, then how does it effect you in any way what so ever? Do you also find it appauling that chimpanzees commonly engane in homosexual sex for pleasure? ****

That is a very ignorant question. It affects me because legislature is being formed to succomb to what many believe is "discusting" and "immoral". I live near a town that is known to have many gays and the liberal-minded views that come out as laws (city ordanances, mission statement) affect everyone not just gays.

chimpanzees are animals..so what

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers *DELETED* [Re: Innvertigo]
    #349926 - 06/27/01 09:52 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by isis

OfflinePhyl
old hand
    #349932 - 06/27/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Why is it true?..because you believe it to be?
I was refering to the section of my post your quoted, that people are born different.

I on the otherhand can work with gays but do not support any sort of "gay movement"...just human rights
I don't believe that Gay's should be awarded superior rights to homosexuals, or recieve any preferential treatment, as many 'gay activists' seem to be calling for. I do however believe that disrimination against them is wrong.

Your ASSUMING that they are born gay, and skin color can't be changed, sexual preferences can and there are cases that prove
And you're assuming that they're not. As neither of us are gay, I don't see how we can ultimately say one way or another. I am basing this on many studies that have been carries out examinig exactly this, and the opinions of every gay person I have ever seen or spoken to. Don't forget this works both ways, and that many people who were previously married divorce their partners to become involved in a gay relationship.

have you ever read the bible?
A long time ago. I am not a christian though (I follow a solitary pagan path), and I didn't find much in there that inspired me. I certainly don't take the words of the bible as the truth, if my personal opinions differ from those in the bible.

Freewill is the ability to do what you want and be allowed to make the decisions that you want even if they are wrong
That depends on your outlook. I believe that people are born gay. If this is true (all the evidence says it is), then where is the free will involved with that?

It affects me because legislature is being formed to succomb to what many believe is "discusting" and "immoral"
Would you care to expand on the that? As you know I live in a different country, with different legislature, and I don't really know what you are refering to.

You've picked up on my point exactly... They are animals. Do you believe that they are capable of choosing their sexual preferences, or do they practice homosexual activities because they are born that way?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: isis]
    #349945 - 06/27/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****Innvertigo obviously your not gay or you would not have made those statements****

Great deduction..........

****And you think this is a choice****

Yep...it's quite simple if you look at it..i'm not saying your a bad person but don't insult my intelligence with this sob story.

****I lost all of my previous church friends****

is it their fault or yours?

****My church turned against me****

Well i hate to break the news to you but most churches don't condone being gay...if you went to church you would have known that

****And you think this is a choice..You're insane with all do respect****

the truth must hurt more than you know....with all due respect.

****I would have choosen to be straight****

I thought being gay was ok?..guess not

****I just find it amusing how people just assume that we just choose to be gay.That we could just as easily "choose" to be straigtht.****

I find it amusing that gays say they were born that way.

****Can you choose to be gay?****

Why ould i want to....i think it's discusting..adam and eve not adam and steve.

****I cannot be straight****

or choose not to

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#349950 - 06/27/01 10:51 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****I was refering to the section of my post your quoted, that people are born different.****

And?

****I don't believe that Gay's should be awarded superior rights to homosexuals, or recieve any preferential treatment....I do however believe that disrimination against them is wrong.****

I agree..however discrimination against strait white males is wrong as well.

****And you're assuming that they're not****

i'm assuming nothing

****I am basing this on many studies that have been carries out examinig exactly this, and the opinions of every gay person I have ever seen or spoken to****

Studies? ha...half them studies are done by a group of gays as to justify themselves.

****Don't forget this works both ways, and that many people who were previously married divorce their partners to become involved in a gay relationship****

I believe you...the person CHOSE to become gay. Thanks for strengthening my point. :)

****if my personal opinions differ from those in the bible****

Hence, free will...

****That depends on your outlook. I believe that people are born gay. If this is true (all the evidence says it is), then where is the free will involved with that? ****

first off that is a bad example of free will. With that said where is all this evidence you speak of? There hasn't been a "CONFIRMED" study to prove it so this "evidence" you speak of is flawed.

****Would you care to expand on the that? As you know I live in a different country, with different legislature, and I don't really know what you are refering to****

not particularly because it will change the subject..but i'll give some examples...special human rights, special hiring rights, minority status, same sex marrages...ect.

****Do you believe that they are capable of choosing their sexual preferences****

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineWeardo

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Taz]
    #350005 - 06/27/01 12:03 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Look closely at the middle of the cartoon, in the water near the front of the boat. See the light grey resist.com? Now open www.resist.com. White Aryan Resistance. Taz is a nazi. But this isn't surprizing to me, his schizophrenic postings kind of make sense now.

Now, on with the show. The Bible states very clearly that 'the love of money is the root of ALL EVIL', not gays, not democrats, not communists, not Clinton, not me, not Dolly Parton, not Garfield, not Denny's, and especially not Jews, as I'm sure Taz hates them too. II Timothy 12: 12 - 14 is the exact verse I'm referring to, I believe, but I'm not sure. If that's wrong I'll look it up, but it's been a while since I've debated pseudo-religious wankers.

Besides, Nazi Germany killed homosexuals (as well as communists and other people Taz hates), but the 3rd Reich fell.

So how did we get a fucking nazi as a mod?

--------------------

InvisibleMyconoclastic
Lesbian
Loc: Washington, DC
    #350033 - 06/27/01 12:46 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Well, Innvertigo, I went to college at 16, and there for my senior thesis began the research that I have expanded in the last year and a half for my dissertation. All that research is complete and I am now working on writing my dissertation and defending it. My defense is tentatively set for October. So if all goes well I should have my PhD in December. (I turn 24 in November.)

You know, I would love to have my own company and fire people just because they are straight.

----------------------------------------------
Someday my pins will come.

OfflinePhyl
old hand
    #350061 - 06/27/01 01:16 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Invertigo, have you ever been in love? (I'm gonna assume yes)
Did you choose to fall in love with that person? Did you see them one day, and think 'you're nice, I think I'm gonna love you today'. Of course not, love just happens and you have no control over it.
If you're gay, the same thing happens, just with someone of the same sex. It just happens. Where is the choice?

That is exactly what happened to the friend of mine I spoke about in an earlier post. He fell in love with a friend who was in our group. He didn't want it to happen, and he wished it hadn't (I had many tearful conversation with him about this). Once he told our friend this, they totally disowned him, and it took years until they spoke again. My gay friend fell into fairly bad depression, and tried to kill himself a number of times because he had been brought up with a similar attitude to yours, and he thought there was something 'wrong' with him. Eventually he learned that he is the way he is, and nothing can change that, and he now has a regular boyfriend, and is one of the happiest people I know.

Exactly what are you basing your opinions on apart from the bible? Have you actually met any openly gay people and discussed their sexuality to any degree? I'm guessing not...

Take care

Phil

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Myconoclastic]
    #350150 - 06/27/01 02:53 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****My defense is tentatively set for October****

Congrats..education is an amazing thing..i've had my fair share..good luck

****You know, I would love to have my own company and fire people just because they are straight.****

I'll take this as sarcasm because i would like to fire people people who are ignorant...not on their job, but of life...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleisis
addict
    #350169 - 06/27/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Congratulations Galois on your achievements and good luck in Oct.....

InvisibleAgent Cooper
veteran

Loc: right behind you
    #350445 - 06/27/01 10:51 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes Innvertigo - that cartoon is lame, as are all of those WAR (see submarine periscope) cartoons that float around the net. Weardo is correct - that cartoon was put out by the White Aryan Resistance.

"I've killed more people than the Unabomber because I've paid more taxes than he has." ~ Oprah Winfrey

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
    #350762 - 06/28/01 11:52 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Support the Free Spore Ring!
go.to/FreeSporeRing

Edited by zetek on 06/28/01 01:57 PM.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#350807 - 06/28/01 12:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****Invertigo, have you ever been in love? (I'm gonna assume yes)****

yes..with a woman

****Did you choose to fall in love with that person? ****

What kind of question is that? ofcourse i chose who i fell in love with....it's not a literal ball-and-chain..

****Did you see them one day, and think 'you're nice, I think I'm gonna love you today'****

No it was more like WOW i really would like to go out with her...after a while i chose to love her...

****If you're gay, the same thing happens, just with someone of the same sex. It just happens. Where is the choice? ****

That's all sweet and tender and everything but the choice was to become GAY!!! i believe that gay's fall in love with the person they are attracted to just as hetro's do...but after they chose to become gay...i'm repeating myself now. I don't doubt that the feelings they feel are real..

****He fell in love with a friend who was in our group. He didn't want it to happen....****

Then why did he let it happen?....basically i'm a little sick of the sob stories in this post. your off the point. My original statement is they choose to be gay...after that they feel the same as hetro's do..i'm assuming ofcourse.

****Exactly what are you basing your opinions on apart from the bible? Have you actually met any openly gay people and discussed their sexuality to any degree? ****

So i have to be buddy buddy with a gay person before i can understand them? I've never been in space but i know an awflully lot about it. BTW i have met Gay's very feminin one's at that...they couldn't stop talking about their boyfriends...it was quite sickning...as for the person himself he was an ok guy..just toooooo feminen.

****I'm guessing not... *****

You know what they say when you assume....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Agent Cooper]
    #350811 - 06/28/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i was refferring how lame your cartoons usually arre...sorry for the mix up...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
    #350841 - 06/28/01 02:15 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

The problem with the United States is all the bible thumpers who want our government (and its citizen's lives) to be based on fairy tales. If you want to live in a theocracy then move to Iran.

Support the Free Spore Ring!
go.to/FreeSporeRing

Offlinedelian
enthusiast
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: zetek]
    #351161 - 06/28/01 11:41 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Is it just me or is this invertigone kid one self-righteous bone picker who's just looking to argue? Jesus man, chill out! It know it's hard to believe but people actually do see the world differently than your ultrawhite,republican, christian, shop-aholic american worldview...get off your conversion crusade and stop being such a lonely fundamentalist messageboard jerk. Dont litter these forums because you're mad that Pat Roberson isnt broadcast 24/7...take a deep breath & chill.

peace out chump

Edited by delian on 06/29/01 01:50 AM.

InvisiblePhobos
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: isis]
    #351166 - 06/28/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Isis? Isis like the band?

OfflineWeardo

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: delian]
    #351446 - 06/29/01 01:01 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

To be fair to Innvertigo, he's not those things, he's cool when he's not being an arse. ;) He's just listens to Rush Limbaugh too much, someday his faith will faulter.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder