Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Entheogens Revisited
    #3507042 - 12/15/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I plan to brew up 15g of Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark and 5g of Syrian Rue on Friday. I'll will read The Psychedelic Experience another time before the trip and keep it and Be Here Now on hand for the trip. Want to listen to Michael Hedges - Oracle, John McLaughlin's - Shakti, and Dead Can Dance - Towards The Within

It's been some 2 years since I've really used a full dose of psychedelics, just once a moderate dose of mushrooms in Seattle.
Hope to quiet the mind, stay grounded in my body, and let the Clear Light radiate.

Peace & Blessings,
CJ

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Entheogens Revisited [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #3507518 - 12/16/04 04:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

watch for any ongoing sensations or ideations persisting and layering over newly arising sensations and ideation.
this is increased with amount taken.
IMO this is the essential effect of entheogens.
you should get to see it quickly in your ayhuasqua (sp) preparation.
when things get so layered, time loses linearity and space gains new dimension - very rich indeed.

enjoy

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Entheogens Revisited [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3510403 - 12/16/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

surf the sine waves :smile:
the last time i reckon i've taken a full dose of psychedelics is nov. 2002 (i consider a full dose of psychedelics to be 250ug-500ug of LSD or +5g of psilocybin mushrooms)
i've tripped several hundred times from '98 to 2002, and i just can't tell you how the real trip began on my 2 year hiatus ---- life has been so unbelievable to me!
i don't know what i'll be able to say about my trip tomorrow, just i know i expect a rhythm to play deep within that hums my heart.... i hope less and less my thoughts trip this up as i live out my life.  i hope my thoughts are born out of this sense of rhythm.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate