Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewindex
old hand
What should i do with these...
    #350672 - 06/28/01 09:53 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i ordered some spores the other day, i got 20$ for something and decided to order two syringes. The problem is i just had surgry and havnt been to work for a couple of weeks and what i had saved was used for car payments while i was out of work. Now im back at work but wont get paid untill next friday (july 6th) and i need to go out and buy all the growing supplys (i ordered them thinking that the usps would dick around like usual, but i have a feeling im going to be sitting here and unable to use them for a little while. What should i do with the syringes untill i get the supplies?

You approach the turnstiles and know
that when you get there you have to give
the man two dollars or he won't let you
inside but when you get there everything
goes wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: What should i do with these... [Re: windex]
    #350682 - 06/28/01 10:02 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Put them in a clean cool dark place. You'll be OK.

In a society that builds machines which act like men and creates men who act like machines, it is possible that you, too, may come to love big brother.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: What should i do with these... [Re: egghead]
    #350727 - 06/28/01 11:12 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i didnt think it would be a big deal if they do end up getting here sooner it should only be by a day or so, but i might even get a little money tommorow for something i did a while back. thanks for the input

You approach the turnstiles and know
that when you get there you have to give
the man two dollars or he won't let you
inside but when you get there everything
goes wrong.

Offlineshellacct
addict

Loc: BAD DOG!
Re: What should i do with these... [Re: egghead]
    #350743 - 06/28/01 11:32 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

agreed.... i just want to stress the CLEAN part of that info..... CLEAN is VERY important

In the above, Any and all references to reality are entirely fictional.

Just because you are paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...

--------------------
"Trying is the first step towards failure" -Homer J. Simpson

In the above, Any and all references to reality are entirely fictional.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag